Smiley
Sad
<- 12345678 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Confirming VB_SRL for Iji, and adding CavemanDCJ.
Confirming Brossentia for Alpha Zylon.
I'd like to close the couch and confirm KirbymastaH, ButtersBB, and AlecK47 as commentators for the FE: Path of Radiance run.
Dapper as fuck.
Butters asking the important questions.
We require more minerals
Quote from ButtersBB:
Can you spray paint it red?

Don't worry, Butters it will be red.
The Great Farming Empire
I can offer to commentate for Shadows over Mystara. I might not know too much about it, but I am willing to help out in filling some gaps.
http://www.twitch.tv/lildingus
Oats is under awaiting approval, hes already been approved in straes post
We require more minerals
Quote from lildingus:
Oats is under awaiting approval, hes already been approved in straes post

Fixed, sorry about that. If you notice any other mistakes let me know.
Keeper of TASBot
I don't see anything on the first page about the TAS block so I'll quickly run through who is doing what:

- Speed TAS competition: The developer of the (secret) game will be providing couch commentary along with micro500 and I who can both be considered runners.  Couch is closed for this game, seeing as it's a four-way race with two humans along with the dual-wielding might of TASBot who will be playing two games simultaneously.  How am I doing on selling the entertainment of this? Smiley
- Brain Age: Runners are micro500 and I.  At the moment none of the artists appear to be able to make it which is unfortunate, so I am open to couch commentary requests if you can make a convincing case as to how you could add value.  Give it your best pitch!
- Total Control: Runners are p4plus2 and I.  If you know SMB3 well and have an easygoing personality, let me know.  No, we're not doing a repeat of AGDQ 2015, and no, I'm not going to tell you why we need it as it's shrouded in mystery and all that, but we do actually need this.  Bonus points if you have actual playing ability.  Let's just say you might get pressed into playing.. er.. something, and it's possible you might get schooled by TASBot.  Just sayin', be prepared.

Raelcun, thanks for organizing the couch commentary!
We require more minerals
None of the artists, Dwango? I'm hurt.
Keeper of TASBot
Quote from Raelcun:
None of the artists, Dwango? I'm hurt.
Burn - yep, Raelcun *did* contribute some art which will be revealed in due course, but as he well knows he won't be able to sit on the couch at that exact moment. Smiley  (No offense intended at all, Raelcun - you make a very valid point)
We require more minerals
Just had to tease your for your choice of words.
Hey, Spelunky runner "Bom" here. I think this is the right place to ask about dev commentary. I've been in recent contact with the games developer Derek Yu and we'd like to get him in via a skype call for the run. I hope it's not too late to organize something like this. Derek said he was on board and he'd try to get Andy Hull in for a skype call (if that's the program you'd use) to chat during the run at the end of the indie block.
We require more minerals
Quote from SuperMeatBum:
Hey, Spelunky runner "Bom" here. I think this is the right place to ask about dev commentary. I've been in recent contact with the games developer Derek Yu and we'd like to get him in via a skype call for the run. I hope it's not too late to organize something like this. Derek said he was on board and he'd try to get Andy Hull in for a skype call (if that's the program you'd use) to chat during the run at the end of the indie block.

Please post about that over in special requirements thread.
Confirming Commentating on Banjo-Kazooie
Confirming me commentating for Banjo-Kazooie as well.
<(^_^)>
Haven't looked at this for a while, but I'm ok with Aleck47 commentating for sonic advance 3
Just confirming that I'll be commentating the Banjo Kazooie any% run/race.
Diablo(1996) couch will be:

MrLlamaSC
ShiningFace
RyuQuezacotle

Are we allowed more?
I have a few others that wanna be couch/behind couch Tongue
Quote from ShiningFace:
Offering commentary for Diablo, Diablo 2, and Left 4 Dead 2. Have already talked with FunkmasterMP (Diablo runner) and he says he wants me to couch.

As you can see Shining already confirmed Cheesy
Bloodborne
Confirming BubblesDelFuego for Couch.
Couch still open to others if anyone us interested.
DS Dictator
Quote from Raelcun:
Quote from Greenalink:
Big announcement.

Shadow Complex:

Brad Cummings - Community Manager of ChAIR is planning to attend
and is allowed to be part of the commentary crew for Shadow Complex.

I would like to close this couch....

See attached image for proof

Done, has he registered for the event? It's worth making sure.

I can confirm right now that he has registered for the event!

Attachment:
Radicool
posting to confirm commentary for shovel knight
We require more minerals
Quote from Funkmastermp:

MrLlamaSC
ShiningFace
RyuQuezacotle

Are we allowed more?

You can put as many people on the couch as the people on the couch are comfortable with. (Within reason) For the space behind the couch, the runner gets priority on who sits there so if someone's already there tell them you have crew coming in and you need the space.
Edit history:
dwangoAC: 2015-12-18 12:35:42 am
Keeper of TASBot
sagev3 offered to couch for TASBot Total Control and I accepted - she's cool and said she would be fine with TASBot winning if it came down to it.  Thanks!
Edit / update: MitchFlowerpower just confirmed for the couch and the couch for Total Control is now closed.
Edit history:
RyuQuezacotl: 2015-12-18 07:28:49 pm
Quote from Funkmastermp:

MrLlamaSC
ShiningFace
RyuQuezacotle

Are we allowed more?

Not sure if I have to post here. Confirming I will be attending if permitted.
RyuQuezacotl