Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213 -> <- 1 .. 11 .. 13 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
#Casual
Gotta say, this AGDQ is sooooo gonna be awesome.  We have really great prizes.

Oh, also, SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!
Haters gonna hate
Castlevania 3 partners perlers are done.

Attachment:
Sea of Green
Added! I love how much more, well, Dracula-ish Alucard looks there. Grin
Fucking Weeaboo
Sypha needs her blue balls of doom though. Tongue

Looks great!
Haters gonna hate
She had no hearts at the time the picture was taken. Wink
Claimh Happy
Quote from Sir VG:
Sypha needs her blue balls of doom though. Tongue

It took me a while to understand what you meant. I thought this was a reference to how so many people thought she was male. >_>

Good job mecha_richter. The prizes are becoming more and more impressive this year.
Professional Second Banana
Does anyone have pictures of the following prizes?  I'm working with Mercury.Com/Mecha Richter to get pictures of the plushies/hats/perlers to put into UA's tracker (so viewers can see the prize pictures anytime they want during the marathon), and am trying to track down pictures of the other prizes if we have any.

Resident Evil 4 artwork
Sonic comic bundle
Mega Man manga
mushroom keychan
SOTN strategy guide
3D Zelda bundle
Big PSX/Saturn RPG bundle
Balls jerky
http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/agdq_2012_prizes_74.html

mushroom keychain
Sea of Green
Here's most of the 3D Zelda bundle: http://slickproductions.org/img/junk/Zelda%20giveaway.jpg

The Majora's Mask cart isn't being provided by Lenophis, which is why it's not there.
Exoray
We should link to the prizes from the prize column in the schedule.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
I have the SOTN strategy guide and psx/saturn rpg bundle. I'm also about to receive the Sonic comics bundle. I'll take pictures once the Sonic comics arrive.

Resident Evil 4 artwork can be found here: http://tsubouchi.deviantart.com/

I have no idea who is providing the Mega Man Manga.

moooh: Yeah, rom says he'll do that when he has screenshots of most of the prizes. He says it's not difficult to add.
Edit history:
Mercury.Com: 2011-12-15 10:52:45 am
Sea of Green
Valiuse is providing the Mega Man / Mega Man X manga... however, I don't know if he still is, since he's not coming to the marathon anymore.

Also, Metal Blade helmet: http://ravel.me/MercuryZelda/aeac5
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2011-12-15 12:03:40 pm
Okay Valiuse told me he is going to ship his prizes sometime, but he hasn't really said anything for a week or two, let me bug him.

EDIT: Valiuse is shipping them and will give me the tracking number soon. He just said he was really busy this month.
I will probably not be able to provide the Zelda LTTP instruction booklet; in the middle of a move and all my stuff is in storage for an indefinite period of time. Sad 

Sorry, but I should be able to have it for next marathon.
I have a few more prizes I can give away since they're not going to make much credit if I trade them in.

-Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis) CIB
-Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis) CIB
-Metroid (NES) Cart + Sleeve only
Waiting hurts my soul...
Adjustment to the games I'm shipping for the grab bag:

Izzy's Quest for the Olympic Rings (Genesis), Galaxy 5000 (NES), Tiny Toon Adventures (NES), Magician (NES), Goof Troop (SNES), GoldenEye 007 (N64), Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (N64), Dementium: The Ward (NDS), MadWorld (Wii) - grabage bag

I removed 3D Ballz and Shining Force.
Balls jerky
I suppose that's my fault. They'll still be there, but don't give them away plz!
Howdy!
Just letting everyone know, I'll be submitting even more cool artwork when I can between the runs!
Awesome Shotgunninja!
Professional Second Banana
I've loaded all of the prizes currently on the schedule into the donation tracker database.  I'm working with Mike to get pictures of the prizes that he has at his house; and if anyone else can provide pictures of any of the other prizes that don't currently have them, post the links here and I'll get them added.

http://donations.uranium-anchor.com/tracker/prizes/agdq2/
SEGA Junkie
How would this setup treat grab bag drawings? (Relatedly, how are we going to do those drawings? I think at the very least each game that doesn't have a prize yet should have a grab bag draw, $5 entry at any point up until that draw perhaps?)
Speaking of grab bag drawing, how is it going to work out? Will the prize be drawn after the winner has been announced as a complete surprise, or will the prize be decided when a grab bag giveaway is about to happen and people will be able to base their decision of taking part in it (if that's their motivation to donate during the specific time frame) accordingly?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Things to think about:

Should console information about the game be given? Are you going to have a list of all the possible games? Are you going to draw numbers corresponding to the games, or the actual games?
Great job on those perlers! They're bound to get a new owner come next month.
Edit history:
Ilseroth: 2011-12-19 05:42:02 pm

A prize for Duke Nukem/ Duke Nukem 3D block;

Decided to up the ante from the original, the entire DNF ball of steel pack, minus the game... i think its better that way.