Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213 <- 1 ... 13
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Kurt Janda, the guy who made the Lunk picture at SGDQ, has two more pieces of art to offer!

Haters gonna hate
Holy crap those pictures are awesome!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm considering making the Master Sword a grand prize instead.
Not a walrus
I thought that's what it was to begin with?
aka theenglishman
Scottwardadd has confirmed that he'll be doing Retarded Rocket Launcher fanart as another RE4 prize.  I'm not sure when it'll be done but when it is I'll post a picture.
Edit history:
BreakTargets: 2012-01-02 02:05:23 pm
BreakTargets: 2011-12-29 09:03:54 pm
Monster Tale was a good game
I want to give away a copy of Tobe's Vertical Adventure during the marathon (via Steam), but I don't know when to give it away. Maybe during one of the PC game blocks? Actually, scratch that. I changed my mind.
I heart SDA
I'll bring the sketch for Serious Time if you'd like to give that away.

It has a few things that didn't make it to the shirt: Master Chief and Majora's Mask moon.

Exoray
That sketch looks great. We'll have to find some suitable timeslot to give that one away though but we should just be able to offer it during a game currently without a prize.

Speaking of games without prizes, I'm throwing in 4 copies of Magicka on Steam for Magicka and a copy of Serious Sam HD Gold Edition, also on steam, for Serious Sam.
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2012-01-01 02:29:28 pm
That sketch could be a twitter prize, or maybe we could make the deadline Sunday at 11:59 pm, when the t-shirt sale ends.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Death Perler didn't happen this time, maybe next time SotN is ran I'll be finished with it.
aka theenglishman
Thanks to scottwardadd, we now have a second piece of fanart for Resident Evil 4:
Balls jerky
oh man that's creepy haha
I mentioned this in a comment after donating to the marathon early tonight.  I make perler bead sprites as a hobby and am willing to donate some of my larger ones for the next marathon.  Not all are available, however; like the Kefka.  That one is for a bigger project I'm working on as a gift for someone.  Take a look at my DeviantArt profile and see if there is anything worth while.  If they will help motivate people to donate more for a chance to win one, I'd love to make that happen.

http://sam7bam.deviantart.com/
This is the perfect capper for what has been a total horseshit day, and at this point I no longer care:
Way to not mention the 3 guides, 2 games, and CD at all during OoT. And I'm pretty sure someone decided to do the underhanded move of making it a not-$5 prize, too.

Do what you will, I'm done.
Balls jerky
Reading the donation comments from around that time leads me to believe that it WAS mentioned because people say they want it. Anything that was worth even a slightly significant amount of money was more than a $5 prize and sorry, but we were just a little busy during OoT what with the complex run to be explained and a huge flood of donations. You're going to think we all hate you no matter what though so have fun.
Just a general note about grab bag prizes since that will probably come up at some point; I will be/currently am dealing with all of the drawing for these, and will add them to the db once they're all finished.  I'm currently keeping track of them in a very lonely private thread, if you need access to that information, please pm me.
Sorry, everyone. I let a lot of frustration boil over when it wasn't warranted. Saturday was about the shittiest day I could've had, and the beginning of OoT was when it all went. I'm better than this...