Sad
<- 1  -   of 50
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Posting here for reference.
It is possible to enter into Skyscraper without unlocking it. See Vorpal highlight who discovered this: http://www.twitch.tv/vopeju/c/4063680
Basically, entering and exiting twice the first level of a warp zone places you to the first stage of the world. If there is a warp zone on that stage, it places you on the warp. Then you can enter it.
Also, if you enter/exit twice the second (resp. third) level of a warp, it places you on the second (resp. third) stage of the world.
Hey there,

I recently started to run Naija%, a fake category that Millay used to do.
In this category you have to complete all the light world levels using naija, my current PB is 16:22, it's still not good (http://www.twitch.tv/leimao/c/4180704).
Are there other running this beside Millay ? I think it's a lot of fun, there shoud be more people doing this.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Might as well post in here - I picked up Any% on Xbox 360, looking to improve the submission that is currently on site. With some of the new strats I don't see it being a problem, just need more practice. My PB is currently 38:xx after two days so I have a way to go yet. It is a great game though, and once I beat that time I will probably be moving to PC in order to go faster
Edit history:
sMiG: 2014-08-06 07:01:41 am
Super Meat Boy, Half-Life 2
i started running this game a week ago. I'm slow, but i can go faster. Is there any community still here?

EDIT: Just got a new PB!
Don't know as many SMB players still check this thread. I know a bunch of us used to hang out in the SRL IRC channel.

Looking to start getting back into running Any%, with all the crazy new strats (I stopped running around the time of Brownie skip being discovered).

(Grats on the 22:16 btw).
Fast is fun
Hey guys, I've been trying to find the program that will allow me to reset fast when i'm practicing runs or streaming. Help a brutha out?
Edit history:
JoshKnowles: 2014-10-26 06:17:42 pm
JoshKnowles: 2014-10-21 06:28:12 am
Nothing spectacular, first good IL.