Sad
<- 1234
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
#FailFish
Got my host audition in last night! Thanks again for the opportunity to be considered and good luck with the decisions and scheduling!
hear it hurgling
To whom it may concern: I'm not sure who to contact about this, but due to a huge change in plans, I'm unable to guarantee my attendance to SGDQ Cry
To be safe, I believe it's best I be removed from the volunteer list. My apologies for the inconvenience.
may use a few too many Kappas
Reminder that I currently have the tournament room reserved on the 30th from 9-11PM. If you can be sure to not schedule me for anything near that time, that would be wonderful.
sweetness
I know this is late to the game, but I am hoping I can still be considered as a host applicant. Whether it be a for sure time, or even an emergency back-up (I put in my application I would need just about a 10-minute window from being called to showing up, assuming I'm awake and on-site). My name on the app was jakepeter (no numbers), is there anybody I can get a hold of to make this a possibility, and if so what and where should I send a voice over to?
Im Just making sure Im down for Offsite Volunteer. I can take Late night shifts. And some mid day shifts too.
Awwww Fook!
I've sent my host voice clip already, just waiting for a schedule.

I'm going to be leaving on the 23rd for I'm going to convention first before I go to SGDQ!
I'll be checking this site and/or my email every night at the convention to make sure what's going on with the schedule.

Can't wait for SGDQ! <:
Edit history:
Stingrayy: 2015-07-15 11:07:35 pm
Hey, I'd forgotten I had signed up to volunteer for stuff until earlier today when I saw the email that was sent out for auditions. Please don't add me to the volunteer schedule for anything. I think I just signed up for hosting and reading donations, but I'd rather just watch this time around. Apologies if the schedule has been created and this messes with it in some way.
wibbly wobbly timey wimey
MyInfiniteLight: I could be wrong, but since offsite volunteers are just moderating chat, I'd guess it'd be along the lines of "when you're able" as opposed to actual shifts.  I might be wrong on that note though, since they'd want to make sure there's a few mods on-hand for the entire duration of the marathon.
words on words on words
I signed up for helping moderate chat for when I'm not at sgdq, but I didn't have a good idea of what my schedule was at the time. If it makes any difference, I know now that I'm available all Thursday/Friday night, then Saturday morning until whenever the marathon ends.

As far as hosting goes, I'll be on site Saturday afternoon until Wednesday afternoon.
#FailFish
I remember reading somewhere that the schedule for volunteers would be announced this coming weekend - but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Is that still the plan?  I'm just excited to start getting an idea for what my week will look like! Smiley
Quote from Antilles58:
I remember reading somewhere that the schedule for volunteers would be announced this coming weekend - but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Is that still the plan?  I'm just excited to start getting an idea for what my week will look like! Smiley

Yeh I thought I saw something that said it would be announced today but I cannot find it again either.
Dark Gamer
dont remember if i put it on the sheet but i will be able to moderate chat on graveyard times some of the days but i think mostly it would be afternoon/night
Sweet Potato Fan Club
I don't know if this is the right place to notify someone, but due to family issues that came up, I will no longer be able to attend SGDQ this year.  I am terribly sorry for any inconveniences that may arise because of this.
If there still is space I'm willing to help out with tech shifts. I'll be there all week. I'm sure my buddy and brother can also do shifts since we all did broadcasting.  Let me know if you need me/us.
I'm sorry I haven't gotten my hosting audition in. I simply haven't had an opportunity to record one, so go ahead and take me off the list for that.

I'm still attending though, so I will be available for everything else I signed up for.
I also probably will not have a chance to get my audition in, so you can take me off the list. Sorry :/
Any update for volunteers? I'm trying to schedule my week, and wondering when I'm expected to be there for volunteer duties.
Quote from ColdPie:
Any update for volunteers? I'm trying to schedule my week, and wondering when I'm expected to be there for volunteer duties.

We will have the schedule posted later today around midafternoon eastern.
words on words on words
Have any emails been sent out regarding moderating chat? I already got the info about hosting, but haven't seen anything else.
All of the selected chat mods have been emailed/added to the team management stuff.
Anyone watching this thread, the volunteer schedule was posted into a new thread: https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/sgdq_2015_volunteer_schedule.html
Edit history:
adambettcher: 2015-07-22 07:32:32 am
Adambomb
I obviously missed the signup but if you guys need any extra help, I live in town, have paid and will be attending the event.  Ill be glad to assist if you are shorthanded for setup stuff on the 25th. Feel free to message me if needed.