Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Awwww Fook!
I found out that I may not be arriving until late Sunday. I cannot remember if I mentioned the time but I wanted to make it clearer.

Also please let me know when we should be getting our emails. Once July hits I will be truly busy (two cons! One of the cons being RIGHT before SGDQ). Please and thank you!
Feudal Family Lord
signing up....ok with graveyard from 12am-3am
I took the wrong dates down for a wedding, can't make it this year any longer.

Who do I talk to about getting out of my signup?
Posting here is fine, I'll make a note on your submission. Thanks for letting us know!
Gets the cake.
Are the enforcement/social media rep roles shift-based or just kinda "be present and attentive" sorta roles? I signed up for those and I mentioned in the app that I'll be in the food/casual areas all the time anyways, and was just curious if I'm going to have to man a post or how that's gonna work.
I'm not sure if you planned on doing this, but when you send out the emails for the hosting auditions, could you please post a post here too? Just in case it goes to spam box or something like that. Thanks.
Edit history:
sumichu: 2015-06-23 01:47:40 pm
sumichu: 2015-06-23 01:42:44 pm
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Quote from z1mb0bw4y:
Are the enforcement/social media rep roles shift-based or just kinda "be present and attentive" sorta roles? I signed up for those and I mentioned in the app that I'll be in the food/casual areas all the time anyways, and was just curious if I'm going to have to man a post or how that's gonna work.

The Social Media role would not be a stationary position.  We don't expect you to sit around in one spot hoping for the action to come to you.  We want you to go to the action. Cheesy If cool things are happening in our public spaces, we would like someone to snap a photo of it and let people know what's happening behind the scenes.

Depending on the number of people we bring onboard to do on-site social media posting, we may have shifts.
Terraffirmative!
Quote from z1mb0bw4y:

I do not plan on scheduling rules enforcement staff, hopefully we can just have enough people to populate for basic stuff and if any bigger problems arose then they could contact me.
Yep yep yep!
Just signed up for donation station, registration, and rule enforcement. for the 25th through the 2nd.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice until afterwards that I'd mixed up AM and PM when booking my flights.  I was able to reschedule without issue, but the start and end availability times on the volunteer form should be changed to 1:00 PM on the 25th and 5:00 PM on the 2nd respectively (not that there'll be much need for volunteers by then, but just to be accurate...).
I think I accidentally submitted 2 times. Just so people know.
Im certainly game for off site, but I have a few on site questions can you PM me?
Edit history:
CBenni: 2015-06-30 02:38:44 am
CBenni: 2015-06-30 02:38:03 am
You can post any questions in here. If its something private, message one of the GDQ staff members, like ShadowWraith, Cool Matty or ONOGmuffins.
Tuturu~
Signed up for moderation team to keep the tradition going. Hoping this'll be my 3rd year Smiley
#FailFish
Quote from Skybilz:
Hey guys! Could someone please let me know when hosting audition emails go out? My email has this bad habit of throwing emails out from time to time and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. Thank you Cheesy

This.  Are the host audition e-mails coming after the 7/6 deadline for volunteering? I haven't seen anything yet - just want to make sure I didn't miss something in the spam folder (which clears itself after some time).  Unless I'm cut without audition... which would be sad Sad
Awwww Fook!
Just a heads up! Even though I'm not going to be arriving until the late evening of the first day, I will be there for the whole week. I'm not leaving until the 2nd now. So yeah :> Just incase~
Hey Muffins/Vulajin, et al.

Originally I mentioned in my volunteer form that I would be busy on the Friday evening. This is no longer the case and I am now available at any time from Wednesday morning until the end of the finale.
Stay frosty my friends!
Please remove me from the volunteer schedule. My masters thesis is due in the next few weeks and because of that I won't be able to make the marathon.
Clear as a crisp spring morning!
Quote from EvenSteven02:
Please remove me from the volunteer schedule. My masters thesis is due in the next few weeks and because of that I won't be able to make the marathon.

Best of luck!
Quote from Antilles58:
Quote from Skybilz:
Hey guys! Could someone please let me know when hosting audition emails go out? My email has this bad habit of throwing emails out from time to time and I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. Thank you Cheesy

This.  Are the host audition e-mails coming after the 7/6 deadline for volunteering? I haven't seen anything yet - just want to make sure I didn't miss something in the spam folder (which clears itself after some time).  Unless I'm cut without audition... which would be sad Sad

I'm super confused about this too.  Is there an e-mail address to send the audition to that's obvious that I'm missing somewhere?
We're expecting to send out audition requests in the near future.
Edit history:
Antilles58: 2015-07-13 01:16:45 pm
#FailFish
Seems like people are posting some adjustments to their availability here... I'll still be at the event all week, but am now unavailable in the Friday (7/31) morning slot, as we'll be having a big DKC race at that time.  But my family isn't coming any more, so I'm pretty much free the entire rest of the week (with the exception of the DKC runs themselves on Sunday) to be scheduled as you all see fit.  Looking forward to auditioning!

EDIT: The official time booked for this is now 9am-3pm on 7/31. 
Hey, I apologize if I did not make this clear on my application, but I'm running into some issues with my flight and cannot adjust it.

As such, I will likely be leaving at approximately Midnight on 8/2/2015, so I will not be able to participate for anything during the Chrono Trigger Run or breakdown of the area. My apologies if this creates any sorts of issues!

EDIT 7/8/15 - I just saw the updated schedule! Strike this, reverse this. I have a 6AM flight out of Minneapolis back to Arizona, and so I'll be at the airport around 4AM. With the recent change to the schedule I will be able to attend all parts of this run. My apologies for being difficult.
Just finished applying to be a chat mod. Can't wait for SGDQ!
i can't actually make it this year at all and have to cancel for volunteering as i have personal issues that need to be taken care of
Can I also be scheduled around Poker?