Smiley
Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'd like to submit/confirm commentary for the Lufia II: Ancient Cave run by ThatsFairZack.
Why Hello it is Me
I'm going to echo what Vulajin told me and suggest Lufia II AC should have a bingo game, everyone puts a buy-in for a bingo card and then whoever gets Bingo gets to put the pot towards a donation incentive of their choice. Maybe even first three bingos split the pot.
I have seen a few posts expressing interests in Ancient Cave Bingo. I'm not sure if someone is awaiting some sort of confirmation from me, but it's fine by me. Nice little personal chip in for the charity we can all do and have fun with it. Someone would have to play my card for me though. If anyone wanted to make this happen, go for it. Although I think a seperate thread is more appropriate to discuss it. So if someone wants to make this happen, go for it.
For Disgaea 3, I'd like someone familiar with the game (probably Rosael) and someone who's blind (or mostly blind) to the game and interested.

I'll offer commentary for SD3 and Ys Origin
Why Hello it is Me
I'll take you up on that for commentary for YsO. I can offer up for Disgaea 3 as a backup (I'm familiar with the game but not too much as a speedrun) however the timing of the run would be pretty rough on my sleep schedule for the event so if anyone else who has more availability would be down, feel free to step in ahead of me.
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
I'll take up the D3 offer
Insanity Prelude
I have no issues with taking Bowie/Gerrick/Aithere for commentary. However, like Omnigamer I ask that the commentators will:

1) Have some decent knowledge of the game's mechanics - I may default to you for parts that require more of my focus
2) Be willing to ask me questions regarding the route. Some stuff is pretty subtle and the beautiful part about Alicia route is how everything sort of manages to work even though it shouldn't.

Don't worry too much about the lore; there's a lot of stuff that happens that we probably won't get to talk much about it other than the plot really (of which there isn't that much to talk about IMO).
I am a koala
I also would like to offer commentary for Suikoden 2, it's not the game of the series I'm most familiar with but I intend to play through it again pre-marathon, and I am very familiar with suikoden 1 (it being one of my speedgames) and can bring up lore and tie-ins from that.
Edit history:
AlecK47: 2016-02-19 07:30:32 pm
Familiar with: FF13, FF6 and Pokemon Emerald (along with FF4 and Fire Red on the waitlist).
Only a bit of study: FF5 (plus FF4 and THE DOG Island on the waitlist).
Willing to learn (and interested in): Daggerfall (and Crystal Chronicles on the waitlist).

Edit: I mistakenly put FF4 in there twice, but that's not inaccurate.  It would depend on whether I would be called upon to talk about the game in general or the step route.
I'll confirm Dragondarch, doicm, and Terrex for Superstar Saga couch. Could use a backup if Terrex can't go.
KirbyMastah has offered as well, I'll get him in the list as primary alternate / possible host, etc
It sounded like Kirby wasn't going to be there for the start of the marathon.
I've got PX for sure on my couch for Eternal Sonata, but other than that I've got nothing solidified so if you wanna get comfy feel free. I'll probably do most of the talking anyway.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
Quote from TheOurobori:
I've got PX for sure on my couch for Eternal Sonata, but other than that I've got nothing solidified so if you wanna get comfy feel free. I'll probably do most of the talking anyway.

I'll probably be up for Eternal Sonata and will need all the comfy I can get to stay relaxed for my run, so if you don't mind me, I may slide in on that offer.
I'll offer additional commentary for the Quest for Glory 1-5 run.
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
Quote from puri_puri:
I'll offer additional commentary for the Quest for Glory 1-5 run.

LOL, I was hoping you'd say that.  Smiley  I'll owe you a meal.
Last update (I believe) to the Earthbound couch. Commentators have all confirmed and will be Aurilliux, Falexxx1, and DanielRGT.
I just like stuff.
I would like Vulajin, Freddeh, and tiornys on my couch for FF13.
Terrex isn't able to go to so now I have an a couch spot available for Superstar Saga.
I must simply laugh.
throwing my hat in the ring for:
Soul Blazer, SD3 (assuming i dont have to run), FF5, Lufia 2 AC, FF6, Radiant Historia and Bravely Default.

feel free to reject me at will Tongue
Soul Blazer would be great to practice commentary for when you and Puwexil eventually race it....

.....wut
Professional Second Banana
If we still need DQ3 commentators, I'll throw my hat in for that too.  I'm doing a casual playthrough right now, and if I have time I might do another one using the RTA strats.
If I end up making it, I can help with DQ3 commentary. Can help with Ys Origin and Disgaea 3 also.
Live and Learn, Die and Learn Faster
Very much a newbie at the Speedrun scene, but I can offer commentary for SD3 (at least from a hardcore casual player's perspective).  I would also enjoy FFV and FFVI, but obviously we already have a lot of more experienced hands to do those, so I'll just look forward to watching those runs in person Smiley
At Tide's request, I'm offering commentary for VP2.