Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Everything's better with Magitek
I've updated the list of people searching for roommates in the first post (I apologize that this took so long). If you have found roommates, please let me know so I can remove you from the list.
I found roomates, so you can remove me from the list.
Evermore Extrodinare ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
2bit marksman is rooming with us Ess so you can remove him as well from that list Smiley Please and Thank you
Insanity Prelude
I'll be rooming with Gerrick and Aithere so I'm good. Thanks.
Jus' so its out there. Bowie will be with me. So he's covered too. Smiley
Parqbench, AndyLancaster80, Abiscuit, and myself have all grouped up, so you can remove us from the list.
Professional Second Banana
Quote from osey889:
got all the hotel stuff sorted out for now. BTW Any chance of a Pre-Marathon Dinner sunday 8th similar to last year? was alot of fun.

We'll look into that - agreed that it was a lot of fun last year; but with the larger turnout this year, it might unfortunately not be realistic to find a restaurant that can fit all of us, and that transportation to won't be an issue.
Pizza party it? lol.
Why Hello it is Me
Forgot to mention: I've got the room situation taken care of, so you can take my name off the list.
For anybody stuck in the Marriott like me, the main hotel has rooms again on the 13th and 14th.  They are still sold out for the 11th and 12th.
Idiot/TIUH/Reece
Due to being busy with work and playing games to forget about work and whatnot...

I've not made any attempts at reserving a hotel room or had luck with local relatives.

I have a few options regarding rides, considering if my car can make it or not. As for rooming/vacancies, I've basically got nothing. <_<;
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
The hotel I am staying at has rooms still (Best Western).  The rate is still about the same as the University House, but it is about a 20 minute drive.  It was way cheaper when I booked back in Feb than the University House, and I knew I would get a rental car either way so I booked it.
Idiot/TIUH/Reece
Best Western says I can get a bundle deal with $85 but at the risk of the rates changing during my stay. @_@;

Quote from ThatsFairZack:
Obda, me and Wellsjr are rooming together so we are looking for 2 more so if all of our dates work together it should work out. Wells said he'd send you a message tomorrow about it.

Wait a minute. Despite having a 4th person, are you guys still willing to settle on that potential 5th person? @(_@ I can reimburse everyone when I get there if that's fine?
This will be my first time spectating a Marathon in person, was curious if there was anything special (if I have it) that I should consider bringing with me, outside of the basics.
Idiot/TIUH/Reece
Okay, so I ended up booking at the Guest House from May 11-14th and if I want to book an extra night, I still can. So, for anyone looking for a room, I booked a double bed room. @(_@

Ryu, this'll be my first time at a marathon as well. I guess bring something you enjoy and see if others share your passion? Me, I'm gonna bring a few games.
Edit history:
BobTGoldfish: 2016-04-26 09:18:48 pm
okay so here is the Situation with my room, I am onsite at the guest house, and I have roomies sorted 8-11th. but they are both leaving on the 12th and I am have the room intil the night of the 14th, so if anyone who is coming later in the week needs a room, holler at me, we can the impact on each others pocketbooks.

To make this clear I have room on the 12th, 13th and 14th.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
Quote from BobTGoldfish:
okay so here is the Situation with my room, I am onsite at the guest house, and I have roomies sorted 8-11th. but they are both leaving on the 12th and I am have the room intil the night of the 14th, so if anyone who is coming later in the week needs a room, holler at me, we can the impact on each others pocketbooks.

This is great for me, since due to money/work I can only attend very little.  I'm flying in on the 12th early afternoon and will fly back out on the 13th in the evening after my run.  Basically just need to crash that one night in between practicing/meeting as many other nutjobs as possible.
Edit: Of course, I shouldn't practice more than once the day before my run if I don't want my arm to fall off during the main event from exhaustion...
I'd like to encourage any runners/attendees able to bring consoles to do so.  So far it's looking like RPGLB staff is going to be able to supply NTSC-U consoles for the streaming setup, but will probably not have many (if any) spares for the practice/casual areas.
Edit history:
Ghoul02: 2016-05-04 03:02:13 am
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
If nobody else has offered, I'd like to host both a Smash Wii U and a FF:Theatrythm (which will finish this time) tournament at RPGLB.

I'll figure out an exact date/time for each, depending on who's interested, but for now, go to the following link to let me know how much interest there is.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZkBB6m-51ToarhEZ8zMxcEN-QIEsXoaa2co2fePwxNk/viewform?entry.771493035&entry.511310167

If there's enough interest for Smash Wii U, I do have a cool idea for an RPG themed 3v3 tourney, but I'd probably need at least 12 entrants.
Seconding the Theatrhythm tournament for sure.  We'll finish this year.
Quote from StingerPA:
Seconding the Theatrhythm tournament for sure.  We'll finish this year.

+1 to this - I'd maybe update it to say "You must have your own 3DS and copy of the game, or make your own arrangements to borrow both for your matches."
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
I have it marked that way on the form. The tournament will be done in one sitting, so everybody having a console is basically a necessity to make sure we can do the entire tournament in a reasonable time frame. (I know this is less flexible, but it's much better than any other alternatives. This makes sure that nobody is waiting for a match or something, holding up the entire bracket)
if I have room, I will bring my 3DS so if somebody needs it there will be one available.
If anyone hasn't seen it yet, Brossentia has posted travel information for reaching the venue at https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/rpg_limit_break_2016__travel_information.html - if you're flying in, please take note of the transportation options between the airport and hotel: tl;dr there's an extremely cheap light-rail option that should get you there in about an hour ($2.50 each way), you can arrange a shuttle or taxi (~$20 each way), or make pickup arrangements with another attendee that has a car.
One member of our group unfortunately had to drop out, so we (myself/abiscuit/andylandcaster) do have an opening from 5/8 through 5/15.

I doubt there's anyone still looking at this point, but I might as well ask >_>