--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
tiornys: 2016-02-20 12:08:48 am
Co-founder: Etrosgate.com
Arkham Horror is sweet; please bring it!  In addition to bringing Sentinels of the Multiverse, I can also bring Dominion (base set + Intrigue).
Ate the extra spicy banana
I'll room with you @AlecK47 if you like. Would mean we just need 2 more roommates for 5/8-5/17 if possible Smiley
raising the stakes on being bad!
i'm good to room with thatsfairzack, obda, and wellsjc, as long as they dont mind me.
just need to know what about itll be for my share of the room and the sooner the better so i can buy plane tickets.
Quote from tiornys:
Arkham Horror is sweet; please bring it!

Will do.

Quote from 2bitmarksman:
Would mean we just need 2 more roommates for 5/8-5/17 if possible Smiley

I just heard from metasigma that he and dragondarch are interested in rooming with us.  They'd leave on the 16th, but I'm ok with that.
I have booked a room from May 8 until May 15.  I can also bring some boardgames (forbidden desert, pandemic, formula d), and I have room for 3 more people.
Evermore Extrodinare ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
Just to clarify Aleck, I will be leaving the 16th. Darch might be staying the extra day since we're driving in but he's flying out.
Idiot/TIUH/Reece
Quote from The Sid:
i'm good to room with thatsfairzack, obda, and wellsjc, as long as they dont mind me.
just need to know what about itll be for my share of the room and the sooner the better so i can buy plane tickets.

Although I originally did ask for this spot, I'm fine with you having it the more I think about it, Sid. Work has been very unpredictable the last few months, and I'll probably get stuck working a lot around that time. If anything, I probably won't be able to afford a room anyway, so I'll check my options regarding relatives and whatnot who live close to SLC. @(_@
still looking for folks to room with. i've messaged a few people, but no luck so far. if folks are interested in going in on a room, i also can bring board games and we can have fun times. thanks!
Why Hello it is Me
At this point since most people are going the full time, I'm fine to pay one extra night if need be even if I won't be there, I mean at 30$ for a spot in a room for 4 that's basically just adding 6$ a day for me. So that could be 5/9-5/15 basically.
Not sure how updated the thread is but I'll be there May 8-15 and looking for roommates.
A quick update: Me and Abiscuit have paired up, but we're still looking for two more people from 5/8 through 5/15.
All the things
I have a room already set up for the majority of the event, however I'm arriving one night early (5/7) and need to set up a room for just that night. If anybody else is in a similar boat, I'd be fine with splitting the room. Otherwise, just finding people to hang out with on the 7th is cool too.
Edit history:
ryubasteon: 2016-03-17 09:28:13 am
I'll be arriving on the 8th, and departing on the 15th as well, looking for a room.

Edit: I'm taken care off, reserved a room after they came available again. Smiley Hope to see you all there.
Professional Second Banana
It's been brought to my attention that the hotel room block for our event is already full for certain dates - we're working on either getting more rooms added or finding alternate accommodations for attendees ASAP.
Professional Second Banana
We've been able to get some more hotel rooms added to our event block, so if you've had issues reserving a room for the full event, please call back and try again (be sure to mention RPG Limit Break).
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
I'll be bringing over a Mahjong set, a Washizu Mahjong set (3/4th of the tiles are see through), a Go board, a bunch of WeiB Schwarz decks, and various other weaboo stuff.
Edit history:
2bitmarksman: 2016-03-19 10:03:11 am
Ate the extra spicy banana
Quote from AlecK47:
Quote from tiornys:
Arkham Horror is sweet; please bring it!

Will do.

Quote from 2bitmarksman:
Would mean we just need 2 more roommates for 5/8-5/17 if possible Smiley

I just heard from metasigma that he and dragondarch are interested in rooming with us.  They'd leave on the 16th, but I'm ok with that.

Sweet, that sounds awesome! Have you, Meta or DD booked a room yet by chance?
I signed up for the full date range, and I would like some roommates.
slightly changing my plans to may 8-17
Yea I forgot to inform this thread, it's been a while, I'll also be leaving on the 17th, not the 16th. So i'm going to be 9-17. Only change.
Edit history:
TheOurobori: 2016-03-28 08:45:02 pm
I'm still in need of a room from the 10th-14th (or potentially a later day) if someone has room for one more. I'm kinda desperate right now.
dat jerk
I am also in desperate need of a room from 8th-11th. I can sleep in the bathtub if needed (it will be uncomfortable I know but whatever works). If someone in the area would like to host me a room during my short stay, I would okay with that (I don't make messes and I clean up after myself. All I need is a bed and a bathroom).
I am in need of a place to sleep the night of the 7th. I have a room for the remainder of the marathon, but it was almost $200 cheaper to get there a day earlier.
The hotel is currently booked solid 11th - 15th. Freddeh, Ghoul02, PX, TWM, and myself are currently trying to find a way to make things work, right now i myself can not afford the other hotel's prices currently. could use some ideas
got all the hotel stuff sorted out for now. BTW Any chance of a Pre-Marathon Dinner sunday 8th similar to last year? was alot of fun.