--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
AlecK47: 2016-03-31 02:26:32 pm
AlecK47: 2016-03-31 02:26:19 pm
RPG Limit Break is coming up soon, and we are accepting prize submissions again this year.  If you have any questions not covered here or in the main thread, please ask!

Main Thread
Schedule

A few notes:
-Please make sure any prizes you donate are RPG centered.  Prizes don’t have to be for games on the schedule – being related in some way (series, developer, etc.) is also nice, but not required – so long as the prize is RPG-related.
-You may donate as many prizes as you'd like to; there's no limit.
-As was the case last year, NAMI is willing to reimburse prize donors for shipping costs.  We will contact prize donors with the relevant details.
-Prizes will be listed in the tracker as we process them.

By filling out the form, you agree to the following:
-You are expected to ship the prize yourself to the winners.
-You currently have the prize in your possession.
-The contact information on the form is correct and if anything should change, you contact one of the staff members as soon as possible.

To submit a prize, please fill out this prize form
Thread title:  
bird
When's the deadline for prize submissions?
There's no hard deadline except for the event itself - for pretty obvious practical reasons.  We'd certainly like to be able to have more time to get things set up for each prize, but more prizes are better, so don't be discouraged if you can't submit them right away. Smiley
just filled the prize form Smiley
Edit history:
GhostKingG1: 2016-04-04 04:51:49 pm
Why Hello it is Me
Out of curiosity, what would the restrictions be on:

A: Prizes pertaining to games that are not on the schedule but are RPG related (e.g. Pokemon related prizes)?
B: Prizes pertaining to games that are on the schedule but are from traditionally non-RPG series? (i.e. Mario and Megaman)? Say I wanted to offer something like a Yoshi plush, or a Met/Mettaur plush.

I imagine this would be a case-by-case basis, but I would just like to confirm.
Professional Second Banana
Quote from GhostKingG1:
Out of curiosity, what would the restrictions be on:

A: Prizes pertaining to games that are not on the schedule but are RPG related (e.g. Pokemon related prizes)?
B: Prizes pertaining to games that are on the schedule but are from traditionally non-RPG series? (i.e. Mario and Megaman)? Say I wanted to offer something like a Yoshi plush, or a Met/Mettaur plush.

I imagine this would be a case-by-case basis, but I would just like to confirm.

Yeah, it'll be a case by case basis.  For instance, we'll most likely accept Mario or Mega Man-related prizes this time due to Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga and Mega Man Battle Network 6 being on the schedule.
wellsjc
I wanted to make sure that my prize submission is in there. I submitted the first day, but the link was blue when I came back today.
I see it on the form, wells, so you should be set.
wellsjc
Awesome. Thanks for the verification.
On the prize form there is a field for an image link. What is the best way / preferred way to do this for Steam Game Codes (will be purchasing directly from Steam and/or the Humble Store)? A screen cap of the codes and receipt for verification?

Also, I assume if offering multiple keys that you'd prefer multiple entries instead of lumping them together - is this correct?

Thank you very much!
The images are for prizes like art, plushies, physical copies of games and such.  You can include images if you'd like, but  they aren't mandatory by any means.  If you donate a prize that is worth showing off visually, make sure you don't put any sensitive information on the image.  I'll try not to put such images up on the tracker, but am only human. Tongue  And once it's up there, anyone who goes on the tracker can see the associated image, and we are likely to show it off on stream.

tl;dr Not necessary for Steam codes.
Thanks AlecK47. I only ask because the field is marked as required on the form, so wanted to make sure before I submit it (I'll admit I did not test first to see if it would go through or not though). I can always take a screen cap of the Steam Store page showing the game art now that I think about it.

Thanks again!
I have submitted my form. Let me know if you guys have any questions, it may be a little confusing. Sorry.
I submitted my form - please let me know if you need anything else from my end. Can't wait for the marathon!
bird
If it's not too late, I have a last minute handmade prize that'll be ready to submit tomorrow. Just need to let some glue dry overnight and take pics while the sun is shining.
It's not too late!  If anyone is still considering submitting a prize, please do so!
I have some perlers I'm going to submit as prizes. I also made a perler request to calebhart42 to have ready before the marathon, so that should be ready to submit soon. I'll get those in soon.
Edit history:
GhostKingG1: 2016-05-08 01:56:15 am
Why Hello it is Me
Sorry I last second submitted something, if it's too late then that's okay. I just found it earlier sitting behind my monitor and I hadn't seen it in months.
raising the stakes on being bad!
both (robotreck (snes) and FF anthologies (PS1 greatest hits)) prizes put up and ready to donate.
next year i hope to have time to talk to the local game store with our games list and see if they are willing to participate in the event somehow Cheesy
sorry for the last minute donations but mental health is a major part of my life and anything i can do to help big or small is major to me, so thanks for dealing with my shanagins, if their is anything i can do to help please dont be afraid to ask Cheesy
So sorry >.<  I had a lot going on and was just barely able to finish my Kid picture.  I submitted 2 prizes just now.  I hope this will be okay.  If not I am sorry.  Thanks for everything.
Now that I'm home from back-to-back marathons and have had a chance to sleep, I should probably let people know what the plan is for RPGLB prizes. Tongue  They will be drawn this week, and the winners contacted by this weekend.  Prize donors will then be notified once each prize has been accepted by a winner, as is the standard for these things.
Where will we be able to see the result of the prize drawings?
On the tracker, http://rpglimitbreak.com/tracker/prizes/4
Damn, the person that won my donated price won even another! Lucky bastard! Wink
About that though: How are we price-donators informed about where to send to and so on?
We will be sending emails out first to the prize winners.  If they accept them we will then contact whomever is sending the prize with the relevant information.  If the winner declines the prize, we will redraw it.