--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
GhostKingG1: 2016-06-05 03:03:08 am
GhostKingG1: 2016-06-05 03:00:29 am
Why Hello it is Me
So I confirmed with the person who won the prize that he accepted it (through his stream), but I have received no notification in my email, SDA, twitter, twitch PMs, nothing, about details of where to send it and whatnot...
I was curious as well if the prizes I submitted had been claimed by the winners so I could connect with them. Any updates Aleck? Thank you!
Edit history:
AlecK47: 2016-06-06 10:45:34 am
We just needed confirmation for one thing before we sent notifications to senders.  And we just received said confirmation, so those emails will start going out today.
I have yet to receive info for the Prize i offered (one copy of Yo-kai Watch used for the marathon) wouldn't want the prize winner to miss out.
Quote from osey889:
I have yet to receive info for the Prize i offered (one copy of Yo-kai Watch used for the marathon) wouldn't want the prize winner to miss out.

I thought somebody else was sending it...  Regardless, fixed that issue.  Another thing to improve on next year will be who will be sending each prize, for sure - and I already have a couple simple ideas that should help greatly.
Aleck - All 4 of the Steam Keys I donated have been sent to the winners, and all 4 have confirmed successful redemption of said keys.

Thank you!
I sent my quadzerker perler prize. However, there's some issue with the GBeast perler I commissioned out to Caleb.

He hasn't sent out his prize to anyone. He hasn't received an address for it, and neither have I. Anyone have an update on this prize?
Some of the prizes are still awaiting people to accept them, although that number is down to only a few prizes now.  Until very recently, the GBeast perler was one of those prizes.  The delay is partly because we are giving all winners two weeks to accept their prize before we redraw them.