Sad
<- 12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
you may try "pan" instead of "view" to see if this is what you're searching for

btw, it just popped up an idea to me when I wrote that message last time, that it'd be a useful feature in JoeQuake to add something which wrote these coords into a cam file, so then ppl wouldn't have to write them to a paper seperately
Edit history:
Stubgaard: 2004-01-19 02:34:14 pm
Hey Ho Let's Go
Why not add a whole recamming section to JoeQuake?  Grin  (if it's possible that is... I know nothing about programming...)
i talked to Peter and decided to let him doing e4m8  Grin
why not the two of you have a fight about it? Smiley
Hey Ho Let's Go
Connor Fitzgerald has joined the madness, go check the project page.

Jozsef, any progress on e4m8?
naah, i'll have an exam on wednesday
probably later this week
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I'm not completely sure about this but it seems that Connors e3m5_117 doesn't fit to the project... with his stats I think I die in e3m6. Could somebody check this out? Stubby?  Huh?
Edit history:
Stubgaard: 2004-02-03 01:49:09 pm
Hey Ho Let's Go
Quote:
Could somebody check this out? Stubby?  Huh?

No, I'm a technical dumbass to be honest... I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to demorelise a demo....

I'm sure Jozsef could have a quick look and see if it fits. Jozsef?
I don't think there's any problem.

e3m5 was finnished with 65 GA and 50 health.
Right at the start of e3m6, 50 health and RA is picked up.
Maybe I'm missing something?
Timo, I think you might be right, but it's no problem - just grab an extra health pack when you do e3m6_105  Grin
actually Martin had it right - you would die if you started e3m6 with 35 health, which is what I finished e3m5 with. But of course you don't, you start with 50, so e3m6_106 will work just fine Smiley
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Damn I'm stupid!  Smiley
Hey Ho Let's Go
Two new demos:

e4m5_132 by Connor, and e4m8_149 by Mr. Horvath, madness!

Only e4m6 and e4m7 to go now. There's light at the end of the tunnel  Cheesy

wow

Wink
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
huh, these two demos were fucking nice! i Roll Eyes
Peter shows us all who da man is, again.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Damn that e4m8 was super. Watched it 3 times, gonna watch it some more Cheesy
Ep. 4 will be a real treat

e4m3, e4m4 and now e4m8 are all some of the best/coolest demos ever imo.
not to mention all the other demos.
e4m1 is amazing, e4m2 aswell, and e4m5 was also very cool.

I'm just wondering what will happen to e4m6-7 now.
Go Timo! Smiley
Hey Ho Let's Go
I might give Timo a challenge on e4m6 or e4m7, or maybe both... we shall see. Connor/Flecker, you two should have a go at the levels too  Grin

Two more demos are up at the project page. e2m5 from Martin and e2m2 from Timo.
Hell is where the heart is.
Well, I don't know what's going to happen with the project as a whole but I'm recamming Peter's demo. Just one of the reasons that the latest update is so late...  ;-)
I got bored:

http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/qd100qlite-quadstats.txt

:-)
Edit history:
j0zz1e: 2004-02-07 07:10:14 pm
god damnit
it began to get me upset that everybody now makes demos to this project and I just sit and do shit
fuck it, I've just did e4m1_052 after ~40 minutes so now I feel a bit better Grin
http://delfin.unideb.hu/~sj0002/e4m1_052.dz
Hey Ho Let's Go
Very nice demo Joe! I hope to see e1m1 EH from YOU eventually...  Grin

Project page has been updated with your demo and a demo from Connor (he beat my e3m7 by 3 seconds that BASTARD!)  Wink
Hey Ho Let's Go
I forgot to mention that I've also uploaded some recams I had laying around. It would be cool if the entire project could be recammed, but it depends on how many I can get to actually do it...

Joe, Justin, Skiddy, Connor, ?
Hell is where the heart is.
As I said, I'm doing e4m8 at the moment, it'll take a few more days to finish yet as it's such an intense level and also I'm annotating and adding footnotes to everything I'm doing as a sort of tutorial for anyone who wants to try themselves.

However, if anyone else is intending to recam any of these demos then please say so here, even if you're only messing around and doubt you'll finish it. There's nothing more annoying than spending hours and hours on something only to find out someone else had already done it. ;-)