Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
This all being said, we could just wait and see what happens.
hey, I see some activity. So about the dates. It can't happen this week. So I'm thinking mid November ( I know it's far away) would be best. So I can have more time to work on everything. The date was more me thinking I can get everything done. But I'm a dirty procrastinator Sad So yeah, with the games I know I cut some games on the spot. So I'd have to strech it out to friday-monday
Dapper as fuck.
Ok thanks for the heads up man.
good dates would be November 7th (friday)-10th (monday). The week before and after I can not do.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
I won't even be on the same continent by November 14th and won't have internet access anymore.  So, if it is after that date, I'm out.  Sorry.
Quote from peter afro:
good dates would be November 7th (friday)-10th (monday). The week before and after I can not do.

Quote from CosmykTheDolfyn:
I won't even be on the same continent by November 14th and won't have internet access anymore.  So, if it is after that date, I'm out.  Sorry.

Oh no ;-; I cant do it November 7th-10th.
so, is it rip?
Edit history:
mybrothersco: 2014-10-23 03:19:50 am
Quote from Tezur0:
so, is it rip?

If you want, me and kefka might have a little get together this weekend if it is not going to happen, This goes towards anyone. Come at your own regard, just show up in his stream, and if youre apart of the marathon, ill set up a TS or skype call and well all hang out and just try to go one game at a game, i suppose.
RIP epic marathon, you shall be missed
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Yea I'm assuming it's not happening then. I guess that means I'm out. I'll be busy in November if it does happen then. Good luck next time!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we have it in January, when there is no marathons?
We both like money! Friends?
I should be aviailable in November as well as longs as I get the same time of the day about as the Braid run was set up now.

(That is between 9 and 11 pm in the evening on CEST time)
I may try this in the new year, yes