--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Jepty: 2014-10-14 05:37:26 am
Quote from DeadRobots:
Also also. Question about Yellow games. Does that mean, You donate to have them run? Or they are going to be run and have a donation incentive behind them?

It'd be to donate to watch them. Like if I get "X" amount of donations or a certain amount of money

Quote from Tezur0:
oh damn I though I've submitted my stuff.
guess I'll still try even though it is too lat Cheesy

If you thought you did I'll allow you in :3 The more the merrier!

Quote from peter afro:
I suggest going on http://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun to promote the marathon

Quote from DeadRobots:
Good idea, we are going to need to do some major promoting this week I think.

I do, I dont have a reddit account yet so ill get on that. I also will ask s few streamers to promote it Smiley If you guys can help promote in any way please do so. Like I said, I want this to be big!
Quote from Jepty:
Quote from Tezur0:
oh damn I though I've submitted my stuff.
guess I'll still try even though it is too lat Cheesy

If you thought you did I'll allow you in :3 The more the merrier!

dude, wow, thx, also I'm available on 24th 4-8 pm CEST and on 26th 4-8pm CEST aswell
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
I'm liking the accepts/rejects.  The blocks that should be in also look great: I'll be excited for a racing block.
Also, on that note, is commentary to be provided by runner only or can there be others chipping in?  I personally wouldn't mind having someone talk over my raging eccentricities.
I recommend setting up the bio for the twitch page
Quote from CosmykTheDolfyn:
Also, on that note, is commentary to be provided by runner only or can there be others chipping in?  I personally wouldn't mind having someone talk over my raging eccentricities.

I'd prefer if they're in the marathon but yes, commentaters are allowed
Quote from peter afro:
I recommend setting up the bio for the twitch page

That'll happen once the art gets done Wink
hey jepty, could you add my twitch name to my dead rising submissions? or are you doing that later? Also, thanks for the opportunity you've gave me! Cheesy
Quote from mybrothersco:
hey jepty, could you add my twitch name to my dead rising submissions? or are you doing that later? Also, thanks for the opportunity you've gave me! Cheesy

Oops! That was me being silly, sorry Sad And no problem :3
Why did you lower the estimate for my Psycho Waluigi run from 1:35:00 to 1:30:00?
i'm a GOD
i know this is a week late but you should consider my serious sam REVOLUTION COOP SPEEDURN WITH DAMAGAK coop it's 2 hour estimate and it's 2 GAMES BACK TO BACK WITH NEW PHYSICS, 10X FASTER, AND CRAZY CANNONSKIPS
Edit history:
KanBan85: 2014-10-15 02:42:03 am
We both like money! Friends?
Going to do some de-rust Braid runs for this marathon: http://www.twitch.tv/kanban85
Quote from yoshipro101:
i know this is a week late but you should consider my serious sam REVOLUTION COOP SPEEDURN WITH DAMAGAK coop it's 2 hour estimate and it's 2 GAMES BACK TO BACK WITH NEW PHYSICS, 10X FASTER, AND CRAZY CANNONSKIPS

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Edit history:
Kefka14: 2014-10-15 10:14:22 am
I am going to have to withdraw my Kirby Moonwalk donation incentive sadly. I done a few practice runs earlier and my game was consistently softlocking in a specific spot (after it done it at a Speedathon). The glitch is exclusive to Wii VC, and I'm going to have to use the N64 version. I apologize for this greatly.

Speaking of incentives though, here is what I have for my other games.

Kirby 64 - None now sadly. RIP.
Wii Music - None
Chameleon Twist - Character color choice (blue, green orange or pink)
WCW/nWo Revenge - Wrestler Name (20 Character Limit)
Pokemon Snap - Character name (7 character limit)
Adventure - Black and White vs. Color
Powerpuff Girls - None because it is an incentive
Sneak King - None
So to also put my incentives:

Dead Rising 3 - Endings C-S, Any of these listed outfits: Mega man X outfit, Chris Redfield outfit, Ryu outfit, Ken outfit, Servebot schoolgirl outfit, Random Servebot outfit, Frank West outfit, Chuck Green outfit, Cutman Servebot outfit, STARS Uniform outfit, plus many more. Any of these listed weapons I could use during the run: Cutman powerup for Mega man X, Megabuster, Frank's Slugger, Sawddle, OPTIC's Sniper, Chris Redfield's Grenade launcher, plus more. Which Cars I could use, etc. The list goes on and on.

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - Finishing move on TK, What weapons I use, What outfits I use: Any outfit in the mall + Mega man outfit from DR1, Protoman outfit, Solid Snake, Lee Everret, Convict suit, Classic mega man, Frank West from Dead rising 1, etc. This list is sorta shorter than DR3, but it can still go on.

Thanks! Cheesy
There should be a donation war for what playlist of youtube videos to play during the many long waiting periods in "Dead Rising" (people suggest playlists in donation comments)
Edit history:
mybrothersco: 2014-10-15 01:03:30 pm
mybrothersco: 2014-10-15 01:02:48 pm
Well SDA rules "ban" regular runs of DR1, you cant single segment the full game because of overtime's existence. Thats why im running overtime for Off The Record, and DR3 has a complete different time waiting system that the others.

but if we are really going to see a full Dead rising 1 run, id be amazed. Id then try to run it.
Quote from mybrothersco:
Well SDA rules "ban" regular runs of DR1, you cant single segment the full game because of overtime's existence. Thats why im running overtime for Off The Record, and DR3 has a complete different time waiting system that the others.

but if we are really going to see a full Dead rising 1 run, id be amazed. Id then try to run it.

It got accepted and can be speed up by getting ending F.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
Donation incentives:
Hot Wheels Turbo Racing: File Name bid war (9 character limit, I'm thinking between CapFalcon and ItsAMario)
Trackmania Wii: Sing along to Coast track music (Essentially, I'll be screaming I'M DANCING IN THE HEART OF LOVE on three separate occasions.)
Clock of Atonement:  I could have a donation incentive for all deaths, but it would bump up the time to 10 minutes instead of 5.
You listed my MMX4 ultimate armor X run twice
twitch.tv/deadrobots
I really can only think of one major donation incentive which would be for ASAMU
A Story About My Uncle: Goat Mode vs Midas Mode Bid War. Or Just Donation Incentive to have both? Depends if you want just an incentive or a bid war.
Quote from peter afro:
Quote from mybrothersco:

It got accepted and can be speed up by getting ending F.

Oh okay, Awesome! :D. Maybe we could hang out and discuss strats on the game? Id like to hear about it, Also there is a Mod site that is developing a no time limit mod for dead rising 1 and a DR3 time engine for it! If youre interested just message me on twitch, it should be my name on here.
I am not running it LOL, cyberdemon531 is.
Quote from peter afro:
I am not running it LOL, cyberdemon531 is.

wait really?! LOL
We both like money! Friends?
Donation incentive for Braid:

Me trying to teleport glitch Tim. (Kinda hard and does not save nor lose much time, but looks pretty cool).
I have a preference to run on Sunday. I'd like to visit my parents that weekend and Friday/Saturday would be better for me.
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Do we have a plan for comms yet for the marathon? Any program we'll be using?