<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
ahuynh: 2013-08-24 09:26:11 pm
That's not an issue with HDMI, it's an issue with analog to digital conversion. You don't have to worry about it for HDMI, but for other connections like Composite and Component, then it occurs.
I really liked this thread!  The technical information here has been really enlightening.

I have a StarTech PEXHDCAP60L.  Is this the same as a Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI or Yaun, without a pass through daughter board?  It works great, but as far as I know it does not have a hardware encoder on it.  I have to capture uncompressed and encode later.  Is this generally a desired route to take when recording long hours of gameplay?  I have been capturing from a variety of low res to high res sources.

I also have an Elgato HD60 Pro, but I have not tried it out yet.  I think it has a hardware encoder on it.  Is this an option to record and encode on the fly?  Is this less desired because you can't tweak thing as perfectly as encoding later?

I have other questions, but I thought that I'd start here.
Stand: Devil's Call in your Heart
recording raw and encoding later is better.
Edit history:
bytesaber: 2017-03-10 12:52:44 pm
Lagarith has it's own internal settings.  If my capture card is set to capture at YUY2, should Lagarit also be set to YUY2?