Sad
<- 12345
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
HELLO!
Well I just did a 25 hour stream with Kumari.  Amazingly both Kumari and Twitched kept working the whole time. Smiley
HELLO!
Sad to say this after the previous post but I have to quit using Kumari to stream.  Twitch's ingests are too unreliable and Kumari just blows up in RAM usage under the strain.
couple questions. you don't want to lower the bitrate(s)? how much ram do you have?
HELLO!
I have 16 GB RAM.

I have the video bitrate down to 800, and if I start pushing it lower then the video quality really starts to degrade.

I really hate to give up on this but it seems like I have worse problems than everyone else with Twitch ingests, since they started integrating more services and loading the ingests more.  There clearly is a marked decline in Twitch quality, but at the same time it's just me on Kumari who seems to be having worse problems than anyone else.

And sure enough, I tried CamTwist + Cocoasplit and it worked okay on an ingest that almost never works for me, IAD.
i guess they are relying on people dropping frames on the client side. so an across-the-board reduction in quality in other words.