Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 130 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hello I am Bob42 and if you don't know what the 42 stands for then you don't know anything (pun intended).thumbsup
Hey all, Kruvek here, ~30 year old PC gamer from Maryland.  I'm into most games, and have been enjoying streaming a weekly D&D 5e game for the past year, on a Twitch channel of no renown and little viewership.

I stumbled upon GDQ on Twitch a couple of years ago, and have been following every GDQ event since then.  I'm very excited to learn that AGDQ 2019 will be moving from across the Potomac River from me, to likely (depending on the venue), <12 miles from my house.  I'm interested in volunteering for the event, so I figure it's better to be proactive now before signups.

Unfortunately, my speedrunning experience mostly consists of 4 hours in Fallout 4 failing to do a coverslide.  But I remain ever hopeful.
Hello everyone,

I am new to SDA, and wanted to introduce myself.  Anyway, I hope to submit a speedrun of my own soon.  Anyway, I don't mean to spam or anything like that but if people can take a look at this video I created in youtube, and if I can get some feedback on what I should do improve, it would be really great.

I swear i've registered on this forum at least 4 times now with this name...
All new people: Welcome! The SDA machine demands contributions of high-quality speedrunning. It's for your own safety! Find/create the respective threads under "speedrun planning" and let people know which game you're running. There's another subforum for casual speedrunning if you don't think you're going for a submission-quality run. Tech support for technical aid etc.

WCho31: Could you look for the game's thread under "older consoles" and post that there? You might want to edit this post down to the introduction.

Shiaar: Can't see any other users with similar names. Maybe we've deleted all your accounts because you were spamming them. Wink
Hello I'm HeroineB0B, you can call me Heroine or B0B.  I just started speed running this year (2018).  I was inspired to start after seeing so many female speedrunners and hosts featured at AGDQ 2018 (waves at Violetmoon, Lizstar and ProtomagicalGirl).  Primarily I run Sega Genesis games. 
Hey everyone, I'm David and just recently got into speedrunning due to the indie retro platformer Fox n Forests. I'm mainly on here to try and find some competition Cheesy
Hello! I am new here. I am 38 and mainly joined because I was hoping someone could help me remember an old game I used to play.  I raise rabbits.  I have a wife and son.  I like to explore lore of games.
VideoGames R Life!
Hello, I'm MushroomMaestro, a guy who might get into speedrunning
Hi im Deku the hero you need when in times of troubles Tongue please to meet you all.
Hi everyone, I am a Spore Speed runner since early 2015 and I believe I can contribute some good quality speed runs to this site!
hello, i'm DaisyFan from Quebec, just recently started speed running this early year.
Hi this is Adam, Looking for gaming help and help people also.
My name is Miguel. I'm 25.  I found SDA in 2006 while looking for videos of games being played that weren't on Youtube. Ironically, I wasn't able to watch too many runs here until early 2007 due to a dial up connection. I lurked around until the casual speed running tournament in late 2009. In terms of speed running, I am currently working on a 100% run of Knuckles' Chaotix. From there, who knows? One game at a time. I look forward to meeting many of these great gamers at the marathon in a few days. I am a big fan of 2D platformers and Metroidvania style games. I am a big fan of games by Treasure.

Outside of SDA, I am a full time college student. My major is English and my minor is Creative Writing. I graduate this spring and I will probably pursue a Masters in Popular Culture so I can enhance my love of film study and music.  I like to read, write, and compose. I am also actively involved at the church I attend. I am writing a novel and a screenplay.
hi all. i am new but planning to do some snes game challenge runs as soon as my capture device is working.
Hi new people! Hoping to see some of you finding and dedicating the time to produce SDA-quality speedruns. Ask technical-related questions under "tech support" and post about the games you mean to run under the relevant subsection.

gv2user: in case you meant you wanted to submit your runs on this site, you should know SDA only accepts fairly standard categories of runs, not what are normally referred to as "challenge runs". Feel free to post under "casual speedrunning" about running categories that don't really seem to fit within the base level rules or ask about it separately.
Howdy,
after a long while i decided to register, because i enjoyed watching a few speedruns, especially System shock 2 ones.
For those who wonder, my username is essentially a combination of Die Hard (the movie) and Jagged (which came from Jagged Alliance 2).
I created it around 1999, when i needed a login name for my Battlenet account to be able to play Diablo 2, sadly i lost it years later due to being hacked.
howdy do!!::)
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2018-09-30 07:19:53 am
flower
Hey Hi My Name Is Rogerbergman And I Join This Group Today I Want To Discuss And Sharing All My Problems And Mistakes Here That's Why I Joining This Site
Thanks..........
Edit history:
tryplot: 2018-09-27 05:46:55 pm
hay, I'm tryplot (try and plot as in "I'm trying to plot this graph" ... yes I've had people mispronounce it). I've watched speed runs for years, first on youtube, and then live on twitch, and I've heard people talking about this place, but never actually visited until now. I'm mostly going to be a lurker, but i'm currently trying to get the ball rolling on a game I remember playing as a kid, but has next to no info on.

On a related note, if anyone wants to beat me to the punch, please do so, Medabots Infinity deserves better treatment than I could ever give it.
tryplot: Games that don't have anyone running them are "the best" for SDA. Not really, but because there isn't even any community outside of it you can just as well start your own Strategy Guide for it and post about your progress in the Planning section. Hope you get a good run going!
hi, my name is christopher!

i am currently doing mega man 9 speedruns
Edit history:
tedp: 2018-10-12 08:21:40 am
Hello I am Ted Perdue and if you don't know what the 42 stands for then you don't know anything.thumbsup
Hi I am Johny Jackson. I have a Master's degree in Computer Science and Engineering and I am currently working as a system developer for a consultancy firm. I also have my own consultancy firm for web development that I worked within during my studies but at the moment I'm trying to phase that one out since I'm working 100% at the other one already. Thanks.
Hello everyone!

I created this account here to find out some new games for my self or maybe some marketplaces to buy video games.