Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 121
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hello, I am Sadlybadlyy I run GTA Games and Simpsons Hit & Run at the moment although looking into different platformers as well.
My name is Michael and I have enjoyed ideo games for awhile and I planned on going to the SGDQ, but failed to register in time. I was wondering if anyone out there could help me out. I am a veteran of US Army and would appreciate any and all help. Thank you in advance.
Hello SDA!

My real name is Ivan and I'm from Croatia, I'm 32 years old. I don't usually speedrun games, years ago I tried speedruning a few of my favourite games (DKC2, MMX, Punch Out series, to name a few) but with no great results. However, I like watching some speedruns, so a few months ago, I was looking for some speedruns of some old Game Gear games (my first system) and decided I'll try to run some of those games myself. Registered here so I can exchange impressions and hopefully learn a few new things.
I really enjoy old Nintendo and Sega games, but I also play some new games, mostly on the Switch lately. I also really love fighting games.
Hi everyone! The best way to use these forums is to find or create the thread for the particular game you're looking into so others will know your intentions, in case someone else runs the same game. Most games have their own Discords nowadays (real-time chatting is not featured on SDA) so make sure to look for those as well. Finally check the Knowledge base to see if your game has a Guide there (yet).
My names Ryan, I go by the handle Oulahoop. I decided to start speedrunning Mothlight on a whim. So we'll see how this goes...
the perfect is the enemy of the good
Hewwo,
I am Sid but my real name is Michael. I have been speedrunning for a year now since last month and have been enjoying it a lot. I currently am speedrunning SNES shmups like U.N. Squadron and some platformers on pc. I registered to SDA because, I heard a lot of people talk about it and found it useful, plus to submit some games I have ran.
Edit history:
Ranit: 2018-04-11 12:54:15 am
Hi I'm Michael and I speedrun video games, mainly Super Mario 3D World. I'm going to start streaming very soon, so expect some more streams of runs of that game, 3DW speedrun streams are dead.  See you guys around Księgowa Kraków!
Speedrunner and punner
Hey there friends my names David (Portal) and I enjoy just having fun with friends I also speedrun many games like SMS, Super meat boy, SA1 & A hat in time.
hey I'm teamsauce. Been into speedrunning for a while now. Really enjoy older console games, pinball and DDR. 30 years old. Oregon born. Excited to attend my first GDQ this summer.
I am LegnaX!
Abe's Oddysee | Exoddus speedrunner. I also code autosplitters and I'm programmer.
I'm spanish so if you detect some odd expressions or directly mistakes then you might know why.
I'm not really active on this forums. I need to help Samtastic with the verification of one of his SDA archives submissions, and that's why I'm here. Sorry if this is a bit short x.x
See you around!
Hey everyone. I'm HarryJS. I stream on twitch, but i started the speedrunning community for Dungeon of the Endless. Currently own the WR and I'm looking for competitive runners to help drive that WR down!
Hail Players, after defeating the MMORPGs with endgame vanquishing, I am getting into oldschool SNES PS1 N64 speedrunning and I'm a super-fan of AGDQ and I was really impressed by 2018's start. I'm a Longtime gamer, I've been playing PC and Computer video games every day of my life, since the 90s.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!
Hello, I'm Gibstack, I run primarily Simpsons Hit & Run, but I'd be into playing other games if one interests me.
Also, going to SGDQ and I'm excited for that (first time).
Aaaaaaaah I'm new at this
Ello!
I'm Tom, 16, from England.
Always been a fan of watching speedruns and wanted to start trying it myself.
I enjoy older consoles (Trying to my NES and SNES again at the moment).

Any tips for running Super Mario Brothers? (The original)
I know about Frame rules and things like Fast 4-2, Flagpole glitch, and BBG, I just haven't been able to practice these yet.
Hi new people! So long as they're recorded by SDA's standards, we welcome any and all new runs into the collection. SDA is your "window to the world" more so than game-specific leaderboards, forums etc. Also have fun at the GDQ!