--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2018-05-26 12:31:42 pm
Quote from Valkskorn:
Hey, Valkskorn here. Been involved in speedrunning communities for probably six years now but never posted on SDA before. Mainly did ILs and games no one ever heard of.

Games no-one ever heard of are prime "SDA fodder". Wink Of course any games we're interested in, it's just the more people run it, the less likely it seems they will ever submit to us.

Welcome everyone! Get those runs in and see you in verification.

I'd like to point out that while it's always worthwhile posting under the right thread so others potentially interested can see it, there's so many games out there that there's not ncessarily going to be a lot of back and forth. Just keep filling in those Strategy Guides and posting about bigger things in the thread.
Shellackers, 21, Been watching speedruns for a while, got really into it thanks to the GDQ with witwix running boshy 100%. Accounting Major going for his CPA soon(tm)
https://www.speedrun.com/redpandarus
Hello SDA, this is Rush the Red Panda here for RPR! An awesome event that benefits the Red Panda Network Cheesy
Hello everyone, my name is Netara and I'm primarily an RPG speedrunner! Thanks for having me!
Help redshoedude here. I primarilly run seum and other 3d platformers.
h
Hello I exist
I'm niana guerrero. I'm a new member of the forum speeddemosarchive , very pleased to be acquainted and make friends to share everything in life with people. Especially learned from the forum.
Hello SDA, this is Christopher Betts from Parsippany, New Jeresy, USA. Just joined and wanted to say hello!