--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from curseddolls:
Quote from Tirean:
Signed up. Hotel has a breakfast. Of course I am going that route!

So does ESA like we had last year (if it stays), so even if you don't take the hotel you still get breakfast.

Fixed that for you Wink

Yes, the breakfast will be provided. Scout through some pricing and other details in the first post of this topic to find the information Wink
When looking on the sj.se website for trains. I believe it is from Stockholm C to Skovde C?
That's what someone told me last year. Is the train station at the Stockholm airport itself?
Quote from YuKitty:
When looking on the sj.se website for trains. I believe it is from Stockholm C to Skovde C?
That's what someone told me last year. Is the train station at the Stockholm airport itself?

Well, you can do that, but you can also book a train ticket from Arlanda airport directly to Skövde. The station you would be looking for is 'Arlanda C'. If you book from Stockholm, you're on your own getting to Stockholm city centre from the airport (busses, trains, express … go choose one Wink )
Quote from Alko:
Quote from YuKitty:

Well, you can do that, but you can also book a train ticket from Arlanda airport directly to Skövde. The station you would be looking for is 'Arlanda C'. If you book from Stockholm, you're on your own getting to Stockholm city centre from the airport (busses, trains, express … go choose one Wink )

Oh so Stockholm C is from a train station in the centre of Stockholm not from the airport? Okay I'll have to look at that then Tongue Thanks!
Edit history:
icedpingu: 2014-04-24 03:37:41 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from YuKitty:
Oh so Stockholm C is from a train station in the centre of Stockholm not from the airport? Okay I'll have to look at that then Tongue Thanks!

To give you an overview how much it will cost and how long it takes, I've uploaded my tickets from last year:
http://i.imgur.com/Bmjbk0H.jpg
We've bought the tickets 30 days before the ESA and be sure to get a seat reservation for Stockholm C - Skövde C (and back), because it is a long ride and the train was really crowded.
Edit history:
YuKitty: 2014-04-25 11:12:27 am
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from YuKitty:

To give you an overview how much it will cost and how long it takes, I've uploaded my tickets from last year:
http://i.imgur.com/Bmjbk0H.jpg
We've bought the tickets 30 days before the ESA and be sure to get a seat reservation for Stockholm C - Skövde C (and back), because it is a long ride and the train was really crowded.

Hopefully I'm understanding that picture when I say it cost you around 340SEK return from Stockholm C to Skovde C?!

EDIT: After another look, did it cost 570SEK? Right now it's from 900-1500SEK :/ I swear I'm doing it wrong. That's just from Stockholm to Skovde.
The cake is a lie
So... I sent 2 emails to the hotel to ask a few questions before booking a room, I never got a reply :/
Anyone got better results ? I know @Rumikolol on Twitter did have a reply pretty quick, that's why I'm a bit worried...
Signed up!
Signed up!
Quote from YuKitty:
Hopefully I'm understanding that picture when I say it cost you around 340SEK return from Stockholm C to Skovde C?!

213SEK from Stockholm to Skövde and 120SEK from Skövde to Stockholm

Quote from YuKitty:
EDIT: After another look, did it cost 570SEK? Right now it's from 900-1500SEK :/ I swear I'm doing it wrong. That's just from Stockholm to Skovde.

573SEK for all 4 tickets (I cropped the unnecessary parts out), as I mentioned before, you have to wait 30 days before ESA to buy the tickets, they are much cheaper then.

@rolmander: FUCK YES (Kreygasm)
Ah okay. I'll do that then. Flight is booked and hotel is reserved. Just for travel in both England and Sweden to sort out.
How do I go about booking the train in Sweden? Via that website? How do I get tickets? In post? At the station?
Quote from YuKitty:
Ah okay. I'll do that then. Flight is booked and hotel is reserved. Just for travel in both England and Sweden to sort out.
How do I go about booking the train in Sweden? Via that website? How do I get tickets? In post? At the station?

We got our train tickets via the website sj.se and I just looked it up right now, the tickets for this ride aren't available yet (2nd class non-refundable/bookable).
Signed up! Smiley
The cake is a lie
Just bought my train tickets for a reasonable price, but I still don't have any reply from the hotel, so I better ask my main question here :

If I want to book a room with another person, but we don't stay at the same dates (I stay 4 days longer) does my roommate have to pay for the 4 extra days aswell ?
Quote from Gyoo:
Just bought my train tickets for a reasonable price, but I still don't have any reply from the hotel, so I better ask my main question here :

If I want to book a room with another person, but we don't stay at the same dates (I stay 4 days longer) does my roommate have to pay for the 4 extra days aswell ?

I imagine you work it out with the other person. Since technically it would only be fair that they pay for just their share. Always ask someone else if they want to share the room once the other person leaves?
Signed up!
Truljin @ Twitch
I am looking to share a double with someone, plan to stay at the event for 2 days as I have to get back to work since it's in the middle of the season, need them moneys.
Quote from Gyoo:

Well, I don't think the hotel cares who pays them, as long as they get paid for the whole time you're renting the room. So it is (as YuKitty already pointed out) up to you two to work it out. Ideal would be to find another person to fill in the vacancy from whenever your roommate's leaving Wink
Quote from lillbrorsan:
I am looking to share a double with someone, plan to stay at the event for 2 days as I have to get back to work since it's in the middle of the season, need them moneys.

Wrong thread, go here Wink
Ah I didn't know there was an accommodation/room thread. I have sharers now though. Is there a thread for travel/lifts?
The cake is a lie
Quote from Alko:
Quote from Gyoo:

Well, I don't think the hotel cares who pays them, as long as they get paid for the whole time you're renting the room. So it is (as YuKitty already pointed out) up to you two to work it out. Ideal would be to find another person to fill in the vacancy from whenever your roommate's leaving Wink

I got my room booking, and I figured that out.
I'll see how I deal with the situation by myself Smiley
Quote from YuKitty:
Ah I didn't know there was an accommodation/room thread. I have sharers now though. Is there a thread for travel/lifts?

Not yet, no. I mentioned somewhere it was coming soon™ ^^'
Ah okay haha! I'll keep my eyes peeled then Smiley Hoping to either find a lift or find cheap trains.
Signed up.
Signed up Smiley
signed up again... seems like my old didn't get through somehow x) whatever Cheesy