Use \ before commas in usernames
Signed up!
Signed up Grin
Signed up!
Signed up o/
I'm in!
signed up
I'm a scrubby noob
Signed up (but not sure yet if I'll take the hotel or mass housing)
Quote from Edenal:
Quote from MrAske:
Signed up for 2 day pass! Wont be getting any vacation this summer so I cant stay during the whole event. Sad

Interesting fact. Out of over 60 persons already signed up, you're the first to sign up for a 2-day pass Smiley

I just took this for granted but, I guess that if you choose a 2day pass you can come ANY 2 days of the event?
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Signed up hype Kreygasm Cheesy
Quote from MrAske:
Quote from Edenal:
Quote from MrAske:
Signed up for 2 day pass! Wont be getting any vacation this summer so I cant stay during the whole event. Sad

Interesting fact. Out of over 60 persons already signed up, you're the first to sign up for a 2-day pass Smiley

I just took this for granted but, I guess that if you choose a 2day pass you can come ANY 2 days of the event?

Any 2 days adjacent days.
Signed up!
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Damn it, I'm late to the party. Oh well, I signed up, anyway x3
Signed up, can't wait to meet up with everyone! (mass-housing BORT)
Signed up. Smiley
Signed, #hype!!
Up signed!

FrankerZet
Was just seeing how much the Hotel came to in total and the code in the first post is returning "Booking Code Does not Exist" and the web price seems to be much higher than the rates quoted on this thread. Any advice on this?
Quote from MEvRNG:
Was just seeing how much the Hotel came to in total and the code in the first post is returning "Booking Code Does not Exist" and the web price seems to be much higher than the rates quoted on this thread. Any advice on this?

You need to contact the hotel by phone / email. Not through online booking.
What is a man?
Signed \o/
Signed up. Looking forward to meeting you guys, especially team GB!
Signed, shieet!
Giving this a little bump...
Signed up and booked a hotel room. Anyone for sharing? Smiley

I'll be there from the 25th to either 4th or 6th depending on if I want cheap flights back or not.
Signed up. Hotel has a breakfast. Of course I am going that route!
Quote from Tirean:
Signed up. Hotel has a breakfast. Of course I am going that route!

So does ESA like we had last year (if it stays), so even if you don't take the hotel you still get breakfast.