Edit history:
exe: 2014-07-14 11:00:18 am
exe: 2014-07-14 11:00:16 am
from PAListan
God of War 3

9 different Voice Languages:
English, Dutch, German, French, Italiano, Russian, Polish, Espanol, Portugues
Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Even more incentives, I noticed that audio language and subtitle language are changeable. Menu & HUD language is also changeable, but I'd rather keep those English.

Audio Language:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brasil), Russian

Subtitle Language:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brasil), Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Russian
Edit history:
Joka: 2014-07-14 11:36:21 pm
Personal text
Updated the doc!

Quote from Eidgod:
Is fine. But i don't really know what the donation target should be so if you could just pick a number that would be great.

Yeah don't worry. We'll figure it out Smiley
Edit history:
Yvathacal: 2014-07-15 02:35:50 am
Yvathacal: 2014-07-15 02:35:04 am
Nitronic Rush
Vehicle selection:
Standard car (interceptor) or the commander from that obscure movie trilogy.
Edit history:
TheGons: 2014-07-15 04:19:02 pm
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken

Character choice, this can work for the 2 guys with the most money 1will be played by me the other one by meridian

Choices:
Chief
Mutt
Hilga
Keets
Hawk
Esteban

Parasol Stars

Parasol Fight: This will be a glorious parasol fight between Robo and me, dont question it. It will be glorious
Edit history:
Baffan: 2014-07-15 12:52:34 pm
More informations are need for Abyssion fight? The time I guess? I tried multiple times, I would say it adds around 4 minutes. And yeah I just need to load a save after the run.

Also, did you remove the idea of characters in party to keep only the characters on screen? Or did you just misread my idea?

I also want to remember that there is no need to change my estimate, I already included all those things ion my estimate. My good runs are 6h35 and my bad runs are 6h40. And all the incentives will take only 10 minutes so 6h50 if everything is bad. And the bid wars won't be 10 minutes long so my estimate of 7 hours is still good.
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
'Cup warp' glitch demo - I'd like to show off and give an explanation of the only known glitch in this game and its consequences. This shouldn't take much time and I anticipate finishing well under my estimate anyway.

Mario Tennis
DB vs. Cerb tennis match. A 1-set match would keep this short, probably no more than 5 minutes. The CPU being a big troll in Star Cup during the actual runs could mean that this would take us over the estimate by a few minutes though.
40 Winks

Big Head Mode
DS Dictator
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

File name: 8 characters max
Personal text
Document updated!
I'm still missing a bit of information (highlighted in red and with question marks).
Whiplash
Show The Cutscene my Avatar is from - 1:35 about

Noitu Love 2: Devolution
Possible cheeky way to get the Legend of Princess run into the marathon, donation incentive to race Legend of Princess against Noitu Love 2 Credits, might be enough to make it a little more interesting. - 3:00 around
Titan Quest has 14 character limit for filenames, basic letters and numbers.
Edit history:
MEvRNG: 2014-07-18 06:03:51 pm
God only knows how I messed this up but the character limits for the Fire Red incentives are 7 characters each for Trainer and Rival then 10 for Squirtle. Must have been pretty tired when i wrote in this thread. Sorry for the mixup!
Speed is all that matters.
Crystal Chronicles
character name character limit is 7.
Can choose between hiragana, katakana, alphabets and numbers, as well as several special characters.

Village name character limit is 7.
Can choose between hiragana, katakana, alphabets and numbers, as well as several special characters.

(We were debating to not include character names as donation incentive to make it easier for viewers to distinguish who is who during multiplayer - Still not 100% decided on that so I guess keep it for now?)

Lightning Returns
Chocobo name character limit is 10.
Can choose between hiragana, katakana, kanji, alphabets and numbers, as well as several special characters.
Edit history:
Incalex: 2014-07-21 03:02:37 pm
I'm a scrubby noob
Oh I guess it's never too late

Borderlands
Name of character / Name of savefile (it's the same thing):
15 characters, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE (but I dunno how to type thoses cutes chineses/japaneses characters so let's stay in easy things to write)
Can be changed everytime
http://prntscr.com/44yv4t
http://prntscr.com/44yv8e

Color of the car:
Pink, Brown, Pink, Black, Pink, Blue, Pink, Green, Pink, Red, Pink, Orange, Pink, Yellow... did I mentionned Pink?
Can be changed everytime (to pink obviously)
http://prntscr.com/44yviv
FrankerZ
Tomb Raider 2013

I have these DLC outfits than you can choose from. They can be changed at the first campfire or when I have to stop for upgrades

Aviatrix – This outfit dresses Lara up as a classic 1930s adventurer, bomber jacket and all.

Demolition – Features an engineering jumpsuit and belt pack.

Guerrilla – This outfit makes Lara look like a jungle warfare guerrilla.

Hunter – This outfit camouflages Lara in a heavy coating of mud, action movie-style.

Mountaineer – The Mountaineer outfit features the padded vest, grapples, and harness of an expert climber.

Sure-Shot – With the Sure-Shot outfit, Lara wears a competition style archery suit with high boots and forearm guards.
Edit history:
S.: 2014-07-23 05:11:26 pm
Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Donation incentive 1: Book color!
There's one cutscene in the game where we get to teleport NPC's with a book. There's three books available, each with their own stats. These stats are somewhat random and vary per playthrough and don't affect the time by much more than a second. The only stat that is consistent is the color of the book. A donation incentive could be done to pick which color of book to use. There's three options:
Green, Red and Blue.
The chosen book will be used to teleport with and even be carried into the next map. Bad-book RNG is already considered within the estimated time for this game, so no extra time is required for this donation incentive. This donation incentive isn't that important so you can leave it out if you want.

Donation incentive 2: Glitch/tricks showcase
Just some post-run showcase of glitches. These would include:
-White Forest Inn Orblaunch
-Glitched ending
-Bouncing Cars
-Shelf Flying
-Door SPD
-OoB strats for one of the maps.
I think we might be able to do this all in 5 or 6 minutes that we need extra after the run.
DS Dictator
Phantom Hourglass:
I have made a massive image showing all of the characters people can use for the file name donation incentive.
You are welcome to download it and hyperlink it in the donations box.

Edit history:
Joka: 2014-07-24 01:16:06 pm
Personal text
I have starteed adding the incentives and bidwars to the tracker.

I am still missing some information though:
* Beyond Good & Evil (Glitch showcase) - How much time does this add?
* Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns (Dress and suit colors) - What choices are there?
* Mass Effect 2 (Punch the reporter after the run) - How much time does this add?
* Mystical Ninja 2 Starring Goemon (Yae's Costume) - What choices are there?
* Parasol Stars (Parasol Fight - TheGons vs RoboSparkle) - How much time does this add?
* Resident Evil 3 (Costume) - What choices are there?
* Singularity (OOB showcase) - How much time does this add?

Links to the tracker:
http://hosted.gamesdonequick.com/external/2
http://hosted.gamesdonequick.com/external/3

Let me know if something is wrong!
SpeedrunShep dont care for lives
Quote from Joka:
I have starteed adding the incentives and bidwars to the tracker.

I am still missing some information though:
* Beyond Good & Evil (Glitch showcase) - How much time does this add?
* Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns (Dress and suit colors) - What choices are there?
* Mass Effect 2 (Punch the reporter after the run) - How much time does this add?
* Mystical Ninja 2 Starring Goemon (Yae's Costume) - What choices are there?
* Parasol Stars (Parasol Fight - TheGons vs RoboSparkle) - How much time does this add?
* Resident Evil 3 (Costume) - What choices are there?
* Singularity (OOB showcase) - How much time does this add?

Links to the tracker:
http://hosted.gamesdonequick.com/external/2
http://hosted.gamesdonequick.com/external/3

Let me know if something is wrong!

Mass effect 2
Punch the reporter seems to be a bit random so just dont include it
Truljin @ Twitch
Beyond Good & Evil
I would show one OOB and one way to get past a guard in the city early on, this should only add 5 minutes or so.

Singularity
Can show several OOB, adds about 5 minutes.
Metal Gear Solid
- Otacon vs. Meryl ending.
(Bid war? Meryl is ~6min30sec slower. I strongly prefer Otacon, but willing to do both)
- Tuxedo
(+1 sec, very fancy)
The cake is a lie
If we can still add incentive, I'd like to add one more for Leaf Me Alone :

Play the Ludum Dare version (bonus run, takes 4 minutes)

This is the first version of the game. The gameplay is the same (minus some items) but the maps are completely different. There's also an easter egg in this version that I can show before finishing the run.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
In case anyone is still reading the forums and wondering: Any further and missing incentives should now be directed directly to the donation readers (Tompa and/or me). We stopped reading this thread ^^