Sad
<- 123 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Super Smash Bros Melee Adventure Mode 1 Stock Very Hard with Fox

my PB is 16:12 currently and this run is very hard, I have a good idea how to do this in a marathon but most of the strats are consistent

Longest this run will take is 20-25 minutes max with mistakes

I'd be willing to do this run if people donate for it, planning to do this at AGDQ in the future anyway Smiley
SpeedrunShep dont care for lives
Mass Effect 2

Either Male or Female shepard or
Punch the reporter after the run
Quote from Alko:
Quote from DrZaph:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Spoken Language - can be set to English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch. Changed in a menu, take about 10 seconds to do. Doesn't really add anything to the game though.

Great, can we maybe make this incentive a rolling one? (like demon chocobo in FFVI)? =D

Sure, and for extra crazieness, the subtitles could be in a completely different language!
Edit history:
MEvRNG: 2014-06-25 07:05:47 pm
Pokémon Fire Red

These are staples of Marathon Pokémon runs so would expect these to be implemented.
Trainer Name - Can be anything up to 8 characters, doesn't matter how complex it is as it only has to be input once. - I have a prize for this
Rival Name - ^ - I need to think of a prize for this
Squirtle Name - could be annoying if it's unnecessarily complex so perhaps limit it in it's complexity (upper case only or something) to minimize extra loss. It's hard to judge time lost because it depends how many times I will have to reset. (1:8 chance - complex name might add 15secs per reset due to switching between cases) - I have a prize for this

I would like this to be implemented as it offers something to push during the run and I would expect it to bring in a decent amount in donations.
Pokémon Green Glitched -  It's a really simple 5 minute run, it'll be the Japanese version of the original Green game. GBX so will run on GameboyPlayer and will not require extra setup. - I have a prize for this

Scraping the barrel:
Male or Female Character - 3 frames if female Kappa
Rattata/Paras nickname - 10 seconds
Pidgey/Spearow nickname - 10 seconds
No prizes for any of these.
Edit history:
exe: 2014-06-26 12:32:03 am
exe: 2014-06-26 12:31:40 am
from PAListan
Gex 64 Enter the Gecko

Vote for the Voices - we turn off the voices to be faster, because with "voices on" Gex says 3 Sentences on each of the 33 Remotes (and you can't move when he is doing this).
So Voices will add between ~3:10 and ~3:30 to the timer.
They are very cool quotes from the 90's (Movie quotes etc.)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from DrZaph:
Quote from Alko:
Quote from DrZaph:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Spoken Language - can be set to English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch. Changed in a menu, take about 10 seconds to do. Doesn't really add anything to the game though.

Great, can we maybe make this incentive a rolling one? (like demon chocobo in FFVI)? =D

Sure, and for extra crazieness, the subtitles could be in a completely different language!

+1 on that. I really like the German voices, especially Sully. They did a good job with the Uncharted series.
Subtitles would be Spanish, Danish, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, English, French and German. As far as I could remember you can also change the ingame text to the same as the subtitles, this could be also another incentive?
3D Dot Game Heroes

Play as Link:
A custom made character model of Link from the very first Zelda game can be used. Doesn't affect the estimate.

Character name:
Maximum name is 8 letters. Doesn't affect the estimate.
There is no light to save you
Golden Sun

Naming the 4 heroes (Isaac, Garet, Ivan and Mia):
5 character limit, latin alphabet

Kill Deadbeard:
The Superboss of the game, doesnt change the Estimate Time, takes like 10 - 15 mins extra. (Donation for it should end before I start the run, because it changes a bit of the final important setup)
The results are in
SSX 3

Snowboarding gear
Could do the run in a jacket, goggles, boots, and all that jazz
Update for my incentives, once again it's a long pot so

We talked about the incentives with the other runners, and we came to the conclusion that we could remove some incentives because there are too much and/or they're not really interesting:

- Tethe'Alla Bridge Blindfolded
Not really interesting and there is already another blindfolded idea. And it would be too much incentives.

- Voice Acting
I will let the voices for the ESA run. It would useless to talk over the voices.

- Swords Dancer
In the end, even in Mania Mode it’s too easy and it’s not really interesting

And we would add
- Abyssion Fight Mania Mode (Not the entire quest)
A ton of people asked me if I was planning to fight Abyssion at ESA, because they would love to. Just load a save after the run, and kick his ass!

Besides, my bid wars ideas were not really detailed so I’m gonna do this now.

- Characters
People have the choice between Lloyd, Colette, Genis, Raine, Kratos/Zelos, Sheena, Presea and Regal. (Kratos and Zelos keep replacing each other.)
At the beginning, I thought we should have the top 4 for our 4 characters. But we talked about it with the other runners, and we think that I should not apply this rule for me. I should have a determined character, because even if it’s NG+, a team with only bad characters could add a ton of time and make the run too inconsistent. But if I have the right character for a fight, it is more consistent and we avoid the main issues, even if the 3 other players don’t have a good character.
However we can keep the top donations as the character on screen on the worldmap.

- Costumes
People have the choice between 4 set of costumes. First set is the Default costumes. Second set is the Unique costumes. (Pirate Lloyd, Maid Colette, Katz Genis, Maiden Raine, Successor Sheena, Masked Zelos, Klonoa Presea, Chief Regal) Third set is the Noble Costumes. Fourth set is the Beach costumes.
Antichamber

Get all pink cubes
Pink cubes are 13 hidden puzzles that can be found in the game. I can gather them all along the run. This will add around 3-4min to the run. It is usually not ran because pink cubes are not really fun to perform but they are interesting for the viewers.
Edit history:
lillbrorsan: 2014-07-13 02:50:51 pm
Truljin @ Twitch
Beyond Good & Evil - Can show some glitches after the run
EDIT - Can do language selection for BGE as well, can pick between English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch.

Singularity - Can show some OOBs that have no use in an actual run
Dog
Jak 3

Softlock the credits. Looks hilarious and is very quick Tongue
Smörgåsbord
Asterix - Donation war between the five languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish! (Estimate stays the same, I can show the intro and the ending)
2 character names in Titan Quest. We could do some DLC levels in Guardian of Light but they're not really a good watch so it's not worth it imo. The estimate is very high so we're likely to showcase some alternative strats at the end regardless of incentives.
Smörgåsbord
Gonna write up some incentives for other games:

Zelda 2: 8 letter name, a-z 0-9. category any% or 100% all keys

Super Metroid: Kill/Save the animals
The cake is a lie
FEZ :

Incentive for a 0% run after any%
Basically, we finish the game in a kind of NG+, where we don't even get the FEZ or any cube. Adds at most 5 minutes, and it's a really impressive glitch Smiley
Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Sam Fisher's Ops Suit light, that's in his goggles and back of the suit:
Green (default)
Yellow
Red
Blue
Pink
Violet
Light Blue

Green and Light Blue won't cost in-game money, others will and will be bought when everything necessary for the run has been bought.
Edit history:
Joka: 2014-07-14 03:47:43 am
Personal text
I've updated the OP with a google doc containing all donation incentives so far. Please go through it and see if I missed or misunderstood something (very likely).
I marked some red, which means I need some more information about it. I have also scratched a few. PM me or the ESA account if you have questions, corrections or objections.
GTA III
Can be an ongoing bidwar between the stations. The options would be:
1. Double Clef FM; 2. Flashback 95.6; 3. Game Radio FM; 4. Head Radio; 5. K-Jah; 6. Lips 106; 7. MSX FM; 8. Rise FM; 9. Chatterbox FM

GTA Vice City
Is fine. But i don't really know what the donation target should be so if you could just pick a number that would be great.
Donald Duck Quack Attack

Donations to choose the game language, choices are English, French, Spanish, Italian and German. Doesn't affect the estimate.

Incentive for cutscene%, the cutscenes will be shown on the language chosen on the other donation incentive. Estimate + 5 minutes.
Ape Escape 3

Mesal Gear Solid - A minigame unlocked after the main game which is a satire on MGS3. Very well made for a minigame, a speedrun of it shouldn't be longer than 15 minutes. I haven't reduced the estimate of my run since I submitted it so it could probably fit both the main game, credits, and Mesal Gear without an issue. If this was rejected you could probably reduce my estimate by 15 minutes.
Precursor
I should mention that while I said the shortest path run of Umihara Kawase adds three minutes, it's likely not going to add any time to what I actually have been given on the schedule, as the slot for that game is 25 minutes and the longest path run is ~18 minutes.

The backgrounds for Uncraft Me can technically go on throughout the run as the background can be switched at any time with a button press (though there's a small spot of lag when doing that). Assuming we even want to do that and not just go with kittens, an example of what the goddesses in question look like can be seen here (link about as NSFW as an underwear catalogue or so, the rightmost one is the "worst" one in the game, so to speak. Have a kitty too. Yes, they're photographs of kittens, not drawings). I'll leave the judgement of that up to the organizers and follow what they decree.
Edit history:
RoboSparkle: 2014-07-14 06:28:46 am
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Batman: Arkham City

Batsuit Choice: Normal, 1970s, Animated Series (also gives Catwoman her animated skin), Batman Beyond, Dark Knight Returns, Sinestro Corp, Batman Inc., Earth One, Year One

Skip the Line Launcher: Normally a mandatory upgrade, I can skip this and (thanks to a couple of extra glitches) still beat the game at the cost of approx. 5 minutes - still within estimate.

Great Giana Sisters
I have the option of either Killing, Ignoring, or Glitching the final boss (Takes at most 10 seconds out of the run)
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut

Rescuing Malik would take 2additional minutes but would be in the route, so not a big deal.