<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Really hoping this year's assembly will have more attention from the SDA crowd (and people in general), cause I'm rewatching some of the runs on YouTube and seeing they don't have that many views. I'm sure there'll be hype in a front page update later. The runs were good!
I'll go.
Uh-huh. Yes, I'm considering it myself. Mainly I meant there could well have been more viewers.
:D
Hey yall! Ever since AGDQ I (and probably a lot of other people) have been getting into speedruns at a steady rate. I've been into them before but at a "watch one sometimes when I remember they exist" level. I've started to try running some things myself and I'm really enjoying the community. I'm a resident of Sweden and soonish a resident of Skövde and would love to help out in any way I can at the event whenever it is. I'll be sure to look out for threads about it here on SDA to keep up with whats going on and I hope that it'll be awesome!
Infinite Combo
1.Date ?
2. Games up for suggestion for the schedule

we have no information out. I like someone said "Information about ESA will be posted in the near future." and calling this a planning thread. nothing has really happened even after AGDQ.
I know we want a date to come first. but still why shouldnt we at least find a venue at least for. hook up suggestions in Skovde. or I can maybe with others check in Gothenburg,
to get something going for this bcuz nothing is really happening and this "planning thread" is more a "hype" thread of some sort.

I just want to see something happen, and I am aware of SGDQ dates are an issue for us, but arent SGDQ usually first part of summer, and we will do our event about the same time as last year?

I mean we have what less than four months? and I mean even if SGDQ sets it early we have to start doing something, just cant stand sitting around doing nothing this time bcuz I want the marathon to be better and bigger. if not more days if possible.

and start talking about a proper sound setup, AGDQ had a really good sound setup and I talked very little but some with Mike Uyama about it. or at least asked him. and Dram and Matty did a great job over there. so yeah I dunno I just want to see something happening and just so we arent here scratching our heads in vain.

No one knows anything in this thread, and this thread is pretty dead.
Infinite Combo
apperent;y some forum became active. just ignore post lol. .>.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Actually, I'm considering asking an admin to lock this thread, and unlock it again (maybe?), when we planning crew are ready to open (and maintain) threads on the SDA forums here … o.o'