--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Frezy_man: 2012-06-11 02:52:43 am
Frezy_man: 2012-06-11 02:51:28 am
bläää
And for my own Equipment I´ll make a list as well. I will make a list with everything that I think might be of of interest.
I can bring anything on the list if someone wants it. Otherwise I will just bring the necassary stuff noted with (will bring). My apartment is located about 3 Km. From the gaming area so I can go home and bring stuff if it is necessary.
Everything is NTSC US equipment in all cases where regions might be a problem. REgion for controllers generally doesn´t matter.

NES console
At least two good controllers. Probably 3 or 4.
SMB 1 (will bring)
SMB 2 (PAL only)
SMB 3 (will bring)
Contra (will bring)
Super C (will bring)
Mega Man 2,3,4 (will bring)
Rescue Rangers (Chip n dales) (will bring)
Metroid
Punch out
Zelda

SNES console
1 US pad, good condition (will bring)
1 EU pad, good condition (will bring)
1 Famicom, good condition. cable barely 1 meter long.
Mega Man x-x3 (will bring)
Castlevania IV
The Lion King (will bring)
Aladdin
DKC 1-2
F-Zero
Super Mario Kart
Mario All-star
Power Rangers
Contra III
Sunset Riders
Super Metroid
Super Mario world

GBA, SP.
Metroid: Zero mission
I also have a DS lite with a bunch of games.

GameCube with memory card
3 Original GC Pads, good condition
Hori Pad
GBA Player. Bought from US. Don´t know if this one works on PAL Gamecubes.
MK:DD
MArio Sunshine
Metroid Prime (Best version)
Metroid Prime 2
Resident evil 4
Starfox
F-Zero GX

Playstation 2
2 Pads, good condition and memory card.
Genji
Neo Contra
THPS 1-4
I think my friend borrowed about 10 more games so I might add them later.

Ludendi and I have 3 Wiis togheter and 4 XBOX 360s. I think all consoles will be hooked up with TVs in the gaming area.
Here comes some of the equipment.

Nintendo Wii:
3 Wii controllers (2 original)
New Super Mario Bros wii
Mario Kart Wii
Donkey Kong Country returns
Mario Galaxy 2

XBOX 360:
Bayonetta
Saint Raw 2
Devil May cry 4
Ninja Gaiden 2
Lego Indiana Jones
a bunch of fightinggames and arcade sticks Tongue

Capturing equipment:
I have one splitter, Maybe two, for RCA cables only (White, Yellow, Red cables). its about 4 inputs in both and 1 output (will bring)
Ludendi have one HD splitter (will bring)
I have 1 (Maybe two) Scart splitters. Both have two inputs and one output channel. (will bring)
Ludendi recently bought a pre-used Dazzle capture device from ebay and I hope it will work as well. We will try it out within a few weeks. (will bring)
Infinite Combo
I was gonna bring TVs, but no car means no TVs Sad

Stuff I can bring. (as frezy said, I can bring most of this stuff if someone wants to)

PLAYSTATION 3
Playstation 3 Console (JP)
1 PS3 Controller
1 PSX to PC/PS3 USB
1 Arcade Stick (PS only)
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PS3)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (PS3)
Soul Calibur V (PS3)
Lost Planet 2 (PS3)
Tales of Graces f (PS3) (the games are all in the same case anyway)
-downloaded games-
Klonoa door to phantomile
Street Fighter III Third Strike
Mega Man 9 (all dlc)
Mega Man 10 (all dlc)
Fat princess

SUPER FAMICOM(all jp games)
Super Famicom Console (w/ cables)
2 SFC Pads
Rockman X1-3
Rockman 7
Akumajou Dracula (Super Castlevania IV)
Street Fighter II
Seiken Densetsu 3
Tales of Phantasia
Super Donkey Kong 2 (would love to see someone run this)
Ganbare Goemon 2+3
Actraiser (jp)
Zelda Alttp (jp, 1.2 i think not 1.0 at least)
Super Mario World

Random stuff I can bring.
4 Gamecube Controllers (one is personal tho.)
1 Classic Controller pro
a charger that can charge two iphones.
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC) (PAL + NTSC US)
Zelda Collector's Edition (GC) (PAL)
Freeloader for gamecube (PAL)
Phantasy Star Online Episode 1+2 (GC)

thats about it...

so Basically I will bring my SFC, if anyone wants me to bring my PS3 or the other stuff just say I have no issues bringing it along.
Jinny, bring SMW and Cv4...good times Wink
Edit history:
Cyprys: 2012-07-06 08:57:10 am
I will bring my dazzle to support the 4 man 40 orb race.
EDIT: That includes all the cables and splitters that go along with it if anyone's wondering. (1 set of 3 RCA cables, 2, 2 female, 1 male RCA splitters, 1 RCA to SCART converter with S-Video input, 1 S-Video to RCA converter, 1, 2 female, 1 male S-Video splitter and 1 S-Video cable.
meh
Wonderful Cyprys Smiley
I will bring a NTSC NES with cables and my personal favorite NES controller Smiley + the game Battle Kid.

I can simply lend one of your big TV´s when doing my run right?
Edit history:
ozzy88: 2012-07-03 05:40:39 am
ozzy88: 2012-07-03 05:39:58 am
Quote from Airrider:
I can simply lend one of your big TV´s when doing my run right?

Yes you can, how else would it be possible? Tongue
Speedrunner
Sorry, but i couldnt find the HD WEB CAMERA.

Put it off the list.
meh
Ok, will do. But don't worry, we have a webcam here in Skövde Smiley
Edit history:
ozzy88: 2012-07-05 06:57:39 am
Ok, REALLY want that gameboyplayer to show up! Harass the people that were presumed to have it or there will be no "Serious zips?".

If there is anything missing that you would need for your run, now is the time to speak up!
I'm not seeing a gaming pc on any list. Will there be one and what will it be like?
Hockey enthusiast
I will be bringing my PC.

Specs:
i5 Ivy Bridge 3.1 GHz
Z77 chipset
8Gb DDR3/1600MHz RAM
Radeon HD 6970 2GB GPU
Hockey enthusiast
I've got some questions about the current-gen consoles.

What kind of cables do you have? For easy setup purposes, SCART would be perfered, component is also fine. HDMI might have issues with HDCP. Would love to get more information as soon as possible.
Reverse Death Valley Bomb
all component from me
Bringing RCA (Red, Yellow and White) cables for use with dazzle, RCA-Xbox360, RCA-Wii and also a RCA to SCART adapter. Hope that makes sense. (or maybe snerse?) <-- a joke
Precursor
I have component and VGA cables for X360 and component cables for Wii.
Hockey enthusiast
At the moment I am not sure how to handle component without getting a slight delay. (Unless someone can provide an active component splitter. Unsure whether or not an active splitter is needed here). Personally I can't tell the difference with video conversion lag, but since the signal would be converted I can only assume there is some tiny tiny delay.

I've ordered a high-end SCART-splitter capable of splitting composite/s-video/rgb with no delay nor loss. Which should handle everything NES-> Last-Generation! It's only the current generation that is an "issue". Let me repeat myself:
If you are comfortable playing in SD-res with no possible lag - It's not a problem.
If you want to play in HD with possible lag - It's not a problem.
If you want to play in HD with no possible lag - It's a problem.
If you use HDMI - It's a problem.

Please state what you prefer is you are playing a current console game. And let's look into the possibilities of making that happen.
Edit history:
DRsynj: 2012-07-17 07:51:24 am
My problem is that I only have component, I have 1 HDMI cable I could bring but I've never used it before so idk.

If you guys had it covered then this is my place on it:
With my runs on PS3 I have no issue with a bit of lag, heck I've probably never played without it. Playing them in HD would be such a luxury too, I look forward to it if this will work.
As for my Crash Twinsanity run on PS2 I'd really like as little lag as possible, SD or HD (I don't even know if HD is possible.)

In addition to these, but much less important, when I play in the Spyro 2 race; anything goes as far as I'm concerned.
Hockey enthusiast
HDMI is crap. HDCP prevents us from capturing that source without major work-arounds.
Question? Does the PS3 support multiple video/audio outputs? That would solve any PS3 issues.
As for PS2, the drop from component to rgb through scart is not that big. I would say go for that. (Since your games does not support 480p anyway! :D)

I'm looking forward to the Spyro 4-way race. Gonna be a mess to handle Cheesy But fun! There are at least 4 Dazzle's on site, so most of these with end up with S-video/composite video.
Speed is all that matters.
I don't really have any preferences as for HD or SD, however HD would be preferred, obviously.
I could also bring Component cables for PS2/PS3, Component cables for Wii, and some 1.5/2 meter HDMI cables if needed.

However, one thing I'd like to be sure of is that I can play catherine with absolutely no lag whatsoever.

As for the thing with multiple outputs for the PS3, I've had an HDMI cable connected directly to the TV and Component to my capture card for the longest time, however I could never get a signal directly to my TV if I wasn't in HDMI mode on my PS3. So I don't think it supports multiple outputs but I could be wrong or you simply need a way to work around that for it to work.

Also, for the 4-way spyro race, one of the consoles is a PS3 so if it runs at anything higher than 480i during that race it might need to be switched after loading up the PSN game. It is also an NTSC PSN copy of the game so I'd like to make sure that it is playable at all.
Quote from Edenal:
Does the PS3 support multiple video/audio outputs? That would solve any PS3 issues.

I have no idea, I've never tried or considered anything of the sort Shocked I guess you mean multiple physical outputs and not virtual outputs (even though I might have imagined up the virtual outputs.)
Neviutz has a better word on it than me.
Smörgåsbord
Yah, bring SMW! I feel like racing!^^
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
If I am to bring my N64 (or my SNES for that matter) it (they) would have yellow-red-white cables (can't remember if that was cinch or 'Klinke' … bu~t I guess you know what I mean Wink ). I can also bring the simplemost adapters for yellow-red-white to SCART. Since they are purely electric, no calculating involved (as far as I can see by the one I opened so far), they should produce no lag, should they?
Hockey enthusiast
As far as I know, only signal converting would cause lag. Splitting the A/V source would not cause any lag, but there will be signal loss.
Quote from Svenne:
Yah, bring SMW! I feel like racing!^^

If we have two copies, it's on! ^^