Smiley
Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
You know, I'd love to, but the dates you set are exactly the same as for Närcon vinter, and... Priorities Tongue
Quote from Seriphe:
You know, I'd love to, but the dates you set are exactly the same as for Närcon vinter, and... Priorities Tongue

Oh, if that's the case, it's a very good date for me to leave town! Tongue No offense!
Hi there!

I've never run at a marathon before, or even an online marathon, but if you guys would welcome a total stranger, I'd like to see if I could come along & offer a run that some people could find interesting (Pokemon Blue Badgeless% - 1hr~ Estimate 1:20 due to RNG.)

Sorry if I'm just wasting time Tongue
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
It'll be up to Edenal whether he allows a 'total stranger' to come, but just remember that this is a meet-up, not a traditional marathon, so don't expect there to be any kind of schedule/timeslot for any run. Smiley
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Alko:
It'll be up to Edenal whether he allows a 'total stranger' to come, but just remember that this is a meet-up, not a traditional marathon, so don't expect there to be any kind of schedule/timeslot for any run. Smiley

I'm fine with strangers. We are start out as strangers right? But since I'm personally responsible for any potential damage / disturbances of my neighbors I'd like to at least have a chat with anyone I've not meet or talked to before.

Like Alko said, this is not a marathon with a schedule. Smiley
Edit history:
Therio: 2013-11-06 05:48:07 am
That's a pity.
I'm interested, but I don't know if I can afford it. Does sound like a lot of fun though.

Robosparkle: Bring Sonic 06 :V
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Quote from Therio:
I'm interested, but I don't know if I can afford it. Does sound like a lot of fun though.

Robosparkle: Bring Sonic 06 :V

Sorry, I traded it in for Sanik 2013, but I'll bring that instead.  If there's a Wii U coming someone needs to bring Super Sanik Galaxeee with them.
Hockey enthusiast
Good news!

The venue and one apartment is reserved for those dates. The waiting for confirmation for the second apartment. Let the mayhem begin!
Edit history:
Alko: 2013-12-16 11:30:29 am
Thursday-ish through Sunday-ish actually sounds like a good chance I will make it. But I'ld better not open my mouth too far ^^
Also, the one and only way to write dates is 07/11/2013. Day, month, year. Everything else is just Murican or Animu style Wink

Edit: With me now being dropped out of C4L I'll be there. Positive. Might actually look into staying an odd day or two more if people are willing to take me, just to make it worth taking the holiday Wink
Hey Edenal!

Hey dude, as I said I'm interested at the moment, nothing is confirmed funds wise, obviously haha. I'd be happy to have a few words with you, introduce myself, and leave it up to yourself to decide if I'd be good company or not Smiley

If you wish, you can find me on skype @ "Pat.Farrell89" from Dublin, Ireland Smiley just drop me a message there when you'd like to chat Smiley
twitch.tv/OC1_
Great initiative! I'm interested to join this! Where's the venue (I'm a bit familiar with Växjö) more specifically? Awesome to have something to look forward to sooner than ESA (the real one), and way cheaper than AGDQ.
I would love to attend to this one, if I can manage to get things sorted out. If I would be coming, I would most likely take a boat from Finland to Sweden, because I happen to live in Turku, Finland. What would be the most efficient way getting to place from Stockholm Harbour? Getting to central Stockholm should be no problem.
Smörgåsbord
If you want I could deliver some rage happy
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Arzga:
I would love to attend to this one, if I can manage to get things sorted out. If I would be coming, I would most likely take a boat from Finland to Sweden, because I happen to live in Turku, Finland. What would be the most efficient way getting to place from Stockholm Harbour? Getting to central Stockholm should be no problem.

Even though Växjö is not a very big city, it's located just 15 minutes away from Alvesta, one of the two big train hubs in southern Sweden. There are direct train from Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmoe and even Copenhagen (if you would be flying in to Kastrup Airport).

Quote from OC!:
Great initiative! I'm interested to join this! Where's the venue (I'm a bit familiar with Växjö) more specifically? Awesome to have something to look forward to sooner than ESA (the real one), and way cheaper than AGDQ.

Central Växjö. We live about 500 meters from the University. Close to the SVT-building and Williys. Right between the two lakes.

Update:

The two apartments for living/cooking/sleeping are now reserved.
The main venue which will be used for gaming, to sauna and also cook for those who wants to is also reserved.

To begin with. I'll have to limit the amount of guests to 10.
twitch.tv/OC1_
I have friends in Växjö, so I don't need bedspace. Hype for this!
Quote from Edenal:
To begin with. I'll have to limit the amount of guests to 10.

Does that mean we are supposed to definitely sign up asap, btway? If so, I'm in.
I´m not sure so i won´t sign up. I´ll let others who know they can come take the spots before me.
Quote from Airrider:
I´m not sure so i won´t sign up. I´ll let others who know they can come take the spots before me.

I second this. I'm not sure either, so I will sign up if I will get my things together before all the spots are taken.
Totally rad
Sign-up hype

Seems like there may be a lot more interest in this meet-up than originally expected, heh.
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2013-12-27 01:53:43 am
Precursor
I will sign up with my X360 and all of its silly indie games.
$15 per rant/allegory
Oasiz and I were looking and this trip is actually surprisingly do-able if you fly to Copenhagen.
Hockey enthusiast
I'm really happy that so many are interested!

Going to upload new photos of the venue and apartment tomorrow when it's light outside.

Quote from flicky:
Oasiz and I were looking and this trip is actually surprisingly do-able if you fly to Copenhagen.

Copenhagen is the airport I aim for when traveling abroad. So that's a good choice! Trains run straight from the airport to Växjö pretty much every hour.
Hockey enthusiast
Updated the OP.
Removed some some unnecessary text, made the information more clear and added a gallery over the venue and one of the apartments.
I did not take any photos of the toilets / showers. But there are four of each.

http://lidholt.se/fakeESA/Gallery/
I'll be there! Going to book my tickets very soon! HYYPE!
I have managed to get my school-related things and such in order, so I should be able to come, unless something really drastic happens.

So... Sign-up hype?