Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
$15 per rant/allegory
So can you confirm what the status of this is? Are there limited spots and if so, how many?

Last I heard it was 10 people only?
Edit history:
Edenal: 2014-01-28 08:12:58 am
Edenal: 2014-01-23 01:36:56 pm
Edenal: 2014-01-23 01:36:19 pm
Edenal: 2014-01-23 03:00:25 am
Edenal: 2014-01-17 05:21:37 pm
Edenal: 2014-01-17 08:00:23 am
Edenal: 2014-01-17 12:12:55 am
Edenal: 2014-01-16 06:44:51 am
Edenal: 2014-01-16 06:40:29 am
Edenal: 2014-01-16 06:36:33 am
Edenal: 2014-01-16 06:36:07 am
Hockey enthusiast
The status is that it's happening. With 100% certainty.

Confirmed are:
O.C (Staying with a friend)
Grukk
Alko
Oasiz
dxtr
ozzy
charleon (tentative for vacation)
flicky
Shrimp
RoboSparkle
Svenne (Friday+Saturday)
Pro_JN (Friday+Saturday)
Kottpower (Friday+Saturday)
Druvan (Friday + Saturday)

There is still a soft limit at 10 people. For my own sanity and it's a case by case decision.

Edit: I'll have to check with dxtr, Kennyman, Shrimp, Arzga and those others who've written in the thread before. I don't feel the need to worry about the soft limit yet, since far from 10 are definitely confirmed.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Wait, so how do we apply for this?  As I'm still very interested in coming as I mentioned before but you've definitely got more than 10 people showing firm interest in this.  Would we have to look for other bedspace or not come at all?
Hockey enthusiast
There's not real signup. I'll just put you on the list until you have figured out travels plans, possible vacation days? If you want me to that is Smiley

The 10-person soft limit is mainly because I don't want the apartments to be too crowded. In the end, I'm responsible for their condition. The venue can host more than 10, no problem. If it would come to it that I cannot provide enough bedspace, we can figure something out! You can always shag one of my neighbors! 

There's always room for friends! But I do feel like I need to say that I will not accept any "sign-ups" from guys/girls I have not previously met after the end of January.

What is a man?
What the hell, count me in, although I need to apply for vacation from work first Smiley
Smörgåsbord
Hey, it's not set but put me, Pro_JN and Kottpower up there under tentative <3
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2014-01-16 05:09:39 pm
Precursor
Hm. Now that I've gotten my schedule for the next semester, I find that I have class until late on February 20th and an exam on February 24th. Sadly, that very likely means I won't be able to make it.
Speedrunner
Im really interested. Hopefully I can get a day off on friday. If not, I will just come late friday instead.
$15 per rant/allegory
What's the clear out time on the 23rd?
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from flicky:
What's the clear out time on the 23rd?

Time to clear out isn't until noon the 24th. 23rd is just the final day. But Alko is probably staying another day or two, so I'll be keeping one of the apartments.
Edit history:
Alko: 2014-01-22 04:32:40 pm
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Just booked my train tickets. For reasons unknown to me, the German railway wouldn't let me buy a ticket to Alvesta, so I just bought one to Nässjö instead Kappa. Confirmed that both my trains will in fact stop at Alvesta. Arriving at 13:35 with the X2000 in Alvesta. No idea about further connections (couldn't have booked anything that's not the X2000 Malmö–Stockholm or the Öresundtåg from here anyways xD)
Also, my train back will be on Tuesday, 13:25 from Alvesta.
FakESA RUMMEL! x3
$15 per rant/allegory
So Shrimp and I are planning to arrive sometime Friday, then head to Copenhagen for Monday to explore the city. Not 100% yeah, but we'll know this weekend.
Hockey enthusiast
Cool! Hoping for a positive reply!

I'm going to stop any more "sign-ups" right now. There's plenty of persons confirmed, and assuming all listed as tentative also will make it, any more will be a crowd.
WOW.
Quote from Edenal:
Cool! Hoping for a positive reply!

I'm going to stop any more "sign-ups" right now. There's plenty of persons confirmed, and assuming all listed as tentative also will make it, any more will be a crowd.

Ok; if anyone drops out give me the heads up, I just learn't that I will have extra funds in the next month or so, so this trip is a very likely possibility now.
Edit history:
flicky: 2014-01-24 02:52:03 pm
$15 per rant/allegory
Copenhagen
Arrive: Friday 21st February - 20:20
Depart: Monday 24th February - 20:40

ROAD TRIP
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Quote from flicky:
Copenhagen

ROAD TRIP

ROAD TRIP
Though I am on a reserve spot, I am capable of coming if some of the tentative ones aren't available at the time.
I can confirm now that I will be able to attend.

Arrive: Friday 21st February - 16:35
Depart: Monday 24th February - 17:05
Iha paska
Quote from RoboSparkle:
Quote from flicky:
Copenhagen

ROAD TRIP

ROAD TRIP

ROAD TRIP
What is a man?
I've sent the vacation application to my manager, should have an answer late this week
Quote from flicky:
So Shrimp and I are planning to arrive sometime Friday, then head to Copenhagen for Monday to explore the city. Not 100% yeah, but we'll know this weekend.

If you guys happen to stop near Lund I'll make you dinner ;).
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Quote from TimpZ:
Quote from flicky:

Dudes we should totally stop near Lund.  Wherever that is Tongue
$15 per rant/allegory
Quote from RoboSparkle:
Quote from TimpZ:
Quote from flicky:

I looked, it's totally stop-offable.
Speedrunner
My vacation came trough, so I will arrive late thursday!
Quote from flicky:
Quote from RoboSparkle:
Quote from TimpZ:
Quote from flicky:

I looked, it's totally stop-offable.

Great, I'll talk to you about it maybe a week in advance so we can plan something out :).