Smiley
Sad
<- 12345
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Wait, I thought of something this morning... If making yourself X16 makes it too fast, couldn't you get X16 anyway and just crouch whenever you need to slow down?
As it is right now, 8x speed is already hard to control in open areas, let alone tight caves etc.. In the any% run I would switch to walk mode/4x speed whenever I had to move through such an area, as this removes all strange movement behaviours.

It is true that crouching and walking brings down the speed to controllable 4x, but I have tried playing with 16x and it is just insane. You move so fast, that the area around you doesn't get revealed fast enough, so you basically never see where you are going. I would consider trying it in a TAS, but for the segmented, I see now way I can do it. On top of that, the faster you go, the more likely it is for the game to crash randomly. At 8x speed it only rarely happens, but at e.g. 32x speed, it does happen after about a minute.

Update on the segmented run: 248s (~20%) done.
Okay, well I'm glad you didn't have to restart for that Smiley
How is this coming along?
Sadly I didn't have as much time as I wanted. I only get a couple of hours every week.

The last segment was also one that was somewhat annoying, as it was one of the very few involving luck. Now is the point, where I have to gather the council.