--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Dapper as fuck.
My bad Deuce.  Send the helicopter then.  Tongue
#1 butz fan
I missed out on submissions by a wee bit, obviously. However if you need any volunteer tech support for this please do let me know, since I'm in Austin. Smiley
Tickets have been purchased. See you all in October!
Pudding%
So, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to drop from this. Work has been extremely slow as of late (by slow I mean I only had 2 days of work in the last 2 weeks), which is making difficult to even make SGDQ. I don't see any feasible way I'd be able to scrape together the funds to make it out to DeuceCon this year.

Hopefully it's not too much trouble filling my spot, and I'm hoping I'll be able to make next year work.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
ah bummer darch! Thanks for the early heads up though!
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
If everyone could do me a favor and look through the schedule for potential couch opportunities let me know!
Very Thanks..!!
I can probably couch for Chip & Dale, but that's the only run on the schedule I really know about other than my own.
I could do MQ, FF6 (kind of), and FF4.
Dapper as fuck.
I can couch FF4 (currently learning Any%), and would be willing to couch for Slurpee's runs too.  I watch a lot of his MM runs and can be up to speed on things quickly enough.  Also if anyone wants I can fill in couch wherever.  My work schedule is about to calm down a lot and I would have time to work with runners on commentary points and stuff.  Runners can feel free to contact me to set that stuff up.

As for Kaye couching for RR, I'm cool with it. 
bichGOAL
good commentary hands down: FF4, MQ

games I kinda know: Super Metroid, Bastion, Lufia 2
I live nearby, but didn't hear about this until now. What's the policy on attendees? Could I just drop by one day and hang out?
Edit history:
Deuceler: 2015-07-13 01:59:31 pm
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
EDIT: Taken to messaging
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Just a quick update: Crak_Atak helped me gather a few more CRTs so we are at a total of 4 so far for the stream and practice room. I'll be getting 2 more prior to the event. I also received 9 queen size air mattresses before I left for work, so everyone will have a place to sleep. Almost every runner is currently confirmed with travel information - really looking forward to it! I'll post again when I have a trailer / layouts etc. to show off!
Very Thanks..!!
If you need any extra crts just in case, I can bring mine over as well.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
The trailer is now here! Feel free to share it wherever / whenever you can!!!

Very Thanks..!!
TRAILER HYPE
Definitely need more love for this. It's so soon!
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
WE ARE ONLY A MONTH AWAY !! Below I have all the information you'll need to help me get the word out! Feel free to share this info anywhere you feel fit, and make sure to promote on your streams and in your bios! I for one am extremely excited to meet all of you, and hope if you aren't attending you'll be hanging out in chat!

HYPE TRAILER

SCHEDULE

LAYOUT PREVIEW (Any feedback is appreciated)

While the event starts on October 15th, there will be a pre-show happening on my channel October 13th, discussing the runners and all the runs. I'll have some co-hosts (including but not limited too) Deln, eLmaGus, and Neerrm.

We are just looking to get together and show off cool speed runs because it's what we all like to do. Play games, party, repeat. If there's any questions pertaining to the event feel free to message me and I'll try to get them answered during the preshow. Cheers!
Very Thanks..!!
Holy shit that layout is amazing. My only issue is "featuring Deln" because clearly it should say "featuring Pug%".
I'll need to ping Neerrm on fb at some point so we can figure out who's doing food runs when, but other than that, I think this is going to be total HYPE. I've already been advertising it on my stream when I can. Cheesy
Dapper as fuck.
Those layouts are sick dude. 
Hard to believe this is happening next week!

I am bringing a ton of food Saturday.
Very Thanks..!!
@Neerrm that reminds me, I gotta get with you so we can figure out who is doing food runs when, so I don't accidentally bring in 200 tacos from Del Taco right after/before you bring in whatever eats you bring.