Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 37 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My mistake, I'm unfamiliar and new to this site/speedrunning in general. PS2 slim is fine by me
Weegee Time
I've paid the bounty for Robotrek to PJ! Smiley
Is PJ
Quote from Rakuen:
I've paid the bounty for Robotrek to PJ! Smiley

I can verify this.  Thanks Rakuen!  <3
Please extend the Spyro: A Hero's Tail Bounty by me to end of January 2013
I think this was missed by the OP, but please remove the LG/FR Pokemon bounty. Thanks.
Please remove the Skate 2 bounties, I'm tackling it myself.

Also bump the Super Long SS upto 200$
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-01-29 10:51:03 pm
Please extend the Spyro: A Hero's Tail Bounty by me to end of February 2013
Visit my profile to see my runs!
I sent AdamAK a Steam version of Tunnel Rats  (... the only version?)  and he played it and then reviewed the run.  So, even though this was never really on the list, you can count this as paid on both fronts.  Smiley
$25 for a SS warpless run of Psycho Fox for the Master System that's accepted to SDA, expires end of April 2013
Spyro: A Hero's Tail 100%, Submitted to SDA $1000 extended to end of march
Just posted $100 bounty to best time either submitted to SDA or recorded on twitch for single segment any% of Knytt Underground by september 30th 2013

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/knytt_underground_100_bounty.html
Is PJ
Just paid my bounty for Jim Power to funkdoc.  Don't remove until he confirms.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'm pretty sure Wahoo doesn't come on the board anymore. Please take down the bounty for Saturn Bomberman. I don't care really get the bounty, but I would like to see it off the list. Smiley
The Speedrunning Teacher
I'll work on getting the list up-to-date as soon as I get off of work today. The joys of the working man. Tongue
Don't take down strongfox's Spyro bounty, as long as my run gets accepted I'm still eligible to get it.
1-Up!
Quote from Zyre:
The joys of the working man. Tongue

Word. Teaching and SDA don't always want to mesh.
Quote from sixfour:
$25 for a SS warpless run of Psycho Fox for the Master System that's accepted to SDA, expires end of April 2013

Extend until the end of August please
Edit history:
Zyre: 2013-04-09 12:05:19 pm
The Speedrunning Teacher
Okay, the list should be completely updated to this point. Thanks for your patience.
Quote from DarkBowserXI:
Don't take down strongfox's Spyro bounty, as long as my run gets accepted I'm still eligible to get it.

I need to hear from strongfox that the bounty deadline is extended. I'm just the guy that keeps the list updated based on the info I've been given by those offering the bounty.
So all these bounties are still up? The Fire Emblem one i was thinking about doing was posted in 2007...
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from 1upzombie:
So all these bounties are still up? The Fire Emblem one i was thinking about doing was posted in 2007...

You can try contacting the bounty creator about it (his email is in his profile) but given he hasn't been active since August of last year, I doubt he'd pay up if you'd do it. But feel free to ask him anyways.
Quote from Zyre:
Okay, the list should be completely updated to this point. Thanks for your patience.
Quote from DarkBowserXI:

I need to hear from strongfox that the bounty deadline is extended. I'm just the guy that keeps the list updated based on the info I've been given by those offering the bounty.

strongfox's requirement was that the run would be submited before the deadline which mine was.
The Speedrunning Teacher
I've sent Strongfox a PM to get some clarification from him. It might be a good idea to get in touch with him yourself.
Quote from Strongfox:
Quote from I have no name:
Does it need to be accepted for the bounty to be paid?

Since the exact wording of the bounties is "submitted".  Does that mean submitted by that date, then later accepted?

Yes

Found the post that made this clear, I'll get in touch with strongfox anyways though
Edit history:
CrimsonxxMana: 2013-04-17 03:14:52 am
CrimsonxxMana: 2013-04-17 03:10:14 am
How do I go about requesting a bounty?

Edit - After looking at the various posts I assume here, lol.

$30 to anyone who can do a sub 1:26:00(I think its possible) Little Big Adventure SS run. The game must be the GOG standards so basically anybody who has bought it from GOG.com is eligible as I don't know how different the original game is to the GOG.com copy.

If there are any questions about the run please feel free to message me, I've got a time of 1:28:31 which I've submitted to SDA and I'm more than happy to spot any new stuff I've learned.
Planning a Cave Story
Just poppin' in to let the thread runners know that zallard1's bounty will be paid, just waiting for life to become a little less shitty at the moment Smiley