Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 21
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
yua does it. can't remember off the top of my head whether it downscales to the lowest or upscales to the highest but i would be a little surprised and disappointed with myself if it were not the latter.
Edit history:
iWO: 2014-10-15 02:51:28 pm
iWO: 2014-10-15 02:50:27 pm
laria fresca, vino puro ...
well I did this:
Code:
# -- cut a1.avs --
# 800x600 -> 1024x768

video1 = "E:\tmp\wideo\fraps\Blade_2014-06-04_02-16-02-28.avi"

avisource(video1)
lanczos4resize(1024, 768)
# -- EOF a1.avs --

and drag and dropped it into VirtualDub (note that it's taken me about half an hour to open it in VirtualDub because it doesn't open avs scripts natively L)))  )
maybe not ultra elegant but working

I used lagarith as compressor with RGB colour space (there were also YUY2 and YV12 but didn't know what to choose exactly and left default)
now I'm compressing this with anri to see if it works and is not out of sync

still waiting...
Looks elegant to me. Odd that it takes a half hour to load in VirtualDub; it's always been instantaneous for me in normal circumstances. Usually the waiting happens when creating the new master file with Lagarith.

You can temporarily add info() to get the colorspace of the current clip.
Edit history:
iWO: 2014-10-15 05:36:04 pm
Quote:
Odd that it takes a half hour to load in VirtualDub

that was irony... I cannot send tone of voice over text L)
I read avisynth documentation first, then tried to open a1.avs in VirtualDub but it didn't work - avs is not VD script and after like half an hour of swearing I dropped script into VD window and it started off
after some loooong time it turned out to work

> info() to get the colorspace of the current clip.

is there any "print"/"printf" in avisynth so I can see/debug variables
The closest thing I can think of is the WriteFile filters.

Check the bottom of this page:

http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Internal_filters#Conditional_and_other_meta_filters
Edit history:
iWO: 2014-10-15 06:40:43 pm
that's what I was looking for

Code:
video_path = "E:/tmp/wideo/fraps/Blade_2014-06-04_02-16-02-28.avi"
debug_file = "debug.log"
avisource(video_path)
width1 = width()
height1 = height()

writefile(debug_file, """ "width=" """, "width1", """ ", height=" """, "height1")
Edit history:
UchihaSasuke: 2015-11-29 04:18:09 pm
Stand: Devil's Call in your Heart
this might be a weird question but...

is the limit for XQ encoding bitrates 10 mbps?
if it is, is there a way to change it? even if it involves editing the script before starting an encode, it's fine for me since i just want to change that limit for some videos that require very high bitrates (upscaled F-Zero videos for Youtube).
Edit history:
nate: 2015-11-29 06:41:00 pm
Code (c:\program files (x86)\anrichan\anri.bat lines 2048-2050:):
    CALL :2pass %projname%_XQ_nmf.avs %projname%_XQ 10000 %maxaudiobitrate% 1 1
  ) ELSE (
    CALL :2pass %projname%_XQ.avs %projname%_XQ 10000 %maxaudiobitrate% 1 1

replace both 10000 with whatever you want, e.g. 30000 for 30 megabits/sec.
thanks!
While watching the newest runs, I have wondered "why is everyone still using old versions of x264?". It's not about being picky about it, it's about the fact that x264 has improved like EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of itself, up to the encoding speed to the end result, which now has improved its video quality and made the file size even smaller! So if anything, this program should have the latest version of x264 (which can be found on http://x264.nl (Binaries) or in here: http://komisar.gin.by/ [the latter site allows the output to be MP4) and really push people around so everyone updates it, because it's a benefit to the viewer.
Is it normal that under Windows 10 Anri-Chan needs a while to continue after entering the file path ?
I get this message repeatedly 3-4 times before I can continue with encoding:
Code:
AVI: Opening file "C:\Users\qwerty\Desktop\Encodes\2323\2323_verifysource.avs"
AVI: Avisynth detected. Extended error handling enabled.
Beginning dub operation.
Dub: Input (decompression) format is: XRGB8888.
Dub: Output (compression) format is: RGB888.
Ending operation.

It's really not a big issue (takes like 30 seconds), just curious.
it looks like that is part of the source verification functionality. i think it is mainly to check ahead of time for problems with appending more than one input video. i guess it may take a little while if the input video(s) are long. but it doesn't look like there were any errors with it, just based on that snippet. if the encoded output files look ok all the way through, i wouldn't worry any more.
Quote from Guga:
While watching the newest runs, I have wondered "why is everyone still using old versions of x264?". It's not about being picky about it, it's about the fact that x264 has improved like EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of itself, up to the encoding speed to the end result, which now has improved its video quality and made the file size even smaller! So if anything, this program should have the latest version of x264 (which can be found on http://x264.nl (Binaries) or in here: http://komisar.gin.by/ [the latter site allows the output to be MP4) and really push people around so everyone updates it, because it's a benefit to the viewer.

can the x264 currently in anrichan be replaced with the lastest version by just drag and dropping or would it need other tweaks?
it's definitely possible. give it a try, keeping the old one around in case it doesn't work.
Edit history:
UchihaSasuke: 2017-03-13 08:21:25 pm
i got the version from the 2nd link (for mp4 support since the first one gave me an error) and it's encoding the video. just replacing it and renaming it seemed to work.

i'll try encoding with the original one later to see how much difference is there between both resulting vids.

edit: it worked. the file size was about the same for the vid i tried in IQ but it looks a bit better. seems it's doable to replace the x264 file without any problems so far.