--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Yazzo: 2013-08-24 10:55:15 am
Yazzo: 2013-08-18 03:17:42 am
Hi, I'm Yazzo from the F-Zero Central community (I'm also known as frostBeule) and My twitch is http://www.twitch.tv/frostbeule

Here are the games I can offer:

1. F-Zero Maximum Velocity (All Cups Master Difficulty) [estimate: 1:00:00] - Since this game is pretty unknown it's not too strong on its own (although it's a great game), but if it would be part of an F-Zero block that we in the F-Zero community have talked about, then I think it would fit perfectly (SNES, MV, X, GX).

Video of my current best time (43:43):

2. TrackMania 2 Stadium (All Cups) [estimate: 1:40:00] - Much like F-Zero, TrackMania is very unrealistic and there are a lot of crazy tracks and techniques to learn which could make for an entertaining show.

Video of my current best time (1:18:26):
My Twitch channel: twitch.tv/edwardfourzero6

F-Zero SNES (GP Single Segment) [Estimate 50:00] - This is a run of all three Grand Prix Leagues on Master Class difficulty. I hold 26 of 30 World Records for this game and am ranked #1 in the world. I also hold an additional World Record for the NTSC single segment run of this game. F-Zero is fast paced, has daring shortcuts, unpredictable cruel CPUs, a memorable soundtrack and irresistible candy colored themes.
Edit history:
Blechy: 2013-08-17 11:35:32 am
http://www.twitch.tv/blechzorz

Hi, besides Chip n Dale co-op with cyg which he mentioned, I'd like to do:

Ninja Five-O (normal) [estimate: 45:00]
A fast-moving grappling-hook centric platformer on the GBA. It looks extremely impressive when done quickly, whether or not the viewer is familiar with the game.
Runner: coolkid
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dabigbooi

1. Mega Man (any%) [Estimate 0:25:00] - Mega Man with glitches.

2. Half-Life [PC] (any%, Hard) [Estimate 0:45:00] - A popular run. I'm also able to run the very well liked expansion pack Opposing Force. The estimate for that run would be 0:35:00 and also on hard difficulty. Perhaps there could be a donation battle between the two?

3. Quake [PC] (any%, Easy) [Estimate 0:20:00] - Respect your elders.

4. Garfield: A Week of Garfield [Estimate 0:16:00] - A sweet and short fan favorite of mine. This game may just seem like a dumb joke but I believe that it would make for a good watch in the AwfulGDQ block. It's fastpaced, wacky and very quotable! Besides, who doesn't like Garfield, Odie & Jon?
I could go SU-PER-SO-NIC!! !
What I can offer for AGDQ 2014

My twitch page is www.twitch.tv/darkspinessonic

1. Sonic Heroes (Team Rose) [Estimate 50:00] - By far my favorite Sonic title and hasn't been featured in a GDQ, it has some cool tricks and glitches that are sure to wow the viewers.

2. Sonic Riders (All Stories) [Estimate 45:00] - Been currently grinding out this game and I have even uncovered some glitches to implement in the speed run, a perfect opportunity to show them off at a marathon.

3. Sonic Colors (Egg Shuttle) [Estimate 1:00:00] - This Sonic title was a part of the last AGDQ, though it is a solid 3D Sonic title and even has a few more tricks to show off than what it had last year.

4. Sonic and the Black Knight (Any%) [Estimate 1:00:00] - Another Sonic game which hasn't been featured in a GDQ, it has recently received my speedrunning attention and has a few cool tricks implemented into the run.
Smörgåsbord
I am offering these games to AGDQ2014!

My twitch is: http://www.twitch.tv/svenne1138

Super Mario Bros. 2 NES (All Levels) [Estimate 30:00] A lot of great stuff never shown before in a speedrun marathon! To show my resolve, I am willing to beat the current NES wr for this category during practice to AGDQ!

Super Mario Bros. 2 NES (All Levels Svenne%) [Estimate 33:00] The race category of All Levels. Includes Wrong warps and cancels out the main-boss in world 1! I made a thread about my discoveries last year about this. Really precise tricks to make and you have to do a intentional game-over. Because of this the estimate becomes higher!

Super Mario Bros. 2 NES (Any%) [Estimate 15:00] I have done this on two marathons before and have gotten consistent at it. If this is picked and Cak wants to come I would show my deepest respects and admiration and give the category to him! If Andrew can come, you could make it a race or something! I am open for anything!

North and South NES (Any%) [Estimate 05:00] If your need a fun filler game. I could even do those sound-effects if people want me to. If Kareshi comes, you could make this into a fun race!
Edit history:
Dragondarch: 2013-08-17 11:35:57 am
Pudding%
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dragondarchsda

Metroid Zero Mission (Hard Low%) [Estimate: 2:30:00]. Low% hasn't been done in a marathon before, and I plan on working on improving the consistency of that run. This has some rather intense boss battles thanks to almost no
energy and very low ammo capacity. In addtion, hard mode increases damage taken, and replaces some enemies with stronger ones. Estimate will probably come down with practice. PB is 1:40ish. High estimate is accounting for deaths.

Super Turrican (any%) [Estimate: 0:40:00]. Relatively difficult run n' gun with a lot of action and fast speed thanks to the wheel ability. Played it for the first time at an SGL and decided I wanted to run it. I don't have a
good estimate for this yet since I haven't routed the whole thing. This will come down, I'm sure.
Video - http://www.twitch.tv/thesundaysequencebreak/b/404415353?t=1h46m18s and http://www.twitch.tv/thesundaysequencebreak/b/404415353?t=2h59m35s

Drakkhen (Awful%) [Estimate: 1:15:00]. AwfulGDQ candidate. This needs to happen with just how much shit is broken in this game. PJ and I can hopefully provide enough commentary to make this entertaining. Also, Pots & Pans Robot,
I Love You Robot, and Breadsnake. Both PJ and I went over our 1 hour estimate at our SGDQ donation streams, thanks to an improvised route to show off more glitches. Run could literally be anywhere from 40 min up to the estimate. RNG
trolling adds to entertainment factor. Expect lots of it.

Castlevania (NES) (Low%) [Estimate: 0:40:00]. Another one that hasn't been done before, and would be a fresh take on this. Low% = No subweapons, no whip upgrades, and no wallmeat. I need to come up with reliable strats for
Frankie and Death. If I can't do that, I'll axe this myself. With reliable strats, the estimate would come down a bit.
SDA Speedruns: 1
My twitch page is http://www.twitch.tv/ffgamer86

1. Final Fantasy VIII [Estimate 11:00:00] - Estimate depends on all the donation stuff possible. Has tons of optional stuff to donate for. Best time for me right now is 8:45, but am in the midst of working on a new route (that is more marathon friendly as well) trying to incorporate all the new tricks/strats found within the last year.

2. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest [Estimate 3:00:00] - Can be Any%/100%.  Very high action with lots of deaths happening at any moment. Never really a boring moment in the gameplay. 100% estimate should be around 3:10 though. My best times at the moment are 2:29:xx Any% and 2:47:xx 100%.

3. Spanky's Quest [Estimate 30:00] - Lesser known game getting more popular on my streams lately. Also have been improving the WR pretty often and have improved on the SDA time by over 2 minutes. Current PB/WR @ 23:04. Some Marathon safety life pickups will add about 10-15 seconds to time but worth it for marathon setting.
Shadow of the Colossus - Time trial ETA 1 hour 10min - A game showcasing pure boss battles and the unique and unintentional strategies and tricks to defeat them. Less downtime than Any% as it's a boss rush. I'll gladly a Race agaisnt anyone who is interested.

Or

Shadow of the Colossus - Any% ETA 2 hours 5min - additional downtime for donation reading as you must travel to each boss' unique arena but the same boss battles and tricks with the addition of the ending sequence for the game.

(I love this game. I have been playing this game since December 2012 at www.twitch.tv/the_otaku_gamer I currently hold the WR time of 1:42.52 Any% and can consitantly finish in under the ETA time given.)
Edit history:
iongravirei: 2013-08-17 02:23:09 pm
iongravirei: 2013-08-17 01:44:49 pm
iongravirei: 2013-08-17 01:41:58 pm
Good morning!
My twitch page is www.twitch.tv/iongravirei

1. Super House of Dead Ninjas (Estimate 10:00) - Chat liked it at SGDQ! There's a new update, it's faster & more entertaining. There is a boss rush, good donation incentive. If races for PC games are doable, boss rush would be good for it (no luck involved, and it's less than 5 mins). Loller or Tetsuo would be good race opponents.

2. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (Estimate 1:30:00) - My PB is 1:17:03, but I've been on pace for 1:15 before. It's a mix of Glover and Sonic. Jumping and bouncing over half the level is the norm. Good music.

3. Demon's Souls (Estimate: 1:15:00) - Lots of save + load teleporting in this run, but it really only takes up a minute or two of the total runtime.

4. Mega Man Zero (No Skips or Any%) (Estimate: 45:00 or 20:00) - Hard mode. I picked up this game earlier this year, so I won't make a fuss if someone more experienced plays this.

Looking forward to Glover!
Edit history:
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 12:15:03 pm
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 12:11:26 pm
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 12:11:26 pm
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 12:10:22 pm
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 12:07:26 pm
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 12:05:05 pm
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 11:44:25 am
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 11:38:29 am
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 11:37:02 am
Yoshi's Island speedrunner
I only have one game to submit and I would very much enjoy running it.

I am on twitch at twitch.tv/intheflesh93

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Any%, 1:55:xx estimate) is my submission. The amount of time I've put into this game has given me an overwhelming sense of happiness and pride, and I would love nothing more than to share this with the community through a speedrun of the game at AGDQ. Along with that. this is one of the best speed games to have in a marathon as  it's accessible, fast paced and full of interesting tricks.

Donation incentives:
1. Lava skip
2. 3-3 sub skip(CRAZY). For those who don't know what it is, you can see it here: http://www.twitch.tv/intheflesh93/c/2714427 (glitch starts at 34:50 and ends around 35:30).
3. Additional Any% glitched run (Estimate of 1:20:xx) Very fun watch. Glitch can be seen here: http://www.twitch.tv/carlsagan42/b/434004918 starting at 38:40 (I haven't streamed this style of run, so I use Carl_Sagan42's run as an example).
No pain, no gain
Got my offers here.

1. Xena: Warrior Princess (PS1). (0:55:00) She hates catapults, but she loves speedrunning. With fewer polygons than clever lines of dialogue, this game is a groan-fest that has a strange appeal. Cyclops? He's there. Catapults? You got 'em. If you want another donation incentive, we could add all cutscenes for about 5 minutes (I'll time soon). Prepare yourself for some of the worst CGI in PlayStation history.

2. Bible Adventures: David and Goliath (NES). (0:20:00) You thought saving Baby Moses was fun? Well, David's here, gathering sheep and bringing Goliath's life to an end. Filled with evil rams, lions, and tumbling boulders, this game will have you praying to join the flock!

3. Power Shovel (PS1). (20:00). Race. Donations for HARDEST. The turtle whisperer beckons.
http://twitch.tv/carcinogensda

REmake (Wii/GCN) [Estimate 1:50:00]- Invisible Enemy mode is a thing I don't think too many people know exists in this game. Auto-aim is disabled, and all enemies are invisible (save for reflections in mirrors and some visual cues like dust particles). There is also still the donation incentive for playing as Jill or Chris, on top of difficulty selection. I can also still work in donations for knifing Yawn and Tyrant on Invisible Enemy mode, too.

Resident Evil 2 (PC) [Estimate 1:10:00] - Resident Evil 2's knife strats are more timing intensive, but are very consistent with practice and hella impressive to watch. Moreover, the donation incentives between Leon A, Claire A, Leon B, and Claire B are still there. Even better, I'll be playing the PC version; this means cutscenes will still be there but I can also skip doors.

If you have to choose ONE game though, I would say REmake, because I can hype that out a lot easier provided it's scheduled later than the first day. I guarantee I can make them both marathon safe, too. But the donation incentives are the best thing these games have to offer.
Pheenoh the mean-o
Posting from mobile so will try to make this as typo free as possible.

My twitch page is http://www.twitch.tv/Pheenoh

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Any% or All Dungeons) [Estimate 3:40:00 or 4:40:00 respectively] - I would like to run TP at AGDQ. I think the best solution here is to make All Dungeons a donation inventive. The run(s) will be quite a bit different than Mofat's run at SGDQ. Since this is Any%, the allowance of savewarps lets me do more tricks as well as a completely different route that skips Zora Armor (which makes the run much more intense imo). I currently have the record for all three categories I mentioned, so that can be my credibility I suppose. Tongue
I would really like to run Pikmin 1 for this marathon, with a generous estimate of 1:35:00.

A lot of people would look forward to this run due to the game’s popularity. And just in case there was any worry: despite any impressions you might have from Pikmin 2, the first Pikmin game is marathon safe (very little RNG, and no penalties for losing a few pikmin here and there.)

http://www.twitch.tv/theonly0 is my twitch.
Edit history:
Almo: 2013-08-17 03:30:45 pm
Almo: 2013-08-17 03:28:12 pm
Oops double post
Edit history:
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 12:06:06 pm
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 11:45:07 am
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 11:41:47 am
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 11:41:04 am
InTheFlesh93: 2013-08-17 11:40:44 am
Yoshi's Island speedrunner
accidental double post
Edit history:
TheOnlyOne: 2013-08-17 11:42:21 am
TheOnlyOne: 2013-08-17 11:41:30 am
Edit: This came out as a double post.
Edit history:
nmaster64: 2013-08-17 11:40:12 am
Hello! Here's my offerings for AGDQ 2014. I am Nmaster64 on Twitch/Twitter/Youtube/Steam/SRL/etc.

1. Brutal Legend (Any%) [Estimate 2:00:00] - A fun and crazy Double Fine title. My current time is 1:53, which is the fastest recorded run. Incentive-wise there may be something to offer regarding watching certain cutscenes or enabling swearing/gore.

2. Pokemon Snap (Any%) [Estimate 30:00] - Stream monsters seem to really enjoy this game and it makes for good races. PB is 26:59, which I can improve w/ new strats. RaikerZ is a beast and I'd yield this to him for sure if he's attending.

Also, as the owner and developer for tehurn.com I can maybe provide some hype for the chat like with /sgdq, or maybe even a donation incentive for a page.
To get an example of my playstyle http://twitch.tv/Darksaber

I only have one game to offer for AGDQ, but I have (and continue to) put my heart and soul into it.

Shadow of the Colossus RTA (2:00:00)
I've been working with Shadow of the Colossus for the year, and I'd like to to an RTA run because I know a couple of tricks to get to a Colossi's lair faster, fight setups, and I have to think on my feet if a fight doesn't go my way right off the bat (instead of just resetting)

Also, if it is desired Shadow of the Colossus -Time Attack (1:15:00) I can do either of these things, and also offer up a race with The_Otaku_Gamer if he might accept (in either category)
Edit history:
Kotti: 2013-08-17 02:04:27 pm
http://www.twitch.tv/thekotti

1. Hitman Blood Money (Silent Assassin) [Estimate: 1:10] - I know it's been done before and it didn't get a huge reception but I believe an SA run could be very succesfull during graveyard shift. Every time I've streamed BM it has been well received and the viewer count has gone up during the run.

2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (Any% NG+ co-op) [Estimate: 0:45] - Awesome run filled with tricks. Obviously depends on any good Lara players being interested in doing this and being able to practice before marathon (Greenalink, Fatalis?).

3. Max Payne 2 (Any% on Dead on Arrival) [Estimate: 1:00]
Edit history:
Radman: 2013-08-17 02:04:23 pm
For Fun! For GLORY!!
My first GDQ attended, and my first possible speed run game, even if it's my only one to offer.

Ducktales: Remastered - (Est: 55 min.) The first game I've ever speedran, and would be good to show a run of a game that's been out only 5 months, and is already down to such low times. I could offer a bid war between regular or 8-bit music, and an incentive to sing(?) the Ducktales theme song afterward, if the room does it with me. Tongue

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/radman1889
I don't use Twitch yet since I have no streaming equipment yet, but when I do I'll stream my runs.

EDIT: Is it too late to offer a donation incentive for difficulty? It could be a ladder where if a certain amount is met, I'll do a higher difficulty!
Edit history:
BrokenArthritis: 2013-08-18 10:13:13 am
BrokenArthritis: 2013-08-17 01:53:42 pm
BrokenArthritis: 2013-08-17 01:50:17 pm
BrokenArthritis: 2013-08-17 01:48:59 pm
Hey, I'm BrokenArthritis and this is what I'd like to offer for AGDQ.

Twitch.tv/BrokenArthritis

Sonic Unleashed PS3/360 (any% / all day stages) [Estimate: 3:30:00 / 1:10:00] -  I picked this game up recently, and really enjoy it. My PB at the moment is 3:08:xx, it's never been ran at a GDQ marathon. I've gotten a lot of good feedback from running this on stream as the day stages are extremely fast paced and the night stages several huge glitches in them.  All Day stages is just something I could do if the length of full game is too long.

We could even throw in a donation war for choice of voice language(Jap/Eng).
Yoshi's eggs are at my mercy!
AGDQ 2014, yo!

twitch.tv/trihex

1) Yoshi's Island (100%) [Estimate: 3:10:00] - The #Yoshi community has been super active since AGDQ '13 with new tricks to display (red coin duplication, 2-2 baby mario skip, skipping an entire room in 5-4, using off-screen developer-only 6th flower in 5-7 to skip a slowly intended flower, overhauled routes for every level, and a strong emphasis on egg management -- as in zero wasted eggs. PB will be WR (sub 2:38:09) sometime in September/October. I've been on-point for a 2:36:xx WR time back in June prior to the California/EVO/SGDQ trip and am confident you'll like what you'll see with consistency from my stream. CarlSagan will be present to thoroughly explain everything with his Cosmo-tier commentary!
Edit history:
Brossentia: 2013-08-17 11:45:06 am
No pain, no gain
Wow, so many games! This is looking great so far!

EDIT: Yeah... I committed the grave sin of double posting. Please show mercy on my soul.