<- 1  -   of 30 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My bad, drugs were too hard, read 4th. (kidding, I don't even know what a drug is, I'm Canadian)
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Keep it that way. Winners don't do drugs. We just drink instead. Tongue
Edit history:
Dime: 2013-09-28 10:21:49 am
I have a room reserved from the 3rd-7th of January.

Looking for 1 additional roommate from the 4th-7th.

Unfortunately from SC2 my name is stuck on the internets
either way.
it has been added to the list good sir!
Edit history:
Blechy: 2013-09-29 12:14:23 pm
Hi, I have an already completed room of 4: Blechy, cyghfer, coolkid, Kirua (don't be jealous).
We're all arriving 4th and leaving 12th.
Haven't reserved a room but will once details are given.

e: Room reserved.
INTJ
Ok, my turn

I'm Yagamoth and I'm looking from the 4th through the 15th. So, the full duration. I don't care which room it is, but I'd like to point out that I'm prone to snoring. I imagine that's pretty important for a lot of people. It's not especially loud or anything and not even always there, but it's something to consider Wink
(will pm you my actual name once it's set)
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Snowplays, I know you needed the link for the Crowne reservation, so here you go.

http://www.crowneplaza.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=cp&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=WASHV&_PMID=99801505&GPC=SDA&blpu=true

That link should work. If for some reason the link doesn't work, just speak up and I'll look into it.
Goatragon!
Name: Zakkie Starres

Arriving very late on the 6th and leaving on the 12th.  Looking for a room of 4, doesn't matter who with.  I haven't reserved a room, but I can be responsible for that if need be.
Main post has been updated.

Thank you Mike for the link, it works. Do we still need to enter a special code to get the promotion?
I'll be arriving on the 4th and leaving on the 12th.  Have not reserved a room, but would like a room of 4.  No preferences to who with.  Feel free to PM me if interested in rooming together.

Edit history:
giuocob: 2013-09-28 04:15:17 pm
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a room with no roommates to my name yet, preferably room for 4. I'll be arriving on the 4th or 5th and leaving on the 12th. PM me if you're interested!

Updated again.

Don't forget to look into the LOOKING FOR A ROOM section in the main post. If you find yourself three other people in that list, you will have a complete room! ^^
Just a guy
Quote from SnowPlays:
Main post has been updated.

Thank you Mike for the link, it works. Do we still need to enter a special code to get the promotion?

It's incorporated in the link, but the group code is SD A (no space)
Thank you sir DrCoolGuy. ^^
Edit history:
Radman: 2013-09-28 04:55:45 pm
For Fun! For GLORY!!
I think the easiest thing for me to do is to get my own room and offer. Not very many are staying for bonus stream. How much is it a night?
A room is ~85$ a night. To reserve a room, you only have to file your credit card on the website, and you only pay when you leave AGDQ.

Tell me if you want to reserve your own room, I'll update the page again.
Just a guy
Quote from Radman:
I think the easiest thing for me to do is to get my own room and offer. Not very many are staying for bonus stream. How much is it a night?

It will be $82 a night, so that's about $183.68 total per person and $23 ($22.96) a night per person. Did the math when previewing my reservation. Oh, and that's for four people; check in Jan 4th and out Jan 12th.
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Wait, the group code doesn't last through bonus stream?
I think it does. It should.
Just a guy
Quote from Radman:
Wait, the group code doesn't last through bonus stream?

If you're referring to my post, that's just because I don't plan to stay for bonus. And I wanted to give you an accurate idea...
For Fun! For GLORY!!
And that I was originally wanted to arrive the morning of the 5th, but l'm contemplating changing that to arrive on the 4th. Glad I haven't reserved my flight yet. I'll get back to you.
Just a guy
There's an open spot in my room now. Mystery friend is most likely not attending. Again, checking in 4th/5th, checking out the 12th. Feel free to throw some one in (but you have to be really cool)
For Fun! For GLORY!!
I'm really rad, does that count? I could always find someone else to bunk with for the bonus stream.
Just a guy
Your call. We're glad to have you though.
Going out for the night, will be updating tomorrow at the earliest I think. Good evening everyone!