<- 1  -   of 30
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
GFC_
Things came up out of my control, my room now has a single opening from the 6th-10th. The room is already reserved, it is a 4 person room. Anyone looking to fill this let me know ASAP.
I sent you a PM Gamesforcharity
Edit history:
z1mb0bw4y: 2014-01-03 07:05:36 pm
Gets the cake.
if anyone has plans that fall through, there's an opening or two in my room from the 4th-14th. We've got 3 people from the 4th-7th, but after that it's just two of us and we probably won't be sleeping much regardless. Reservation is already made.

Not expecting that anyone will need anything this late, just in case of emergencies =P

edit: got a full-time fourth, it seems. We still technically have room from the night of the 8th through the 14th, if anyone else has emergencies.
Update:  Should be good to make it in tomorrow providing the storm doesn't shut down the interstate in.
Edit history:
Mundungu: 2014-01-04 02:17:04 pm
nvm, got it taken care of
Just a guy
I hope anyone with plane troubles and the like are able to work things out, but im on my way to AGDQ now, so it's in your hands now! Good luck everyone and be safe!
Just a guy
Someone can lock/archive/whatever this thread whenever. I'll make a new one for SGDQ if thats cool.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Kinda old, but yeah I'll lock this thread, and if you're seriously up to the task for SGDQ then that would be awesome, you definitely live up to your name, DrCoolGuy.
Just a guy
Yeah, I'll make another thread around April! It'll hopefully be better closer to the marathon so there are less people on the fence about going.