<- 1  -   of 30 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My room suddenly has an opening.  Mahnkiman, Sunblade and myself need a 4th person, and we are checking in on the 4th, and leaving on the 11th.  If anyone needs dates close to this, please let me know soon.  The room is already reserved, so hit me up.
Okay, I have kind of a weird question.  I know a lot of hotels after like 10 or 11pm or so they won't allow entrance without a roomcard.  I was wondering for the people arriving later in the night, or even in the early morning, if we will need let in or if their doors will remain open the whole night.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
dgaul I can ask the crowne about this tomorrow.
Side doors, maybe, but I've never been at a hotel that didn't have someone at the front desk (or sleeping in the room behind it) 24/7.
The space in my room has been filled by Wyrm.
I know that reservation for the marathon site is done, but now that I know no one is travelling with me, I'm looking for some roommates for an off-site hotel. 

I plan on checking in the 7th, and checking out the 10th or 11th (depending on work schedule/roommates needs).  I found some pretty good rates for some off-site hotels that are close to the Crowne Plaza.
Well I can confirm for sure that the front desk is open 24/7, since that's what the Crowne told me. I just need to know whether any doors are closed at late hours.
Just a guy
Everything has been updated, and thanks for the info as usual Mike.

By the way, Crowne reservations are closed (to my knowledge anyways). So, fill your rooms up or find some where else if you haven't gotten a room to stay yet.
Edit history:
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-30 08:21:24 pm
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-30 01:30:48 am
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-30 12:12:42 am
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-30 12:07:06 am
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-29 11:58:14 pm
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-29 11:55:57 pm
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-29 11:55:56 pm
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-29 11:55:55 pm
Snip with Omnigamer.
Just a guy
Saifallofjmr: Id post the second half of that in the travel thread if you haven't already, and scour through that thread to see if anyone has already mentioned they'll be going by you. Then PM of course.
Edit history:
Omnigamer: 2013-12-30 11:51:19 am
All the things
Kubelwagon can't make it. Spot in the room is open again. 4th-12th.

Man my room must be cursed or somesuch.
Just a guy
I feel you Omnigamer. I hope you find someone soon.

Everything's been updated.
Edit history:
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-30 12:35:43 pm
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-30 12:35:39 pm
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-30 12:35:39 pm
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-30 12:33:59 pm
I'll take that spot Omnigamer as my friend isn't going now, how much would my part be?

Remove the room that is on the spreadsheet as mine please DrCoolGuy Smiley
Just a guy
Already done. If you reserved a room with the Crowne I suggest you cancel it ASAP to avoid being charged.
All the things
Confirmed for the above.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from elendil004:
Side doors, maybe, but I've never been at a hotel that didn't have someone at the front desk (or sleeping in the room behind it) 24/7.

I have lots of times. Arrive after 18:00 hours and their front doors would be closed, and if you didn't contact them ahead of time, you would not get in. However the majority of those hotels were pretty small ones.
I will be okay on my part, since all my roommates are staying with their initial agreements. So remove me from 4th to 7th research pls
I want off the ride....
I'm going to need to get a 4th for my room

its 4-14 but i'm probably gonna cut it back to 4-13 because it was extended for the last person there (iirc..)

So Need someone to fill in that gap.
Quote from mikwuyma:
Well I can confirm for sure that the front desk is open 24/7, since that's what the Crowne told me. I just need to know whether any doors are closed at late hours.

When I was there the elevators in the rear needed a room key after 9 PM or so.  That would affect people in the main part of the hotel visiting the tower section.  The front desk didn't mention anything else to watch out for.
I asked the hotel about late night hours and I'll talk with them about it when I see them on the third (cutting it close I know).
Just a guy
Lateish or not, it's not like many are going to change their travel plans at this point, lol
Quote from mikwuyma:
I asked the hotel about late night hours and I'll talk with them about it when I see them on the third (cutting it close I know).

I just went to the hotel (it's barely 5 minutes away from where I work, haha) and asked them.

The front doors don't lock, there will be someone at the desk or nearby.
If your roommates have already checked in and are out/asleep/unable to let you in, the only way you can get a room key is if your name is on the room reservation. They can just give you a key to the room in that case. I would probably recommend having whoever reserved the room add your name if you plan on arriving extremely late/early or something.
Edit history:
CTConqueror: 2014-01-01 11:28:21 pm
So, any last minute people still looking for a roommate?  I'm going from the 7th until the 10th/11th, and I've found some really good deals for off-site hotels that are close.  I'd be willing to do any reservations necessary.  (I can also make a reservation for a day before/after, so if there is someone that needs the 6th or 12th it'll work)
I'm having car problems.  Don't worry, i'm still coming, but I might be late.  Is there any way I can get the money out to pay my part of the room without me being there?
Just a guy
You should be fine as long as you make it the first night. You don't pay until you check out.