Use \ before commas in usernames
Decision posted.
(user is banned)
Edit history:
Tonch: 2021-09-01 08:58:09 am
Tonch: 2021-09-01 04:45:02 am
Tonch: 2021-09-01 04:30:28 am
Tonch: 2021-09-01 04:27:24 am
Hi. AntonioPeremin here. I apologize; ValorAngelxx is my brother. I did not know he was commenting on my run. Today, he told me he was commenting the run. We live in the same house and use the same PC, and he surprized me with it. That is why the IP adress was the same. Once again, I apologize.
(user is banned)
            -    How about this run?
Nobody believes it was your brother. Nobody. ktwo literally called "he's gonna say it was a family member".

I was going to write a long detailed post about why the odds that Antonio is lying were through the roof even before he literally tries to verify his own run, pointing at all the circumstantial evidence as well. Even if we accept that he really put in 2058 attempts into this game – which BTW even contradicts the submission comments, which say "after NEARLY 2000 tries" – we've established that this gives a 0.15% chance of getting the Exodia hand and getting to go first. Now I'm happy he's obviated any work I had to do to show how unlikely this shit is. We've caught him as red-handed as we can. Not faking his runs (and the irony is it wouldn't even have been rejected) but lying to us, again.

I don't think he does it because he's a pathological liar or evil or anything, I think he does it because he's very very immature (some kind of developmental thing) and he doesn't understand moral rigour very well. But let today be a lesson about what happens to liars.

As for how he got this particular run: it takes a MASSIVE leap of faith to buy into what he's saying. It's so much easier to achieve the same exact outcome by using the same technique he's already known about since his Minesweeper submission. The fact he had similar Exodia runs up in ALL THREE Power of Chaos games... and you're mathematically expected to grind for over 2000 hours for each? But yeah, now he's made it easy for us. I don't even believe your ban on SRC was any kind of accident or mistake. They deleted your EVERY run. And your every run deserved to be deleted. You don't know how to behave.

I'm too happy this is finally over to even really dwell on those times when I patiently tried to coach this guy to get his Morrowind and Oblivion runs up to SDA standards. And he DID eventually get there! Not nearly everyone manages that, even when the runs are so short. Those runs were okay. A few of his other runs were okay too, and we don't suspect he cheated in any way to get them, for the record. I just wish it hadn't turned like this. Antonio, at his best, if he really gives something his most earnest effort, and stops spouting BS, can eventually put out something okay. But yeah, now he's just banned. We're tired of having to read your messages. Please stay away?