--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
sinister1: 2014-03-07 09:06:08 am
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Seems like a good pick. Excited to see it in person.
Takahashi Meijin
To anyone familiar, what are the temps like in Colorado in June?
It's not uncommon for it to break 90 near the end of the month, but the dry air means you don't get that sticky feeling you get in more humid locales.
Basically if you're used to more humid areas, 90 in denver feels more like upper 70s to low 80s; it's not overbearing at all.
Thanks for the info guys.

Looking forward to the different feeling of summer. Philadelphia summers are disgusting.
Looks good. Super hyped still. Cheesy
How does one sign up just to attend?
Not a walrus
You pay the fee on the sign up form just like anybody else. Registration isn't open yet. That'll come later.
Banned User
Quote from UA:
It's not uncommon for it to break 90 near the end of the month, but the dry air means you don't get that sticky feeling you get in more humid locales.

Sticky feeling in Colorado? I don't know what you're talking about. happy Roll Eyes
Hey all,
When do we book?
Has the group code been posted?
My bad for the questions still new around here Cheesy

Blaze
Not a walrus
The code isn't available yet, so don't book your rooms just yet, unless you fancy paying more for no good reason.
Are the exact dates set yet?  I actually plan on moving to Denver soon, so I'm curious if I'll be there in time for SGDQ.
June 22 through the 28th I believe.
I shall make the trip. Never been to Colorado, might as well do this. Can't wait for registration to open.
that Metroidvania guy
Quote from TheMG2:

That is correct. Day before is setup and there are 2 days after for bonus.
Quote from romscout:
Quote from TheMG2:

That is correct. Day before is setup and there are 2 days after for bonus.

Well, shit.  I won't be moving to the end of July/beginning of August.  Guess I'll have to sit on the sidelines for this one.
You play to win the game!
This sounds pretty good.
that Metroidvania guy
Update for people: I have officially signed with the hotel now, and according to their staff, the group codes for booking rooms should be available within the next 48 hours. Part of the delay was making sure outside catering/donated food could be allowed, so that's something else I'll work on having covered as often as possible. Sorry to keep you waiting.

In addition to that, the hotel will be providing complimentary concessions, although we haven't decided exactly when that will be each day yet. Part of it will depend on when we have other meals brought in. The concessions include stuff like muffins, cereal, fruit, etc. in the morning and salads, sandwiches, cookies, etc. in the afternoon/evening. There will also be coffee and juices available.
Professional Second Banana
Quote from romscout:
The hotel will be providing complimentary concessions, although we haven't decided exactly when that will be each day yet.

Easy answer: Swedish fish
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Quote from puwexil:
Easy answer: Swedish fish

That's a strange way of spelling Stroopwafels.
Edit history:
TheBlazeJp: 2014-03-20 06:53:59 pm
TheBlazeJp: 2014-03-20 06:51:06 pm
TheBlazeJp: 2014-03-20 06:51:04 pm
TheBlazeJp: 2014-03-20 06:51:03 pm
TheBlazeJp: 2014-03-20 06:48:08 pm
Ah nice so codes will be out shortly,
Hope they don't sell out too fast Cheesy

The room rates are per person right?
When you say quad for $109, is that 4 people rooms for $109 each per night or total per night?
Another thing to note the video shows a quad room, Though Its only quad for those who are 2 couples or don't mind sharing haha
I'll probably pay for 1 room like that to host 2 people

Also can I just say those conference rooms are huuuuge lol
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Blaze: the room is $109, split it as many ways as you feel like up to 4 people. Yes, there's only single and double rooms, so if you don't like sharing a bed then you'll need to factor that in.
Quote from Cool Matty:
Blaze: the room is $109, split it as many ways as you feel like up to 4 people. Yes, there's only single and double rooms, so if you don't like sharing a bed then you'll need to factor that in.

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/sgdq_2014_hotel_spoilers_crowne_plaza_dia_27.html

Plus not like everyone will sleep at the same time. lol Or sleep at all. Best week to have insomnia
Will there be a roommate search thread up now that the group codes are active?
Edit history:
DrCoolGuy: 2014-03-25 09:44:06 pm
Just a guy
It'll be up this weekend or next probably~