Sad
<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Not a walrus
Alright, everything should be queued up now. If you downloaded files, anything past Fallout 3 got renumbered because I found a Morrowind run that wasn't listed on the schedule.

I tried one more time to fix BT, but the fixed version won't be uploaded until later. Hopefully everything will be up by morning, but that depends on Archive's uploader cooperating more than anything else.
(67) Guacamelee seems to get some audio desync right around 45:00.  Which was really annoying for me to find because I had to watch myself choke at that section over and over again -_-
Not a walrus
New version of Guacuamelee should be up, hopefully with fixed sync. Let me know.
Sync is good now, thanks UA
Not a walrus
Since I haven't gotten any yays or nays on any more of then encodes, I'm going to sweep through what's left, do a spot check, and encode the rest of the video qualities. That doesn't mean I'll leave them up if they're broken, but it's been long enough that I don't want to leave them sitting for no reason. Plus I can start on the Youtube uploads.

And after that I can start assembling the blooper/highlight reel, as well.
(34) Mega Man 3, audio is half a second ahead.
Not a walrus
Slowly plodding along, seems a lot of the earlier videos had a bevy of sync problems. I'm hoping the later videos aren't quite as bad, but we'll see. Up to 80 of 168.
Hmmm, not sure why this is an issue, but the video that plays when i DLed skyward sword is only game audio (I don't know how to switch tracks with WMP), and the audio ends about a half an hour short (I assume its desynced somewhere). 

Help?
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2014-10-07 12:34:33 pm
Not a walrus
Short answer: WMP is dumb about multiple audio tracks, so you can't really use it. I'll check the issue with the audio cutting off early, but it might be an input file problem.

Edit: Yup, game track is definitely WAY off sync. Time to go digging.
Is it off sync for all tracks, or just the game video track? 
Not a walrus
The main track seems to be ok, and on my new copy the game-only track is 98% ok. There's a few spots where it seems like the audio is drifting just a little bit, but it's only near the end and it's pretty hard to spot so I'm just gonna leave it as is.

Alternately, the YouTube upload should be up some time tomorrow so you should be able to watch it there.