--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2014-08-04 10:45:53 pm
Not a walrus
Yup, seems to be about 500ms. Strange. Thought I set that one. I'll fix it and reupload it.

Edit: Fixed that one, as well as DDA and BTDD, since they were off sync by the same amount somehow.
SEGA Junkie
Giving the green light to (81) Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel and (113) Yoshi's Story.
Not a walrus
New batch going up overnight. Had some weird issues with this section of the recording and audio sync, but I think I solved them.
(021) Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon has its sound synced earlier than the video but not by much, definitely noticeable though.

(035) Mega Man 5 seems pretty good (you have to be really nitpicky to notice the sound is just a split-second earlier than the video).

(046) Gex 64 has very early sound, I can hear collectibles being picked up in the first couple of minutes well before Gex runs over them.

(057) Shatterhand has early sound about on the level of the Mystical Ninja run.

(062) Castlevania 64 is perfect.
Not a walrus
With Gex, are you supposed to hear the collectible pickup when you touch them, or when the number increments? If it's the former I think the camera's horribly off sync, which I can't really fix. Either way the sound is definitely early, just need to figure out by how much.

Shatterhand seems fine to me, I think you're hearing Klaige's sound effects because he has the TV up pretty loud.
Is PJ
(088) Ninja Baseball Batman sounds great now.  Thanks for the fix!

(090) Battletoads & Double Dragon looks/sounds good.

(093) Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts also looks/sounds good.
Viking it up
(094) The Lost Vikings - good audio sync, verified.
Not a walrus
Goemon and Gex should be fixed now, please recheck.
Edit history:
ZELLLOOO: 2014-08-07 01:16:42 pm
ZELLLOOO: 2014-08-07 01:14:29 pm
At 17:00 in Shatterhand, your sound effects in the autoscroller seem early and Klaige doesn't have anything going on his screen, I might look at a couple more specific spots to see if it's constant, drifting, or just me being retarded.

Gex is still a little ahead but definitely better than before.

Goemon is dead-on.

Edit: Confirming (002) Crash Bandicoot: Warped, (127) Chip And Dale: Rescue Rangers 2, and (133) Bionic Commando are perfectly synced.
Not a walrus
Quote from ZELLLOOO:
At 17:00 in Shatterhand, your sound effects in the autoscroller seem early and Klaige doesn't have anything going on his screen, I might look at a couple more specific spots to see if it's constant, drifting, or just me being retarded.

Checked that section specifically using both MPC and VLC and it seems synced to me. What are you using to play it?

Quote:
Gex is still a little ahead but definitely better than before.

So should the item pickup noise be going off when the number increments rather than when you actually touch the thing? I haven't played the game so I can't tell which is correct.
Quote from UraniumAnchor:
Checked that section specifically using both MPC and VLC and it seems synced to me. What are you using to play it?

VLC Player.

Quote from UraniumAnchor:
So should the item pickup noise be going off when the number increments rather than when you actually touch the thing? I haven't played the game so I can't tell which is correct.

Pickup noise happens when the item is touched.
Dapper as fuck.
Just watched (054) Arkista's Ring.  Audio sync was fine.  There were some other audio things that I am assuming were issues with tech during the run (some random windows error noises/windows usb noises, and some echo for a bit around the 11:30 game time mark).  If so I guess you can call it verified.
(075) Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise Of The Owlverlord
Audio is 0.5 seconds behind the video for the whole run.
Not a walrus
Gonna try one more time to fix Gex, seems to be about as close as I can reasonably get it. Also fixing Giana Sisters. Both should hopefully should be up later today.
Tetris/Melee player
Just watched (004) Super Monkey Ball 2, audio sync was perfect.
Not a walrus
Somehow NBBM and BTDD both got screwed up audio sync on the 720p copies, despite the 360p copies being fine. I'm fixing those right now. New versions should be up later today.
(059) Super Meat Boy, is dysynced, unsure how much, but audio is late, sync to item pick ups (the sound occurs at pickup.) noticed 1:30ish into the video
Edit history:
Qlex: 2014-08-13 09:10:34 am
Tetris/Melee player
(005) Donkey Kong Country and (006) Donkey Kong Country 2 are good to go

EDIT : (007) Kirby's Dream Land as well
Rewatched (075) Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise Of The Owlverlord

Sounds like the audio is about 0.1 seconds behind the video in the new upload.
Not a walrus
Super Meat Boy should be fixed now. If Giana Sisters is really just 0.1 seconds off then that's probably close enough, though.
(145) Super Mario Sunshine

Sounds fine to me throughout.
Edit history:
Harima: 2014-08-14 04:04:04 pm
Literally speaking... literally...
Banjo-Tooie sound is still a bit early, from comparing item pickup sounds or speech bubbles and their event times and especially when viewing the cam image to that, which seems really late compared to the sound.
At least I got that result when watching the vid streamed directly, which normally isn't an issue with my bandwidth.
SEGA Junkie
I haven't seen an update to the list (of 360p versions, anyway) in over a week. Trouble with Archive's uploader again?
Not a walrus
A combination of being extremely busy with work and some other RL crap.

I'll get the rest of the 360p encodes queued up tomorrow, and probably redo BT since I found a better way to handle the audio sync issues since I did that one originally.
Not a walrus
Rayman was giving me some trouble, and apparently the internet went down during Rayman so there's about 3 minutes missing. (Not sure why, since it should have still been recording locally, anybody who was on tech know what happened there?) That just leaves Heretic and Quake, which I'll get to after I've slept.