--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Pessimistic Mango: 2015-05-16 04:05:04 am
Pessimistic Mango: 2015-05-16 04:04:34 am
Is it me, or do the EST and CET times not match? I'm assuming EST is the one we're following?

In any case, I've found out I'm in the Fast Force marathon on the Sunday from about 21:00 - 23:10 BST,  so my time here is a bit too close to that in case things run late. I can shift to any later day, starting between 9:00 - 23:00 BST ideally.

EDIT: I'm an idiot - it's just Euro Summer time. Welp.
Edit history:
RedArremer: 2015-05-13 12:38:13 pm
Just wanted to say that I'd be fine with Saturday noonish (CET), should the new Shovel Knight mode be released by then.Otherwise I'll have to retract my submission. 1 hour also seems like a fairly decent estimate.  I'd suggest finding somebody who has a game that could fill that slot should something pop up. Otherwise I could try and do some Spelunky runs during that hour (I'm somewhat competent in that, though it wouldn't be a speedrun lol).
Very Thanks..!!
I'm completely fine with my times, however if any EU players want to switch times for Saturday the 13th, since my runs are at 4:45am ET, I'm more than willing to switch up to accommodate.
SNES rules!
All my times are fine except for Demon's Crest which is too early on a week day... Could it be moved to 7pm CET or later this day, or to a week-end (any time)? Thanks in advance!
My timeslot is 11:30am my time. Should be fine for me, honestly. I'll see about either of my potential co-commentators.
Times for my games look good, can't wait for our Wheel of Time race!
5pm is a little too early for me for MQ. I could do it starting around 5:45
Ooft I wasn't expecting this to be quite so early in June, unfortunately this is during finals week and I have a final right around the start of my run. I can either do it a bit later in the week as my last final is Tuesday night, or Sk8 can have the FFXII run.
Edit history:
Tide: 2015-05-19 12:04:46 am
Insanity Prelude
I may not be able to do a full stream for 9 hours even on a weekend unfortunately. Any chance for it to be done in 2 parts? If not, I could take a reduced time slot as suggested previously. If you need to, cut out VP2 to make some time. I'm sure that game will get more chances at getting into an event.

EDIT: Scratch that. I'll see what I can do. Not sure if my parents will be up for me staying all night though...lol
Dapper as fuck.
Both my times look good so far Magoose.
I'm going to have to switch my work schedule around to be able to attend my times due to taking a small promotion at work and only working weekends. I shouldn't have any problems but if there is, what are my other time possibilities for switching? My manager comes back on the 25th so i'll let you know by then with absolute certainty about my schedule.

BTW, for my commentator's, if available, I prefer you Elmagus, if not possibly see if Jenja wants to commentate. If not, if anyone else wants to volunteer that would be great. I really prefer not to be alone during either of my runs. For Tetris Attack, I'll see if Cards or anyone from the Puzzle League will commentate with me. Sorry about this, I just don't want my nerves to get the best of me.
Pudding%
So, Castlevania AoS is fine for it's time slot (slightly late, but I can deal), but Crystalis and Zombie Hunter are both scheduled at times when I'll be at work. I'd need those to be later than 4 PM EST, unless you wanted to move them to Saturday in which the times would be fine.

Also, Not sure if I'll have Zombie Hunter ready in time for this...I'll see what I can do in the next week or so since it needed some rerouting to make it realistically possible to complete a run.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Freddeh:
Ooft I wasn't expecting this to be quite so early in June, unfortunately this is during finals week and I have a final right around the start of my run. I can either do it a bit later in the week as my last final is Tuesday night, or Sk8 can have the FFXII run.

ouf i got a couple of days, i will think about what i can do. can you give me times/dates that would work for you? i was looking forward to having you play FF 12

Quote from FeralPigMan:
5pm is a little too early for me for MQ. I could do it starting around 5:45

hmm thats gonna be rough but i will see, worst case scenario you are going to join in later and commentate :/ i will figure something out

Quote from Tide:
I may not be able to do a full stream for 9 hours even on a weekend unfortunately. Any chance for it to be done in 2 parts? If not, I could take a reduced time slot as suggested previously. If you need to, cut out VP2 to make some time. I'm sure that game will get more chances at getting into an event.

EDIT: Scratch that. I'll see what I can do. Not sure if my parents will be up for me staying all night though...lol

you can do it! keep me updated if something should  change

Quote from ThatsFairZack:
I'm going to have to switch my work schedule around to be able to attend my times due to taking a small promotion at work and only working weekends. I shouldn't have any problems but if there is, what are my other time possibilities for switching? My manager comes back on the 25th so i'll let you know by then with absolute certainty about my schedule.

BTW, for my commentator's, if available, I prefer you Elmagus, if not possibly see if Jenja wants to commentate. If not, if anyone else wants to volunteer that would be great. I really prefer not to be alone during either of my runs. For Tetris Attack, I'll see if Cards or anyone from the Puzzle League will commentate with me. Sorry about this, I just don't want my nerves to get the best of me.

not sure yet if i will be able to commentate since i will be overseeing everything, but i will try. keep me updated on the work schedule.

Quote from Dragondarch:
So, Castlevania AoS is fine for it's time slot (slightly late, but I can deal), but Crystalis and Zombie Hunter are both scheduled at times when I'll be at work. I'd need those to be later than 4 PM EST, unless you wanted to move them to Saturday in which the times would be fine.

Also, Not sure if I'll have Zombie Hunter ready in time for this...I'll see what I can do in the next week or so since it needed some rerouting to make it realistically possible to complete a run.

i moved zombie hunter (day 1) and crystalis (last day noonish). tell me if thats good for you and keep me updated about zambie hunter

If you know, you can foresee
Time slot looks good for me. Thanks for putting my run later on in the marathon (I am practicing every day, really! Proof of concept is soon)
I should be fine pretty much any time that Wednesday through Friday.
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
For Grief Syndrome which category did you want me playing?
Edit history:
The Sid: 2015-05-20 11:01:32 am
raising the stakes on being bad!
oh no 1 main and 1 bonus now I have to practice to make this work out well :>
Good luck to all in / bonus in this marathon.
sorry to the guys that got cut for me :<

next time around I won't eat a slot I swear thumbsup

oh and thanks for giving vile% another chance I should have explained it better its pretty interesting in the way it work
Uhh.....
Schedule looks good for me. Thanks for putting me in! I can't wait to completely throw the run and make myself look like an idiot do my run!
steak Steak STEAK!!!
Have you had a chance to look and see if Legaia can be moved a bit later in the day?  I'd prefer not to stream at 3:30 AM, and I don't think Gerrick particularly wants to commentate at 5:30 AM.  I can do Monday-Thursday as well as long as the entire run falls between 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM EDT since my class will only be 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM EDT (before that each day probably won't work)
Dapper as fuck.
I just realized you have the times in EST.  The times I said I could do it were in CST which is an hour behind.  You have my Tuesday StarTropics run starting at basically 6:05 PM my time, which doesn't leave me much time to get home and get set up.  If you run early I can't guarantee I'll even be home yet.  If you can move that one I am good with the other.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Drifting Skies:
Have you had a chance to look and see if Legaia can be moved a bit later in the day?  I'd prefer not to stream at 3:30 AM, and I don't think Gerrick particularly wants to commentate at 5:30 AM.  I can do Monday-Thursday as well as long as the entire run falls between 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM EDT since my class will only be 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM EDT (before that each day probably won't work)

put you at Thursday starting 6:30 PM EDT

Quote from philosoraptor42:
I just realized you have the times in EST.  The times I said I could do it were in CST which is an hour behind.  You have my Tuesday StarTropics run starting at basically 6:05 PM my time, which doesn't leave me much time to get home and get set up.  If you run early I can't guarantee I'll even be home yet.  If you can move that one I am good with the other.

i pushed you back 30 minutes, is that enough? i will make sure if we run ahead to wait/fill the time until you are ready, no worries
Dapper as fuck.
yeah I think that would be ok. thanks Magoose.
Quote from eLmaGus-:

Quote from DLDarklink:
i've got a slot on tuesday morning now, but i can't do anything untill after 8PM on weekdays Sad

you are just there temporarily, i had to switch another runner, im looking for solutions

Found a solution yet? Wink
my time slot looks good to me, for once my west coast time is being useful.
Getting pretty close to marathon time, thought we were going to put a Skype Group together after Limit Break.