List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Vultuz: 2014-10-02 05:37:50 am
Vultuz: 2014-10-02 05:35:26 am
Vultuz: 2014-10-02 05:34:50 am
@TheZedna

For now, Lufia II will be a 4-Way Race between the "4 best runners" that submitted, considered after the leaderboards. So get your Spot by getting a nice PB and submit it to the there!
PS: Pandolum dont take Part in the Race, he didnt Submitted.

The Leaderboard: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Agc4P1ngSJIKdFBDN0ZONmQ2X3VlbnVYTVB3YjdxZHc&gid=0
SNES rules!
I'm a bit sad that Illusion of Gaia didn't make it...
But I'm excited about the other games which did!

By the way, I'm perfectly confident with the Any% route of Aladdin now, so I could do either Any% or 100%, whatever you prefer.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Le Hulk:
I'm a bit sad that Illusion of Gaia didn't make it...
But I'm excited about the other games which did!

By the way, I'm perfectly confident with the Any% route of Aladdin now, so I could do either Any% or 100%, whatever you prefer.

No man, whichever one YOU prefer Wink
SNES rules!
Let's make it 100% then, it shows a bit more of the game. Smiley
Just a note, you can drop my Pokemon Snap estimate to 35:00 if you would like. My PB is 28:28 right now and climbing down rapidly.
may use a few too many Kappas
I guess I'm a little late to the "I got into The Fast Force Marathon" party, but the same goes for me.
Thanks for submitting Dead rising 3 as a maybe and not shooting down! Cheesy
Talked to elmagoose about possibly doing dragon warrior 3 instead of 4, since it would be about 2 hours shorter for a full run. Mostly posting here so I don't forget and/or so I actually end up practicing the proper game :p
Konkey Dong
Highly unsure if you're still accepting games, but here are two (one is already in, but in a different category)

Game: Super Mario 64
Category: 16 Star
Estimate: 25:00

This game is already in with the 70 Star category, but this is one of the more popular categories and would be particularly under estimate as my PB is 21:40, and I'm slightly improving.

--------------

Game: DuckTales: Remastered
Category: Easy
Estimate: 40:00

Awesome remake of a platformer/adventure classic from the NES. I'm shooting to do this on the Wii U, but I'll go on PC if that fails (if this gets in even).

Thanks for holding this awesome marathon! Schedule's looking packed already.
I haven't had a trap tower run that went below 40 minutes in a while. It could go past 40 in the marathon if I play horribly and get walled in 8-6, but that hasn't happened to me in a while.

I think it's safe to reduce my estimate to 40 minutes.
T r i P T e a M
I talked to elMaGoose about the possibility of doing a glitched Rudra run but after some routing efforts I've realized said run is extremely marathon un-friendly so I'll most likely stick to a single-scenario glitchless run - Sion's or maybe Riza since I'm learning that next. Jsut posting here so I won't forget about it.
i'm a GOD
do you want me to race an actual category of portal w/ teelar or will it stay something%. i'm fine w/ doing the arbitrary category but ye
I must simply laugh.
Quote from PinkPajamas:
I haven't had a trap tower run that went below 40 minutes in a while. It could go past 40 in the marathon if I play horribly and get walled in 8-6, but that hasn't happened to me in a while.

I think it's safe to reduce my estimate to 40 minutes.

reduced it

Quote from yoshipro101:
do you want me to race an actual category of portal w/ teelar or will it stay something%. i'm fine w/ doing the arbitrary category but ye

uh pick whatever you guys feel like is worth doing / suits you best, just let me know what you decided on
I just want to post my dead rising 3 pb video.

http://www.twitch.tv/mybrothersco/c/5230205, (best to keep it muted, my commentating is bad and i didn't turn the game volume on.)

But i need to upload this because I didn't put it in with my submission, and such.
Where is teh schedule? I'm hype to see it! Also, are there donation incentives? Cause I have two in mind for my runs.
Let me give details on my avaliblity: Weekdays: 4PM to 8PM. Weekends: 9AM-9PM.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from Kefka14:
Where is teh schedule? I'm hype to see it! Also, are there donation incentives? Cause I have two in mind for my runs.

i have a preliminary schedule finished up, however i wont released it until next week because i still need to confirm some details and whatnot.
Also no we wont be collecting money, we will just play to have a good time :>
Availability update: I've moved into a new apartment meaning I have a lot more time on the weekdays. My unavailable times during the weekdays are 12PM - 3PM MST (so 2PM - 5PM EST).
I'm available on the 12th, 13th, and 14th all day. I may be able to work it in on Thursday, but I need to ask my professor about our exam schedule.
Party%
Since I kinda forgot that I actually need to work during weekdays I have to edit my availability times:

Weekdays: everything after 6 pm CEST (12 am EST)
Weekends should still be fine whenever I am needed
Also, I'll be available every day from 5 PM CEST to 8 PM CEST. might get more free time on weekend
I must simply laugh.
and this is why i am delaying the schedule a bit :))

just be a bit more patient, working things out with a couple of people
I should probably update my availability too. This is in EDT.

Thursday: 10pm-12am
Friday: 12am-4am, 10pm-12am
Saturday: 12am-3pm
Sunday: probably free after 5pm
Pudding%
Oh right, availability.

Friday: 5 PM - 10 PM
Saturday: 12 PM - 11 PM
Sunday: 12 PM - 10 PM
The cake is a lie
Welp, already talked about it before, gonna be only Sat and Sunday Europe daytime (which means, for me, from 10AM to 10PM)

Gonna love dem timezones.