List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
AlecK47: 2017-04-24 09:45:30 pm
AlecK47: 2017-04-24 09:45:05 pm
The volunteer schedule has been posted here

Notes:
-          Stream Tech and Donations shifts will be time-based rather than game-based this year.  Host and Setup Tech shifts, however will still be based on games.  We may select two hosts for longer games.
-          We will also have two active Tech volunteers at any given time.  One will be the main tech volunteer, who will monitor the stream and audio.  The second will be the setup tech volunteer, who is responsible for helping set up between games and taking over temporarily for the main volunteer if they need a break.

Basic Duties
Registration: Checks in all attendees when they first arrive, and hands out badges (and hopefully t-shirts).
Stream Tech: Sets up runs, manages stream PC and audio mixer during runs.
Setup Tech: This person is meant to help the on-duty Stream Tech get the next game set up and started effectively.  We don't want to leave one person high and dry, so there will be two people at every game transition.  Once the game is started and everything is going smoothly, the Setup Tech can leave the Stream Room.
Host: Announces donations and sponsors, reminds viewers who we are and why we're here.
Donation Station: Screens donations for being suitable to be read on stream, as well as handling donation incentives and any issues related to donations and incentives.

Special Tasks
Marathon Setup: We are short on time to set up the marathon this year, so we are taking dedicated volunteers to help get set up in a timely fashion.  You can either volunteer to help get the Stream room (mainly tech stuff) or the Practice room (moving dozens of TVs and getting them hooked up properly, and also preventing daisy chained power strips from the outlets).
Marathon Teardown:  We are required to vacate the Officer's Club by 2 AM on Friday night / Saturday morning following the marathon, so similar to setup, we will have to be quick and efficient about this.  We have two smaller conference rooms reserved in the main hotel for Friday through Sunday, and we'll be moving everything out of the Practice and Hangout/Food rooms mid-day on Friday to those small conference rooms. The Stream room will be cleared out immediately following the marathon.

If you have any private questions or concerns, you may contact either myself or StingerPA on this forum or via Twitter (@AlecK47goesfast or @StingerPA).
Thread title:  
Edit history:
AtlasJackson: 2017-02-23 04:15:31 pm
I filled out the form, and I'm excited to help out. When do you think we'll be hearing back?
We'll be waiting until Registration is over (April 1st) to begin work on the volunteer schedule.  We'll have a better idea when we'll be able to replace it at that point, so check back in April.
So quick question If we are signing up as a volunteer should we register as an attendee as well?
Quote from Jeadite:
So quick question If we are signing up as a volunteer should we register as an attendee as well?

Yes, you need to register and pay the attendance fee if you're planning on volunteering at the event. 
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
Need a change in my Availability as I won't be there until Monday the 15th
Why Hello it is Me
I submitted a form which I think said not to schedule me Thursday.

If that's the case, I meant Wednesday, the 17th. Mixed up my days. I will be busy all of the 17th, but the 18th is fine.
Edit history:
The Sid: 2017-03-11 05:43:26 pm
The Sid: 2017-03-11 05:42:43 pm
raising the stakes on being bad!
submitted for everything as usual, just call me when yeah need me and ill be there :3

i plan on being their on 12th early on to 20th most likely early out but i guess it dependent on roommates.
flight to and from slc to orlando is a killer :>
Quote from PX_:
Need a change in my Availability as I won't be there until Monday the 15th

Quote from GhostKingG1:
I submitted a form which I think said not to schedule me Thursday.

If that's the case, I meant Wednesday, the 17th. Mixed up my days. I will be busy all of the 17th, but the 18th is fine.

Got both of these marked down, thanks for the update.
I'm planning on being there from the 16th (whenever I arrive, gotta set up the flight) through teardown.  So even though I *might* have selected "whole marathon" for some of my volunteering options, it's really more along the lines of "sometime during the 16th, through to the finish".
Was there a deadline on signing up?  All of the inputs on the form are appearing grayed out for me.

I figured that, being local, I should sign up to help set up and clean up, etc.
Quote from TheMadMilkman:
Was there a deadline on signing up?  All of the inputs on the form are appearing grayed out for me.

I figured that, being local, I should sign up to help set up and clean up, etc.

I just checked, and the form should be open to signing up still, unless you already signed up (I don't see your username in the signups, though).  Volunteer signups are open until the registration period ends, which is April 1st.  If you still continue to have problems signing up, let us know and we can take care of it.
Well, attempting to submit a blank form allowed me to select the input boxes.  No idea what's going on my end, but I was able to get the form submitted.
I made changes to my attendance form as far as my availability goes that should also be noted in the volunteer form. Basic gist of it is that I'll be unavailable Mon-Wed because work. Thanks!
i wont be present physically but want to help as much as i can, so if i can be of any help from home, just tell me what to do Smiley
I just submitted my form and clarified when I'd be most available (days wise)
Ate the extra spicy banana
Will for sure be there by early afternoon on the 12th, but unsure as of now if I will be staying until the 21st (mainly decided by roommate plans). Also happy to do any heavy lifting Tongue
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
Another change in availability but I'll be there from the start to end now
Antarctic Wind
I know I filled out the volunteer post, but I need to change my plans this summer - I regret to say that ultimately I will not be able to attend RPGLB and thus unable to fill any volunteer positions.  Maybe next year, though.
Final call for volunteers this year! We'll be closing the form tonight at midnight PDT, so anyone who's been putting it off, this is your last chance.  Submission form: http://bombch.us/CcUg
Awwww Fook!
It looks like that I most likely will only be able to attend from the 15th to the 19th. I had originally had it in my form that I would be there the full week only because I wasn't sure of what availability I had back then.
Do we have any word on Volunteer schedule for this ?
We've begun work on the schedule, and are planning to release it within the next two weeks (hopefully sooner), but it will depend on how much time we can put into it every night.  When it's released, we'll be pushing notifications through the normal means (this thread, Twitter, and Discord), so stay tuned.
The volunteer schedule is now released, and you can check the link below for it.  Please let either me or AlecK47 know about any concerns, schedule conflicts, etc. that we might not have known about or overlooked ASAP.

http://bombch.us/Cdtd