<- 1234
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Gotta Go Fast!
Quote from Ghoul02:
As for the actual costumes, this is a screen of what I think the best 7 are, although I'd probably be better off whittling it down to 3, 1 per race. Problem is that asking around hasn't yielded much of a clear answer. If you guys wanted to just pick one of each race, I'd be fine with that. (1234567 and I are Clavat, A B and Bucket are Lilty, and C and D are Selkie)
http://imgur.com/etZ9Vtt
I'm not sure what to do on this one, I'll talk it over with the staff this week. Feel free to let me know if you happen to decide on three.

Thank you for checking in!
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Sorry, I asked around, and basically everybody gave a different answer (I think the only one that somebody didn't tell me they liked most was A), so a lot of it depends on what would make the best bidding war, and... I honestly have no clue what would.
Another thing we could possibly do for Lufia would be to play Tank! during the tank fight. It could trigger Twitch's copyright filter though, in which case I'm guessing we wouldn't want to do that. Just throwing it out there, though, it doesn't affect the run at all.
Gotta Go Fast!
Quote from FeralPigMan:
Another thing we could possibly do for Lufia would be to play Tank! during the tank fight. It could trigger Twitch's copyright filter though, in which case I'm guessing we wouldn't want to do that. Just throwing it out there, though, it doesn't affect the run at all.
Yeah, we'd like to avoid this as much as possible.
Adding a couple possibilities for Evoland:

1) Naming 'Sid', forgot about this one initially. Also 8 character limit.
2) A Stars and Cards incentive only, not sure if its possible to condition an incentive based on another incentive, but if it is, I could do a game of Double Twin as well (or potentially become champion, though that is a bit luck-based, and requires minimum 4 games total, where a game takes ~30-45 seconds.) - Bonus time increase: 1 game: 1:30, Champion: 5:00
Professional Second Banana
Additional CT incentive - ending bid war between the Epoch ending (normal ending for the route) vs. the balloons ending (leave Lavos' shell and then crash the Epoch).  Probably makes the most sense not to open this up until the incentive for fighting Lavos without the Elixir glitch is met.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from djtifaheart:
Quote from FeralPigMan:
Yeah, we'd like to avoid this as much as possible.

Just have somebody don a fedora and utter the phrase and I think the earworm will re-enter everybody's head automatically.

3, 2, 1...LET'S JAM.
Costume Quest 2

1) Character Choice between paternal twins Wren the Girl and Reynold the Boy (Wren on the Left, Reynold on the right). Costumes aren't permanent, and only affects who leads the party
2) Costume Showcase: There are 15 Combat-usable Costumes in the game, and I'll only use about 9. The costumes are one of the more interesting parts of this game (and the series as a whole), so I could show them off as well as their special abilities in a quick post-game showcase (Would not unlock in-game, it takes way too long due to extra encounters).
3) There's a few sections that involve mashing and horn tooting. Maybe a silly incentive like "Have professional jazz hornist SpikeVegeta/Someone) perform mid-run." And I can hand the controller to them and they can just go crazy. Something I thought of last second.
Haven't posted in a while, but for Mega Man Battle Network 3, the route has changed enough that I need donation incentives removed. Since bug style is very likely to happen anyway, I probably won't realistically have that as a donation incentive. Same with the PETCannon cutscene. Only humor will remain. Thanks.
Gotta Go Fast!
Kay, updated. We're past the deadline, but if anyone needs something removed/added, let me (or one of Limit Break staff members) know.