<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Jumping Turtle
There you go. Put Thardus dash in.
That was actually really nice, but I feel several of the highlights would benefit from going a bit longer than they are now, so it includes the reactions from the runner and commentary.
Jumping Turtle
I agree but sometimes there is none, or it's very delayed and appears disconnected.
<(^_^)>
There're a few things I'd like added (I'll add this to the spreadsheet):

Prime 2 Any%
Sandigger - 0:06:04 - 0:08:55

Prime 2 100%
Boost Guardian is hard - 0:50:43 - 0:50:57
Dark Samus 1 - 2:03:44 - 2:04:20

Prime 3 100%
Korakk - 0:57:40 - 0:58:05

Super Metroid 100%
Metroid Skip - 1:14:34 - 1:14:43
Edit history:
Mobiusman: 2014-04-20 01:10:37 pm
thanks jagger! <3

not sure how relevant it is to people who don't already know the category well but my near miss at pillar spark (link) might be worth adding too.
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-04-22 09:38:09 am
<(^_^)>
As an update, I've (finally) started downloading the flv files; I guess I'll poke jaggerg at some point to learn how to put everything together and such.

I am not aware of any youtube channel by team ludendi (there is one for ESA, but uh this doesn't really belong on it). So I'm probably going to put the actual run VODs on my own youtube channel.

Each VOD will also have a link to the respective runner's twitch and youtube; I'm pretty sure I know what everyone's youtube is (and if not, I can find it pretty easily and/or I'll just ask that runner).
Smörgåsbord
We only have the ESA channel but if you want you can put it up there, we already have a whole online marathon on there beside the onsite marathons (HAlloween marathon). Do as you please! Smiley
<(^_^)>
I've decided to put the videos on my own youtube channel; I'll almost definitely end up organizing the next (and future) metroid marathons, and there isn't a guarantee that we'll be using ludendi's channel (not saying it was a bad idea; it was great, thanks a lot svenne!) again. Despite what svenne has said about putting the halloween marathon, I feel kinda iffy about putting it on the ESA youtube channel as well..

That being said, I'm not putting any videos up until they're all ready, which'll take a chunk of time. If anyone thinks otherwise, feel free to suggest why and I'll take that into account and maybe reconsider.
<(^_^)>
Updated first post with youtube videos and a playlist!

The thing is, I don't know how to hide the embedded? Does anyone know how to just display the URL instead of the embedded youtube video?