Sad
page  <- 12345678910 -> <- 1 ... 9, 10 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
#Casual
I think that can be arranged, Trek.  The only issue, and I think a big one, is having enough space in my Toyota Camry for the luggage AND 4 people in the car.
Everybody's favorite monster
Im not sure how much the distance is between Dulles and the 4H-centre but maybe its better if you make two trips? I have a fairly large suitcase and i dont mind waiting around a bit if i KNOW someone will pick me up eventually.
#Casual
It's 27 miles away, and I want to avoid taking two trips if at all possible.  Will you be able to take a taxi?  I can partially compensate when you get to the 4-h center.
Edit history:
Trekhaak: 2011-01-04 07:01:43 am
Yeah, worst case scenario i could always take a taxi. Or wait for VG. Or Heidman.
So many options Tongue
Heidman ftw <3
Edit history:
Heidrage: 2011-01-04 09:17:13 am
Willing to teach you the impossible
I will be picking up Trek at Dullas around 530pm 6pm ish. If anyone else needs a rinde I am sure I will have enough for 1 more person on this one trip. after Dropping off the first set, I will be chauffeur for a while where needed. If you need a ride around that time, drop a post here or look mu number up on the cell number thread and contact me there.

Edit, I can make a trip to another drop spot if your not at Dullas, so dont be shy
Edit history:
stanski: 2011-01-04 03:15:04 pm
stanski: 2011-01-04 03:13:11 pm
wise fwom yo gwave
Ok so mike says people are going to need rides around 3ish tomorrow from national. I can fit 4 people and stuff in my lesabre, who is unaccounted for and needs a ride around this time?

And if anyone else is unaccounted for and its feasible for me to pick them up (i.e. i am not already picking up other people) please let me know
Exoray
It looks like, with the current plants, me and UraniumAnchor will be left at the airport without rides so we're probably going to have to split a cab.
wise fwom yo gwave
moooh, i can make more than one trip because driving back and forth will be cheaper than splitting a cab for you.
Exoray
Alright, would be swell if you can pick up us who are left over at national. UA seems to be the last one at 6:30 pm. With this trip we would be able to cover some delayed people too in case that happens.
Sea of Green
Is anyone going to be at/near Union Station around 3 pm tomorrow? If not, Lag and I can take the MARC but I'd like to know if anyone's available. We'll be bringing a medium suitcase, a medium duffle bag, and a laptop bag.
So moooh, you're going to wait around for Stanski? That means I'm going with Essentia, right?
Everything's better with Magitek
neskamikaze, Denton and I only have room for 3 other people, and those spots have already been filled by puwexil, Satoryu, and SMK - unless something's changed that I'm not aware of?

MercuryZelda, after our plane lands at 4:30, we're going to Union Station to pick up Satoryu, but like I said above, we won't have room for anyone else.  It seems like it would be more efficient if we could pick up everyone who's at Union Station, though; if we were to do that, is there anyone going to Reagan who would be able to give puwexil and SMK a ride?
Edit history:
SMK: 2011-01-04 07:44:37 pm
Hmm, maybe I can try catching the earlier stanski express instead. Stanski, is it full?  The closest arrival after me is Nitrodon at 2:40, so I'll have plenty of time to figure something out regardless (even if that means taking a cab/bus), so by all means you could drop me from your car given that the other people have greater need.
Willing to teach you the impossible
If anyone does not have a ride already set up, call me. I will be driving here in a few min out of town, it is a almost a 15 hour drive (I rechecked the time) and once I am in town I can give rides as needed. My phone number is posted in the thread.
I would like to reserve a seat on the Stanski express.  My flight is scheduled to arrive at National at 3:10pm.  I said 2:40 earlier, but apparently the schedule changed sometime after I ordered my tickets.
Now a hit show on the CW
I could use a ride as well, I'll be arriving at National around 3:58 if you don't mind waiting for me, Stanski.
Edit history:
VorpalEdge: 2011-01-04 10:29:08 pm
welcome to the machine
Quote from stanski:
Ok so mike says people are going to need rides around 3ish tomorrow from national. I can fit 4 people and stuff in my lesabre, who is unaccounted for and needs a ride around this time?

hi

[edit] stanski, i'd recommend picking up me, nitrodon, smk, and maybe someone else if they're around.  smk can yield his seat on essentia's van to arrow, which seems to be more convenient for everyone.
Fucking Weeaboo
If anybody is a late arrival at Dulles or Reagan and needs a pickup, I should have plenty of room, so give me a call.  I'm probably leaving Dulles around 9PM based upon Ani's arrival time.
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Sir VG is already kidnapping taking me so that's 1 seat taken on VG's vehicle.
Quote from Essentia:
neskamikaze, Denton and I only have room for 3 other people, and those spots have already been filled by puwexil, Satoryu, and SMK - unless something's changed that I'm not aware of?

MercuryZelda, after our plane lands at 4:30, we're going to Union Station to pick up Satoryu, but like I said above, we won't have room for anyone else.  It seems like it would be more efficient if we could pick up everyone who's at Union Station, though; if we were to do that, is there anyone going to Reagan who would be able to give puwexil and SMK a ride?

Oh okay. Then I do not have a ride set up, and since it appears stanski is going into Reagan much earlier than I get there then if I can get a ride with either Heidman or someone else that is going to be driving that would be awesome.
Heidman could probably pick you up after picking me up. you should give him a call
Edit history:
stanski: 2011-01-04 11:46:10 pm
stanski: 2011-01-04 11:39:16 pm
stanski: 2011-01-04 11:37:38 pm
stanski: 2011-01-04 11:35:50 pm
stanski: 2011-01-04 11:34:54 pm
stanski: 2011-01-04 11:33:44 pm
wise fwom yo gwave
Quote from Essentia:

Its going to be a lot more efficient for me to give puwexil, SMK, nitrodon, and vorpaledge a ride than for you to give smk and puwexil a ride. Merczelda and lag would have to wait around for a long time at the train station for you to pick them up, probably almost 2 hours, but if they are ok with that then that would work out. I could then make a return trip to pick up arrow, mooh, and nesk. Would this change in plans be ok for everyone?

This way essentia would only be making one trip to the train station for everyone, I would pick up all the ~3pm people, and then there would be a return trip for the ~4:30pm people, or heidman could pick up the 4:30pm people... Traffic (from experience) is going to be absolutely atrocious at 4:30ish, so it would be best if we aren't relying on me being able to ninja speedrun my way through d.c. traffic to not have people waiting around for hours.... arrow can you work with mooh and nesk to talk to heidman and see if he can be at the airport around 4:30 to get all 3 of you? If he can't do it, like i said i can make a return trip but no guarantees on how long it will take to drive through d.c. at that time.
Exoray
Let's not forget about Uraniumanchor, he would still need a ride at around 6:30 pm. If the 4:30 people could wait around for that, you wouldn't need to rush back stanski. Anyone not wanting to wait that long could try Heidman
Fucking Weeaboo
If he needs to be picked up, I have no problem stopping by Reagan quick before heading over to the 4H Center.  He'll have to wait a couple of hours before I can get to him though.