Sad
<- 1  -   of 38 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Metal + Speed = Life
I dont think there is a better way to run the beginning.. i mean it could be smoother but you mostly have to kill everyone.. i would probably stick to the right side instead of climbing the ramp on the left just before the first body armor.. and im definately going to look into skipping the other body armor. Will definately be hard but i think we could make that work.
Metal + Speed = Life
Station (007 Classic)  4m45s

The brainstorming was real. In the span of 2 hours, we came up with some pretty cool strats to make Station a lot easier to finish. I don't think I can match the 4:45 but I want to improve my 4:54 to something under 4:50.
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2018-05-31 04:51:48 pm
Tank (Operative) in 4:05

Tank (Agent) in 4:05

Neither run is perfect, but they're both pretty solid times that I'm really happy with. I know 4:04 is possible (especially for the easier difficulties), but I'm not going to go for it right now.

Edit: One tip I would recommend for this level is lock on to as many enemies as possible. Shooting the cannon slows you down a little bit unless you're about to go up a hill. Strangely, locking on to an enemy before shooting negates this effect. Using the machine gun also doesn't slow you down.
Metal + Speed = Life
Good to know.  I still cant believe you got these 4:05 times so quick
Metal + Speed = Life
are you going to be streaming this afternoon? I'm going to begin working on Memorial when I get home from work
Yeah I think I’m gonna start streaming today at 11 am CST, or sometime around there. I normally start at 10 or 10:30 but I think I’m gonna start streaming a little later since more people seem to be online in the afternoon.
Metal + Speed = Life
Awesome.. ill be there
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2018-06-01 07:39:13 pm
I watched your Memorial run today. Good stuff. I hope to get a sub 9:00 time next time I play.

edit: I wasn't able to do this on my stream today since I had to leave early, but I figured out that I can save over 22 minutes from my full-game personal best on Archives, Tank, and Station alone. I figured this out because I completed those 3 levels today in 26:04 (real time), but my personal best takes about 48 minutes to complete the same levels. With this time save alone, that would take my personal best down to a 2:47. I'm starting to think I could get sub 2:40 once I practice the rest of the levels.
Metal + Speed = Life
Thats encouraging for sure.. and im sure you can save time on other levels too.. theres so many things we know now that we didnt before
I checked my in-game times for my full-game run and most of the times seemed pretty average or bad. I don't think any of them stood out as being a decent time. I remember Dam was over 10 minutes, for example. I could easily get sub 10 every time after a little bit of practice.
Metal + Speed = Life
1st attempt of the day.. and I got this masterpiece....

Memorial (007 Classic) - 8m32s

Metal + Speed = Life
Cradle (007 Classic) - 11m41s

Metal + Speed = Life
Cradle (007) - 11m33s

Its getting lower and lower...

Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2018-06-02 02:43:01 pm
I think 11:29 is in your future!

edit: Does Trev have the same health on all difficulties?
Metal + Speed = Life
Yeah it looks to be the same, If you use the Stauer gun or whatever, the one with 40 bullets a clip.. You can empty one clip on him upstairs as he runs away, and if done properly it takes 3 full clips to finish him.
I had no idea that was the best gun to use for that fight. But it makes sense since you spend more time shooting Trev. I'll probably spend some time to figure out how many bullets it takes with each of the guns to kill Trev.
Metal + Speed = Life
You can also get a terralite from the first section.. ive never really tested that one but i know the stauger is faster than kallos
Metal + Speed = Life
I got an 11:33 agent.. one thing i sort of understand and the time save is that the first wave of guards can vary alot.. i think in my 11:33 im getting the fastest first wave possible.
When i got the 11:38 time trial it was also a really fast but i messed up the reload at trev so i lost 3 seconds there at least, but paying attention to the in game timer, i could finish the first wave with as much as 12:04 remaining.. but sometimes it would take until i had 11:53 remaining ( both with good positions). The 2nd and 3rd waves dont vary as much.. they generally dont troll as much
That’s good to know. It’s strange that the first wave varies more than the other two. Have you noticed if any guard patterns are consistent? Or do the guards just spawn randomly?

I got a really solid St. Petersburg 007 Classic time today. I can consistently get under 37 minutes, which is great. I'm looking forward to doing full-game runs
Metal + Speed = Life
Very nice st petersburg run!!
Its hard to say for the spawns, your position is extremely precise, even side stepping a foot or slightly backing up while shooting can screw it up and have guards spawning on the other side of the room.
The longer you wait before shooting will make more guards spawn quicker, however the chances of 1 of them getting away or hiding somewhere increases..
In a full game run i would just kill as quickly as possible.. to minimize the chance that shit hits the fan. But to so it very optimally to get into the 11:3x range is so precise..
I think i might leave my times where they are for now and just revisit it eventually
Metal + Speed = Life
Not really sure what to work on next.. i should be doing archives i guess.. probably get a decent  time trial and then try to get classic time as close to 11:00 as possible
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/268988216
Here's my Archives 11:56 from the stream today. It's actually the run in my St. Petersburg RTA I talked about earlier. I'm probably gonna do Jungle next, then eventually get to Nigeria RTA runs. Once I'm comfortable with Nigeria RTA runs, i'll do St. Petersburg + Nigeria RTA, which is basically the 2nd half of the game anyway.
Metal + Speed = Life
The hard half.. the half that matters lol.
Although some of the other levels (bunker, carrier) can pose a problem you cant really lose as much time on them