Sad
<- 1  -   of 38 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Metal + Speed = Life
Pretty good, my TT for this is 7:45 but I feel levels are overall more difficult on 007 difficulty, especially Speedruning heh, looks like you can gain a couple seconds here and there, good luck
Yeah it's funny how different parts of the game are harder on 007 or 007 classic. When they took away the health regeneration, they added body armor to make up for it, which really helps in some situations. I feel like 007 Classic is harder overall but i think there are some levels or certain sections of levels that are easier on classic.
Metal + Speed = Life
Yeah, rushing through an area on 007.. not recommended

Holy crap, I got a 3:45 Airfield TT. Absolutely insane.
My goal was a 3:46, but everything just went so well in this run. I don't even know if I can beat this time. I never would have expected to get 3:45 this quickly.
Edit history:
InfiniteSheldor: 2017-02-24 04:20:49 pm
InfiniteSheldor: 2017-02-24 04:02:00 pm
The name's Sheldor. InfiniteSheldor.
Well, I'm doing ILs every now and again until I can figure out where I am with speedrunning in general. In the meantime, I'm going to do some Operative ILs, such as Facility. Not really sure what my goal is, but your PB is 7:48, right? I guess with the new sprint tech (and hover, though I can't pull it off because I'm bad at mashing so rip) I could probably tie/beat that record. Fitter tells me to take back the record but idk, I'm happy just getting somewhat close to it tbh.

P.S. If you could get me a video of going over the stall after leaving the vent at the start, I'd be very grateful.
Metal + Speed = Life
Yeah 7:48 for operative, 7:46 doable according to notes, that's without the hover, so maybe 7:40?
Metal + Speed = Life
I'll get a bathroom stall skip on video for you tomorrow morning, man went to sleep 2 hours ago and I can't sleep anymore.. insomnia ftw!!!
Not sure if I can handle 7:40 but sub 7:48 for sure haha. Thanks man. Yeah, insomnia sucks :/

I think the hover only saves like 3-4 seconds but I haven't timed it, I'm just guessing. Near-maxed would probably be 7:43-ish. I think I'd just be happy with another time over yours lol
Metal + Speed = Life
Man it's been a while, can't get the facility stall jump once hehe
I've been getting it semi-consistently lol, and so has FitterSpace Tongue
Yeah all you have to do is mash A and get the right angle. I got the stall jump for the first time a few minutes ago actually. I've gotten it about 3 or 4 times since then.
https://gyazo.com/2c47306d877a523e951c97d6b85071b0

I'm ready to improve.
Metal + Speed = Life
Shit nice time man!! Here's  a run that died to Bunker in a particular fashion.. 
Metal + Speed = Life
And... New WR! Very sad however I was on Sub 1:50 pace at cradle, and my controller battery died in THE WORST FUCKING POSSIBLE MOMENT.. well I think my controller pack sort of unplugged itself halfway ( I have the rechargeable ones). So that happened and then I actually died in the Alec fight which is hilarious (bad), and to top it all off, amarec decided to mess up while recording apparently, I just can't open it in anyway, corrupt file it says.. so well I'm gonna keep these splits, but I have nothing to submit as proof, I don't care for this run much anyway just because it was too godlike up to cradle, and I lost it.. this could have been a really fast run..
Dam . 8:36 - so good
Facility . 7:55 - very good
Airfield . 2:58 - wow
Nightclub . 7:17 - slowish but ok ( worst Garcia spawn )
Carrier . 6:19 - OK
Outpost . 5:04 - slow snipe area but rest of level was very optimal
Bunker . 8:51 - damnmm, so good
Archives - didn't see the time but roughly 9 min - slowish but good
Tank - 4:18 - Standard
Station - 4:42 - Beast, used kamikaze strats
Memorial - 7:52 . 1 death but good ( 1st death of run) , can save 40 sec
Jungle - 8:13 - 1 death, can save 1 minute easy here
Solar - 6:58 - 2 deaths in last area, this was on pace for 6:00.. can save 40s
Cradle -15:13. - nightmare, 2:30 min to save easy
Metal + Speed = Life
Metal + Speed = Life
Sum of bests at 1:48:30 or so after this run
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2017-02-26 12:45:55 pm
Dang dude. It sucks that happened in cradle. Still, good job on the new WR! Sub 1:50 is so real it's not even funny.

Also, I added Agent and 007 difficulty to the IL leaderboard.
http://www.speedrun.com/gewii/individual_levels
I was going to just add Time Trials but I thought I may as well just add the full Agent and 007 difficulty while i'm at it.
Congrats! Get that sub 1:50!
Metal + Speed = Life
Lost another to a similar bunker crash... I'm grinding it out today though.
Hey fitter since you added that,  if I can upload the pictures of the completion screens I have for my TTs, on Speedrun I mean, would you guys consider them legit?
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2017-02-26 02:26:57 pm
generally speedrun.com leaderboards require videos. it's not a rule for the whole website but i think it's best to have videos of leaderboard times.
Metal + Speed = Life
Damn, I understand this is all I have of the times basically
https://goo.gl/photos/YcUUJvgeSuoNEECZA
The jungle time is obselete
Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2017-02-26 03:28:52 pm
Hopefully more people will start playing this game now that all the difficulties are on the IL leaderboard. My goal is to get that board filled up. Not with just my times but with a collaborative effort by many runners.
My personal best on carrier is 7:31. My goal right now is to get a time i'm happy with on that level. Not sure what time that will be.
Metal + Speed = Life
Using the hover skip? If yes then wow my time was amazing hahah,
Metal + Speed = Life
I have nothing unlocked in this console so I figure I'll do a full game run if other difficulties and upload the good times.
I got a 8:35 dam on a failed run, I've gotten 8:31 but 8:35 is still pretty good