<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
So... Hmm... Well?
Hockey enthusiast
Sent a message to Cool Matty with a reminder.
Edit history:
Alko: 2015-02-11 04:37:01 pm
Alko: 2015-02-05 04:05:28 pm
Alko: 2015-02-05 04:05:19 pm
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Right. The prizes have been drawn. Also, for most* non-Steam prizes, winner contact e-mails have been sent out tonight!

You can check out if you won a blue stream prize or a yellow stream prize following the two links.

Steam prize winner emails will be sent out soon. Just need the keys from the prize donor. Shouldn't take much longer (I hope).

There are two minor inconsistencies: One winner (sw0rdsdance, won a Pokémon League cap) is missing from the list because I was too stupid to handle the tracker, and the last two apparant winners of A Vampyre Story actually won a Kitty hat each supplied by AMVX which wasn't entered into the tracker at all for reasons unknown to me.

Steam prizes marked with 'none' will likely remain undrawn. That's not the final word, though.

*I still need confirmation from MEvRNG about a few minor details before I mail out those three. Rest assured that the mails are well prepared and will be out soon.

Edit: And as of today I have started sending out the 'Steam' prizes. Mind you they aren't all Steam, some are downloads and whatnots, but the important thing is that the winner gets a link to follow and a code to enter to buy their game for free. Check your spam folders Wink

Those prize e-mails are going out in alphabetical order of game to be won on the blue stream followed by reverse alphabetical order of game to be won on the yellow stream, because that's how they decided to organise their spreadsheet for whatever reason. So seemingly random Wink

Also thanks all those who have already sent in shipping addresses <3 Most of them I have passed on to the people in posession of the prizes. Some are, however, in the Skövde storage unit, and it'll take a while for us to get there. I won't lose your addresses, though! Promise =3

Edit²: Except for the pokémon prizes noted above everything is sent and done. According to my stats, one winner hasn't responded yet, although he got a mail asking for an address. Also, I'm not checking the 'Steam' prizes at all. If you checked the list, found out that you won a 'Steam' prize but didn't get a confirmation email, contact me NOW. Deadline is in a few days when I post here again
Very nice that this was finally done, Alko!
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
It is finished. All e-mails sent. All unclaimed prizes will be at the scrutiny of their donors and/or the Skövde crew if they were left there. Currently it's looking like at least two prizes remaining unclaimed.

Thank you, SDA tracker people for your help. As I already wrote Cool Matty on Skype, you can take down the tracker, which might likely already have happened.

If you have any final questions contact me.

And now to directing my energy towards making sure prizes are drawn and e-mails sent out by September 2015 this year o/