List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Svenne: 2014-06-24 04:23:27 am
Svenne: 2014-06-24 04:23:14 am
Smörgåsbord
This is the prize-thread

If you want you offer prizes to our marathon!

GUIDELINES

- Make sure to check out the schedule to see if you find a good game/block where you want your prizes to be attached to.

- We accept digital prizes like stream games etc. Works super-fine with the indie-games and more!

- As of right now, the plan is for donors to mail out prizes and be reimbursed for the shipping. We will ofc. pay for it!

- Post the pictures of you prizes in here and if you want, you could bring them to the venue! You can post pictures here but it will be easier for the people watching if you also use http://imgur.com/ when posting pictures.

If you have any other questions, let me know.
Thread title:  
Smörgåsbord
During the Donkey Kong block we will have four of these DK ties as a prize!

Smörgåsbord
The Ludendi cow picture will be the prize during Zelda 2! (Our emote ludendiProCow)

Edit history:
LotBlind: 2014-06-24 03:17:41 pm
I've got this pair of noise-cancelling ear buds (completely untouched) that I don't need:
http://i.imgur.com/bpgEf14.jpg

They were worth about 60€

In addition I have a Torchlight II and a Magicka DLC Bundle that I can gift... on Steam that is.
Torchlight II
http://store.steampowered.com/app/200710/?l=finnish
Magicka DLC Bundle
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29080/

^^ save them for a year when one of those is played? Also possible.
Edit history:
Gyoo: 2014-06-25 11:19:31 am
The cake is a lie
I should be able to get a bunch of Spirit Tracks figurines

They were offered with the game under certain conditions and Nintendo gave loads of them to an association I'm involved in, and we don't know what to do with that so we just offer them :>

Actually, nope :/
Gonna try to find something Wink
www.twitch.tv/amvx
Offering two (maybe three) Kitty Hats for the Grim Fandango run, $10 minimum donation during the run.

Will see what else I can arrange.
Precursor
I have a few things I don't really think are good enough to be prizes on their own, but they might go well together with other prizes to make up some sort of prize bundle for some games. A set of very vintage NES game stickers from I think 1989 and a newer Mario keychain. Might have something more.
I bought a Hori Pad for GameCube that I've barely used since I didn't like the feel in my hands... The D-stick might be a bit broken before I even got it but if someone that knows that stuff would like to take a look at it it's basically new and it cost quite a bit as well, haha.

Pokémon Fire Red

Trainer name: Original Tiger Pokédex and Pokémon League Cap
Squirtle name: Squirtle Plushie
Rival name: I'll think of SOMETHING - ideas welcome
Green Glitched: Green cart + maybe something else to make it a bit more special
All donations: Special T-Shirt designed by me.
Edit history:
Yvathacal: 2014-07-10 09:53:44 am
Yvathacal: 2014-07-10 09:52:32 am
Lego Racers

Ill be sad seeing this one go but Im putting up Johnny Thunder and his car for a prize at my Lego Racers Run.

Update
New parts arrived, its pretty much the same as the ingame model now (also cleaned up everything and replaced parts that were a bit busted).

Truljin @ Twitch
I plan to make some custom T-Shirts that could be put up as prizes during my runs, one will be related to Beyond Good & Evil, the other for Singularity and the last one will be for Bully and can be a higher amount and last until my Singularity run is done and over with.
Edit history:
MEvRNG: 2014-07-07 04:53:30 pm
Pokémon Fire Red

Editing the prizes slightly.
All donations: Squirtle Plushie and a pokémon related T-Shirt.

Green Glitched: Green cart + maybe something else to make it a bit more special
Edit history:
JustShanz: 2014-07-10 06:21:54 pm
FrankerZ
Please do not ask where I got this. But I have a unique one of a kind Gabe Newell sleeping mask. It has never been used. It should probably go with a half life block or something. I can bring it with me to ESA if you want to show it off

In case you can't read it. The blue writing says "Goodnight sweet prince" It's more of a joke prize really
The cake is a lie
Now that FEZ is in the schedule, this price is just overpowered :

I bought one copy, that indeed is linked to FEZ. Maybe we can extend it a bit over the Dev debate ?
Truljin @ Twitch
I recieved the custom made T-Shirts yesterday, they are so damn awesome!
One for Singularity, one for Beyond Good & Evil and one for Bully.
Edit history:
TinglesPalace: 2014-07-22 12:37:49 pm
TinglesPalace: 2014-07-22 12:36:22 pm
I dunno I still have two Pokemon Ash Ketchum hats spare.. We could give that away, maybe during Pokemon since that fits well.. And they could be signed by some runners Smiley
But it's just an offer... You guys can see what to do, with it!

Edit: Hehe picture was a littlebit bigger than I expected it to be :')
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
… so if Ash had to send some thousand postcards (or how many was it) to the Pokémon League, who goddamn many did you have to send to get all of those caps? =O
Quote from Alko:
… so if Ash had to send some thousand postcards (or how many was it) to the Pokémon League, who goddamn many did you have to send to get all of those caps? =O

Haha, I have no clue.. I got them without working for it and totally for free so why not give them away :')
Edit history:
TinglesPalace: 2014-07-22 01:34:34 pm
Quote from TinglesPalace:
Quote from Alko:

Haha, I have no clue.. I got them without working for it and totally for free with the jacket and gloves, when I bought them,  so why not give them away :')

Ugh I'm bad at posting on forums...
Edit history:
bangerra: 2014-07-24 08:29:50 am
I'm offering up a Simba perler for the disney block that starts off yellow stream.

And an SMW perler for SMK/SMW on the yellow stream.

Precursor
So I'm still trying to figure out where those Nintendo stickers have disappeared to - I know they're here somewhere and if I find them I'll bring them. Doing some cleaning up right now anyway.

I did realize I have three perlers I can donate - a Crash Man, a metroid and a Rescue Rangers enemy. Also found a 50 years of James Bond poster I can toss in for the Goldeneye run, if wanted.
A note on prize drawings:
I haven't found the sanity to draw prizes while still at ESA. It's pretty far up on my priority list. Expect prizes to be drawn no later than Thursday morning (which will be when I depart for a metal festival \m/)

On that note:
Tingle brought both the Pokémon League hats she was donating as prizes to ESA with her. At the end of the event there was only one of the two hats left on the prize table for her to take back (and mail to the winner, once s/he is drawn) Would the person who accidentally took the second hat with them please own up, so we can get both hats drawn?
Owning up does not have to be via a forum post, a PM to me is entirely fine and I swear I shall keep your identity confidential if you request.
(It would, however, simplify things, if you agreed to sending the hat out to the winner directly, and be reimbursed for shipping by the Ludendi/ESA crew. That would reveal your identity to the winner and the two other people required to deal with stuff @Ludendi Wink )
Bump. I'm sorry for the delay. The only excuse I have was killing my laptop during a Linux update (from Precise Pangolin to Trusty Tahr Wink ), meaning that it wouldn't boot, meaning I had to backup my data, reinstall the system and recopy the private data. I killed the laptop's desktop while doing so, but that's beside the point.

But there's also a second 'issue' that I was entirely unaware of due to utter ignorance of my part. I wish to excuse myself for not even thinking that issue could be a thing:
ESA's tracker is currently entirely offline due to Seamergency also using the GDQ tracker system. It will be put back online soon, but I'm not going to name you a date this time round. Please be patient! I will post again here once I've drawn.
In case you wanted to ask: The festival was Summerbreeze, and yes, it was immensly perfect, since it contained a concert by Tarja \m/
I'm curious if there's been any update on this.
Unfortunately no. I've been following the AGDQ submission thread, and the re-coding for those pages isn't finished (afaicr, you still can't edit the video link). It won't be until afterwards when CoolMatty puts our tracker back up. You know, priorities Wink