<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Harima:
I find it quite confusing (and making no sense for me as well) that the "short" stream is on twitch under the "esa" tag, which in my opinion should be used for the long ESA stream. I know that ESA has been streamed under the Ludendi tag since it came to life but somehow wouldn't it make more sense to stream it under its own tag and leave the "second stream" to the ludendi tag?

I think it is because of the sub emotes they got while they were at the DreamHack. It is better to promote the channel with the partnership and sub emotes rather the one where only the name is fitting. ^^

Quote from curseddolls:
Everything we always done on ludendi has always been streamed at ludendis own channel i think it would feel even weirder for us ludendi members to have it on another channel then what it's always have been.

^-- TL;DR. Ludendi channel has subs, and has always been the main channel to stream on, so that's why they prefer it for the "long" stream. Maybe this may change in the future if the esa channel gets subscriber too, but i dont know honestly, it's fine like this too imo, everyone is used to it anyways by this point.